What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Claire finally got enough money to buy decent clothes at a cheap store, and things to get her teeth to be clean and white. Though, she'd have to find shelter outside that night to sleep.

"Oh, I don't know. " She replied in an innocent manner.

~

Buchanan enjoyed the moment more by closing his eyes, and deeply breathing in her perfume.

~

Amar shifted into a unicorn, it taking longer then usual. She began to walk, but the limping made it impossible. The pain was so great in her leg, the others trying to compensate for it, that she was almost unable to shift into a human. "I don't think I can shift." She sighed sadly again.

"Mark, I haven't finished! There's more..."

"So tell me" Mark said and watched her

"My mother died not even a year after my father. The doctors said that she was in perfect health, but even then I understood that she died of a broken heart." Her eyes twinkled as she remembered the warm memory of her mother. "The government threw me into an orphanage where I was juggled from family to family. I never stayed at a home longer than a month. They never tried to understand why I would run, but I didn't care. It was good enough that I knew no one could ever replace my parents, or pretend to be them." She paused as she remembered how lonely it was when she ran away, running alone in darkness to a home that no longer existed. "When I was sixteen that man came to the orphanage and adopted me. He seemed nice, yet I kept my distance. As soon as I was alone with him I realized that he was heartless criminal. He'd lock me away with little food and demand I give him what he wanted. I didn't know what he wanted, and I told him that but he never believed me." She closed her eyes, remembering a dark memory, trying to speak it to him even though it was painful. "He became crueler until he would beat me with a long whip... I was so scared of him, yet too afraid to move, too afraid to run, too afraid to stay. One night he struck me across my face. I couldn't remain strong any more, I fled from him in fear he would kill me..." She sighed, tears glittering in her eyes from pain that never left her, but she couldn’t cry, she had shed many tears long ago when no one heard her until she could cry no longer.
( That hurt :( ;):p)
"Sometimes a days, sometimes a few minutes." Lowering her voice she said, "We GOT to get out of here, whats the safest route?"

( :plbb You'll live. :lol: )
Keira looked at her and said, "Do you know of a place that is safe? If not we'll find one. Let's go. I don't want to take any chances. " She wrapped up what was left of her sandwich. Then gathered all her important supplies.
"Oh, I don't know. " She replied in an innocent manner.
~
Buchanan enjoyed the moment more by closing his eyes, and deeply breathing in her perfume.
~
Amar shifted into a unicorn, it taking longer then usual. She began to walk, but the limping made it impossible. The pain was so great in her leg, the others trying to compensate for it, that she was almost unable to shift into a human. "I don't think I can shift." She sighed sadly again.
"Mark, I haven't finished! There's more..."

Raine bumped her shoulder with his. "Well, just as long as we are outcasts together." He then kissed her cheek.
~~
Carrow froze at his complete trust in her. She smiled at him openly and whispered, "You are beautiful."
~~
Navar was at a loss of words. It always worked for him. He really had to admit, he was way out of his element. Now what to do, he didn't know unicorn magic. This was so confusing. "You mean the pain is still there? And that you can't shift back to a human? I don't understand. " He said frustrated.

Astrid gasped in fake surprise. “Well, aren’t you fresh???”
~
He blushed, and changed the subject. “Umm, shouldn’t we be getting the ‘girl inside? It’s getting late…”
~
Sonora thought for a moment before replying. “There’s an internet cafe down the street that we could stay at for a few hours. We could look for a job…” She jumped down from the roof unto the ground, landing perfectly on her feet.
~
“When I was young a hunter captured my parents. Before they took them away they cut off my horn from my forehead.” She said gesturing to the scar above her eyebrows. “My horn gave me the power to instantly heal myself so that my body never had to do anything. But without out it my body struggles to heal itself. I have been able to only get a few small scrapes since then, but this is the worst wound I have ever had. My body is overwhelmed so much so that I cannot shift back into my natural form.” She sighed, it hadn’t made sense to her until now.

(Reply, please:p)
(Who, me?)

"My mother died not even a year after my father. The doctors said that she was in perfect health, but even then I understood that she died of a broken heart." Her eyes twinkled as she remembered the warm memory of her mother. "The government threw me into an orphanage where I was juggled from family to family. I never stayed at a home longer than a month. They never tried to understand why I would run, but I didn't care. It was good enough that I knew no one could ever replace my parents, or pretend to be them." She paused as she remembered how lonely it was when she ran away, running alone in darkness to a home that no longer existed. "When I was sixteen that man came to the orphanage and adopted me. He seemed nice, yet I kept my distance. As soon as I was alone with him I realized that he was heartless criminal. He'd lock me away with little food and demand I give him what he wanted. I didn't know what he wanted, and I told him that but he never believed me." She closed her eyes, remembering a dark memory, trying to speak it to him even though it was painful. "He became crueler until he would beat me with a long whip... I was so scared of him, yet too afraid to move, too afraid to run, too afraid to stay. One night he struck me across my face. I couldn't remain strong any more, I fled from him in fear he would kill me..." She sighed, tears glittering in her eyes from pain that never left her, but she couldn’t cry, she had shed many tears long ago when no one heard her until she could cry no longer.

Astrid gasped in fake surprise. “Well, aren’t you fresh???”
~
He blushed, and changed the subject. “Umm, shouldn’t we be getting the ‘girl inside? It’s getting late…”
~
Sonora thought for a moment before replying. “There’s an internet cafe down the street that we could stay at for a few hours. We could look for a job…” She jumped down from the roof unto the ground, landing perfectly on her feet.
~
“When I was young a hunter captured my parents. Before they took them away they cut off my horn from my forehead.” She said gesturing to the scar above her eyebrows. “My horn gave me the power to instantly heal myself so that my body never had to do anything. But without out it my body struggles to heal itself. I have been able to only get a few small scrapes since then, but this is the worst wound I have ever had. My body is overwhelmed so much so that I cannot shift back into my natural form.” She sighed, it hadn’t made sense to her until now.
(Who, me?)

Raine looked at Astrid and said, "Well, just be that way, see if I ever try to kiss you again." He returned in fake indignation, along with pouting. Which he couldn't keep as he looked at her.
~~
Carrow withdrew her hand from him and dropped it at her side. She then looked down in embarrassment. "Of course, forgive me, Buchanan. I just forgot myself there for a moment. You are absolutely right, the girl is out top priority." She glanced up to apologetically as she turned to hurry to the elevator. She quickly pulled out her floor key from her pocket, as the elevator doors opened. She then put it into the key lock and waited for Buchanan, she stared at the keypad.
~~
Keira climbed down, to follow Sonora. This was so hard for her to do. She had been on her own for so long. She really wanted a friend, because she missed her old pack.
~~
(So is she in unicorn form or human? I thought unicorn, but then you said gestured to the scar above the eyebrow. And then said she couldn't shift back to her natural form. I'm a bit confused. )
Navar just stared at her horrified by her revelation. Just the thought of a human, cutting off her horn. That sparked a rage in him like never before. He thought about his options. He had a few come to mind.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom