What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Diaval nodded to show that he heard him.
"Whatever," she laughed rolling her eyes.

Half a hour later Mariam had made tempura shrimp with a side of sticky rice and raw salmon. Harold set the table with Golds help and Mariam set the plates of food on the table.

Sandor had an idea. He said, "Autumn, I have something for you, if you'd like it. I mean it belonged to my mom. But I'd like for you to have it. Would you be interested in it?"
"Umm Sure." Autumn didn't want to be mean, but she didn't want to take something so meaningful to him and them leave.

(
1f612.png
plan ruined)

Jenna took a walk in the woods with Alex. Once we got to the deepest neck of the woods(I love saying that!!!) they transformed into humans and Alex said "Jenna... What happened in the lab? What was their?" Jenna answered "Well I was obviously tested on... Uuuh... Oh yeah! Mutated animals, dissected animals. A lot of blood. It leaked into my supervised cage a lot.... And uh.... Oh there was a pile of dead corpses, thy ran out of room to burn and bury them.. There where dead shifters also. Just like us." Alex was in shock of how terrible the labs were. He knew they were bad, but that is terrible. Jenna laughed at the look on his face. Alex said "What did you eat?" I said "pretty much nothing. I was fed the dead corpse of animals that died during mutation...but I couldn't eat some of them because they died of poisoning.... And sometimes the lab workers table scraps..."
Alex look got even worse. He said "And you survived 5 years in there before your runaway day." Jenna nodded "Yeah..."

Last edited:
“Thank you,” She smiled, loving how it sounded as well as he did.
~
Buchanan smiled shyly, “I don’t know much about how to care for young ones, but I am glad that I have you to show me how. Is there enough room for her at the apartment?” He asked, wondering how they would care for her.
~
Sonora nodded, to show her she was ready, checking the air also for a sign of danger.
~
Amar stumbled backwards. “Who are you?” She asked, prepared to flee.
"She's my daughter, and I have the right to do to her as I wish." He slowly left the room, dragging skye with him.

Raine tilted his head and asked intrigued, "What is the next step to the human ritual of getting married?"
~~~
(So they're going back to the penthouse? Okay. :) )

"Of course there is plenty of room. We could care for her better there anyway. When are we headed back. Hopefully soon, because she is probably going to need some milk formula, if she can't shift to a child." Carrow said softly, while she glanced down at the fawn.
~~~
Keira took a steadying breath and stepped out of the alleyway onto the sidewalk. She turned and walked in the opposite direction. "I have a roof that I stay on, it shouldn't be compromised. They start following me an hour into looking for supplies. Did you want to go there?" She asked Sonora.
~~~
Navar backed further away. "Um, I told you who I am. I'm Navar. Hey, you don't need to fun away, I'm the one that is trespassing. I'm new to the area, I was just out exploring. I'm sorry Miss, I'll just be on my way. You have a lovely day. " He replied as he turned to leave.

"Umm Sure." Autumn didn't want to be mean, but she didn't want to take something so meaningful to him and them leave.

(
1f612.png
plan ruined)

Sandor nodded as he got up to go to his room and get it. He went to the dresser drawers and pulled one open to get out one of the socks. For tucked into the band of one of the socks, was the pendant his mother wore around her neck. He held it up in his hand and looked at the Celtic knot. Tears threatened to sting his eyes, but he blinked them away. He then went out to give it to Autumn. He held his hand out to her and gently placed it into her out reached palm. "It is a Celtic knot. It signifies eternity: Because it has no beginning and no end. My father had gifted it to her. So now I gift it to you, Autumn." He then sat down on the couch across from her. He watched her quietly, to see if she liked it. He'd left off the, love everlasting, part. Because he didn't want her to reject it. He knew she didn't feel the same way about him. He'd just realized, he needed and wanted her to have it.

Last edited:
Nashton grinned broadly as he look between Jason and Cadeon. "I'm good with that. But just as long as you have good aim." He teased back, in good humor.

"I don't know. Jason, what do you think I should do?" Mixie asked.
"You should probably go back to the hotel" Jason said and looked to her than to the others again. "Maybe you can start the search for a house we can use" He said and looked back to her again

Sandor nodded as he got up to go to his room and get it. He went to the dresser drawers and pulled one open to get out one of the socks. For tucked into the band of one of the socks, was the pendant his mother wore around her neck. He held it up in his hand and looked at the Celtic knot. Tears threatened to sting his eyes, but he blinked them away. He then when out to give it to Autumn. He held his hand out to her and gently placed it into her out reached palm. "It is a Celtic knot. It signifies eternity: It has no beginning and no end. My father had gifted it to her. So now I gift it to you, Autumn." He then sat down on the couch across from her. He watched her quietly, to see if she liked it. He'd left off the, love everlasting, part. Because he did want her to reject it. He knew she didn't feel the same way about him. He'd just realized, he needed and wanted her to have it.

Andy got up and left, knowing that they would probably want some privacy.
-------
Autumn looked at him. "Why are you doing this?!?!"

Back
Top Bottom