What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Jackie returned with a smaller cloth and nodded to them "This should work well for what we need" 

Aurora nodded and smiled "Jackie and I will go for that, so what will we do once we have it?"
~~~

Rosie chuckled and shrugged "Miss, B-1?"
~~~

Star sighed and wiped at her eyes then turned away to finish going to her room. 

Orson looked back at Aurora and said, "We'll get the rest of the ingredients and see if we can't open a back door to Menagerie. "

Zypher stood up, "I can't let you take all the risk. I'm coming with you. That way you have back up. I'm a sniper, I'll have you covered from afar. " he stated.
~~~
Ericsson nodded, "yep, Hit and sink. Umm...A-7?"
~~~
Falkirk offered her a handkerchief. "They were both magnificent. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss." He whispered softly.

"Oh, well the other dove had a reaction to the metal. So if it persist, let us know. " Ashton explained to her.
~~~
"I'll get right on that. I'll see you both tomorrow." Sands said as he stood up. He paused and said, "If Dick comes back, feel free to eat him." He teased.
~~~
Markus nodded," Good. Now how large is your organization? How many shifters are in residence? " he demanded harshly.
"Okay." She replied. "Can I fly around the room for a minute?" She asked, eager to fly.
~~~~
They both nodded and grinned, then they went onto their bed and circled on it like a dog. They settled with their paws tucked under themselves.
~~~~
"It's a very large building and currently I have over 40 workers and 29 shifters captive." She said simply.

"Okay Zelda, let's go look around for some more wizards and witches. The more food we get, the better." Earl said. He shifted to his spider form and scooped up many horns. He was in a rather good mood right now, considering that he had just gotten some rare meat from a wizard. "Or do you want to go with Eleanor?" He asked. Eleanor was way bigger and could protect Zelda from almost anything.

The others looked at her, and one walked up to her slowly to pet her, she was so beautiful.
___
Marilyn snorted again happily at her words. This life was much better than the life she had known before.
___
Rio smiled happily. "This is great. I'm basically being treated like a pet, and that's not a bad thing in my opinion. I don't see why so many snakes complain about it." He said with some humor.
"I will go with Eleanor." She said, scuttling over to her as she shifted back to a spider as well.

"Okay." She replied. "Can I fly around the room for a minute?" She asked, eager to fly.
~~~~
They both nodded and grinned, then they went onto their bed and circled on it like a dog. They settled with their paws tucked under themselves. 
~~~~
"It's a very large building and currently I have over 40 workers and 29 shifters captive." She said simply. 

Ashton nodded, "Sure." She said encouragingly. She looked to the two soldier sternly.
~~~
Sands headed back to his quarters. He'd order the things on line.
~~~
"How many mythicals? " Markus asked curiously.

Jinx saw the hawk and screamed "Aah!" and flew higher up, Oh right she thought, then she shifted into a large eagle and screeched at the hawk "Back off!" she screeched
Lyra screeched and back-winged, aborting her attack at the sudden transformation "What? Who are you?"

Orson looked back at Aurora and said, "We'll get the rest of the ingredients and see if we can't open a back door to Menagerie. "

Zypher stood up, "I can't let you take all the risk. I'm coming with you. That way you have back up. I'm a sniper, I'll have you covered from afar. " he stated.
~~~
Ericsson nodded, "yep, Hit and sink. Umm...A-7?"
~~~
Falkirk offered her a handkerchief. "They were both magnificent. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss." He whispered softly.
Aurora nodded at both men and smiled "we will get in and stop this man from taking our kind."

Anna looked to Zypher, worried, though she knew he could take care of himself.

~~~
"Miss" Rosie said and chuckled again "Hmm, how about...A-7?"
~~~~
Star accepted the cloth then looked at him and hugged him "Thank you" She said then went into her room to get ready for the ball.

Back
Top Bottom