What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Okay Zelda, let's go look around for some more wizards and witches. The more food we get, the better." Earl said. He shifted to his spider form and scooped up many horns. He was in a rather good mood right now, considering that he had just gotten some rare meat from a wizard. "Or do you want to go with Eleanor?" He asked. Eleanor was way bigger and could protect Zelda from almost anything.

The others looked at her, and one walked up to her slowly to pet her, she was so beautiful.
___
Marilyn snorted again happily at her words. This life was much better than the life she had known before.
___
Rio smiled happily. "This is great. I'm basically being treated like a pet, and that's not a bad thing in my opinion. I don't see why so many snakes complain about it." He said with some humor.

Keldwyn nuzzled the humans hand. She even knelt down, so the human could get on her back easier.
~~~
Keely chuckled and said "Okay. Tomorrow it's apple cake! I'm glad you liked the cupcakes. "
~~~
Sabrina looked down and said quietly. "Yeah."

Kareena pointed at a older girl with perfect Gothic makeup, and true red hair, and a girl with teal hair and mermaid tail. "Those two our my sisters."
~
Azure tisked, and pushed him away with a playful grin.
~
Idris entered the store. She crossed over to the meat section and chose a sandwich. She then carried it to the registered, and waited to get checked out.

Racine glared at the white expanse. He grunted as he quickly turned to go into the void. He knew where she was and who was with her. He'd finally kill that traitor.
~~~
Sandor snapped out of it and grabbed some frozen Salisbury steaks and headed for the checkout line. It was about his commitment level. Heat it and eat it.

"I don't think so. You don't appreciate my drama." She sighed dramatically.
~~~
Kristen stared at the half page. Who tore the rest out?

Nashton thought about that. Then returned, "just as you don't appreciate my lack of drama. So that makes me your drama kryptonite. Feel me drawing you drama? I'm successfully draining you." He then laughed evilly.
~~~
Orson waited as Jackie left the room. When she came back, he smiled. "Understandable " he said.
"I'm feeling it." She murmured,"But I'm made of drama. You're pulling me in too." She kissed him.
~~~
Kristen flinched at the mention of spiders. And that they liked exotic animals. She grabbed Sergio's hand and Orson's hand to keep them close.

"They do, the more exotic, the better" Jason affirmed. Jackie nodded and set her paper aside, heading back to the kitchen
~~~~
Rosie chuckled and nodded "Miss, now I have to say B-2" 
~~~

Starr stopped and looked up at the painting. After a moment she reached to lightly touch the figures of the unipegs. That was how she remembered them, not as human forms, but as their natural ones. She missed them both so much

Orson sat down and waited for Jackie's return. He smiled softly at Kristen and Sergio.

Zypher was in his head thinking up strategies.

~~~
Ericsson smiled deeply and said, " You would, wouldn't you. You don't even give the guys a chance to jump off the burning ship. Hit, D-8?"
~~~
Falkirk waited and watched her with sympathy.

"I'm feeling it." She murmured,"But I'm made of drama. You're pulling me in too." She kissed him.
~~~
Kristen flinched at the mention of spiders. And that they liked exotic animals. She grabbed Sergio's hand and Orson's hand to keep them close.

Nashton chuckled softly through her kiss. "You're my kind of crazy. I love you Taylor. " He whispered softly in her ear as he came up for air.
~~~
Orson looked at Kristen reassuringly. "We'll be fine. Trust me." He said with conviction.

~~~

Nashton chuckled softly through her kiss. "You're my kind of crazy. I love you Taylor. " He whispered softly in her ear as he came up for air.
~~~
Orson looked at Kristen reassuringly. "We'll be fine. Trust me." He said with conviction.
Taylor giggled,"I'm crazy for you. I can't help it." She whispered back.
~~~
Kristen looked up at him,"I don't want you running off on me to go to the spiders." She tried to be tough to mask her worry,"Please?"

Orson sat down and waited for Jackie's return. He smiled softly at Kristen and Sergio.

Zypher was in his head thinking up strategies.

~~~
Ericsson smiled deeply and said, " You would, wouldn't you. You don't even give the guys a chance to jump off the burning ship. Hit, D-8?"
~~~
Falkirk waited and watched her with sympathy.
Jackie returned with a smaller cloth and nodded to them "This should work well for what we need"

Aurora nodded and smiled "Jackie and I will go for that, so what will we do once we have it?"
~~~
Rosie chuckled and shrugged "Miss, B-1?"
~~~
Star sighed and wiped at her eyes then turned away to finish going to her room.

Taylor giggled,"I'm crazy for you. I can't help it." She whispered back.
~~~
Kristen looked up at him,"I don't want you running off on me to go to the spiders." She tried to be tough to mask her worry,"Please?"

"Well, try woman!" Nashton said, trying to sound serious. But didn't succeed.
~~~
Orson sighed and reminded, "I can't leave the house, remember? "

Back
Top Bottom