What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
They soon reached the hotel and Jason moved to unlock the hold the door for them. They would each be leaving soon.

Jenna and Alex had stayed in bear form all day. It felt like home, the woods and all. Ever since Alex came back, Jenna felt ... Different. She couldn't explain how... After the lab incident her life had been ruined. Jenna was sent to the lab by saving Alex's life. If Jenna hadn't helped Alex out of the shifters capturers trap, but gotten her self caught, Alex would have been tested in and he could never live through that. Alex has had too many hardships, but not as much as Jenna. Alex is not over his step families death. Because they died from shifter captures. Jenna couldn't let him be captured, so she gave the capturer herr own soul, her own broken soul.

Last edited:
"Is there anything I can do?" Diaval asked politly.
"Usually the couple goes somewhere far away, and that's called a honeymoon." Astrid replied thoughtfully.
~
Remember that she had asked how old the fawn was he said, "She's not old enough to be without her mother as a fawn, but as a human she is about 4 years old." He examined the fawn's young face and gently picked her up.
~
"Sure," She smiled, proud that Keira trusted her enough to show her home.
~
Amar watched then quietly turned towards the direction of her home. She walked quickly back to her cave, hoping that he didn't follow.
(Pretty much the same except some shifters are beginning to get trapped.)

"You could help me clean off the table once we are all done eating." Mariam replied. "Thank you dear for making dinner." Harold said thankfully. "You're welcome." She said back. Gold felt awkward eating at a humans house, but the house gave her a comfortable feeling.
Diaval nodded and sat down in a seat.
"Is there anything I can do?" Diaval asked politly.
"Usually the couple goes somewhere far away, and that's called a honeymoon." Astrid replied thoughtfully.
~
Remember that she had asked how old the fawn was he said, "She's not old enough to be without her mother as a fawn, but as a human she is about 4 years old." He examined the fawn's young face and gently picked her up.
~
"Sure," She smiled, proud that Keira trusted her enough to show her home.
~
Amar watched then quietly turned towards the direction of her home. She walked quickly back to her cave, hoping that he didn't follow.
(Pretty much the same except some shifters are beginning to get trapped.)

Raine liked the sound of that. Especially the far way bit. He blushed slightly as he look into Astrid's eyes. "I think I will like that very much. But that just leaves one tiny, itty-bitty question. Where does my bride wish to go? "He asked with love and admiration in his eyes.
~~~
(I remember her being seven, am I wrong? Or is he just guessing the age slightly wrong? )

Carrow smiled as she watched how truly gentle he was. Buchanan was a wonderment. He was strong and fierce, yet gentle and loving. Carrow gained her feet and dusted herself off. She stood beside them, protective in her own right. For her heart had already bonded with her new family. First Buchanan, now the sweet little fawn. She would die to provide and protect them both. She knew it with every fiber of her being.
~~~
Keira backtracked to her rooftop home. Before she reached the latter, she had made sure she wasn't being followed. She then jump up to grab the bottom rung. After she pulled herself up, she started climbing. She paused a little ways up to make sure Sonora was coming.
~~~
Navar walked a little ways. Changed back into his wild dog and silently followed after her, at a discrete distance. As she walked into a cave, he thought 'gotcha'. He quickly back tracked to his pack. Scent marketing along the way. He was going to set up camp, not far from her cave. He wasn't bring this one in by force. She was too skittish as it was. That was the whole purpose of testing her temperament. One wrong move and she was gone. The humans made that dumb mistake, you never chase a mare. You must wait for her fear to leave, then you can get closer, to earn her trust. then it was easy to bring her in.

Astrid's eyes lit up. "How about we go camping? There's some lovely mountains not to far from here. Perhaps we could learn how to live like an animal." She winked at him thinking of all the wonderful things they could do in a desolate area, maybe the could even shift. She longed to live like she use to for a few weeks and have a little freedom from the human world.
~
(I've been editing her form, and changed it a little.)
Buchanan started back home, thinking about many things, mostly about how when day they might be a family. Could they ever be happy living together in the human world? He wondered, even if he wanted to think that they could have a perfect life.
~
Although Sonora understood much about the human world she hadn't used a latter before. Deciding not to use it she gripped the wall with her strong fingertips and swiftly climbed the wall with great ease. She shyly smiled when she pulled herself onto the roof.
~
Amar slept soundly until the break of day. She awoke and left the safety of the cave to go to a small stream. She eased into the water and swam around in the cool water. Swimming farther down the stream she walked on the bottom of the water with her head lifted above the surface if it became deep. After only a few short moments a sharp rock lodged itself into the bottom of her hoof. Nickering in shock at the sudden burst of pain she paddled to the land and began to pull herself up, but she struggled until she shifted and was able to bring her body out of the stream. She then sat in the grass and held her hand as blood dripped down into the dirt. Softly she began to cry, afraid to touch the hand-sized rock lodged into the palm of her hand thinking she might hurt it more if she broke a few bones.
(Does anyone have a way to get the bear pair :lol: into the rp a little more?)
(I'll play, what kind of animal should my character be? I'll make one to play with you.)
Cadeon smiled slightly at his words. "I know you don't. But note how I gave it to Mixie. Now she will take my money and use it to help us all. That makes me feel good to help. I understand you're an alpha, it's natural for you to take care of your pack. But times are different, as you find, your pack is now different. Let us share in the responsibilities. You can't save us all, all by yourself, Jason. Okay? " Cadeon said with respect.

Jason smiled at Mixie and Cadeon. He dipped his head, listening to their words and mostly agreeing with them, though it was a change to accept help like that. After a while he got up and started cleaning up the leftovers and getting ready to take it back to the hotel again "We should get started soon" He said gently

(I'm sorry but that would interfere with our plot. If you need someone to play with though I am totally willing!)

"Are we taking you with us boy, or you gonna stay?" One guard asked with a sly smile.

"You are not taking her away from me" Mark growled and tried to get his arms free from them. 
"Fine!" One man snarled dragging him to Ben. Ben had just began to walk down the stairs with Skye hanging over his shoulder. "Bring him with us, if he truly wants to be with the girl then he can stay locked away with her. It doesn't matter to me." He left the building and threw Sky into the back of a black car.

Back
Top Bottom