What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Taylor smiled at him,"Don't be scared. I'm right here so if the wall turns solid halfway through at least you'll know that you weren't the only stupid one, who came on this mission." She said what she thought would be comforting.
~~~
Aaran hesitated for a moment. He was angry, but he didn't want a fight against a bloodthirsty Oilin. He set her down, but waved his hand and icey shackles appeared on her hands and feet. When he created the restraints his image flickered back into existence,"I hate my powers." He muttered and ran his fingers through his hair.

Kristen started shuffling away while he wasn't looking.

Aaran sighed and made a lead chain that attached to her wrists. He wrapped it around his hand,"See? Not touching her. That's the best I can do." He leaned over and whispered fiercely into Kristen's ear,"Not a word out of you."

(Oops!)
Nashton looked at her, then rolled his eyes. "You're so strange. " He said as he looked forward again.
~~~
Orson growled at Aaran's words to Kristen. He very slowly starting walking over to them. "Don't do that again. release her and take only me." He warned Aaran tonelessly. Orson looked at Kristen with resignation of his fate. "I love you, Kristen." He said

"I never understood why humans distanced themselves form nature. It a part of us all." Ericsson said thoughtful.
~~~
Zypher looked at Anna and Jason. A slow smile spread across his face.
~~~~
Avalon took Amar's hand and Star's, as she entered the room. "My fellow fey, I am delighted to present two of our long lost princesses. Amar and Star. Along with lady Dawn and Navar."

"Welcome home, princesses! And welcome, Lady Dawn and Navar! " The gathered fey said as one.
"Humans do not want to see that they are animals." Rosie said then shrugged "They see themselves as better, that has always been their way"
~~~~
Anna smiled also, looking around at this new cave then to Zypher again. "We found the entrance"

Ember looked around, a little worried about what was to come now, though she made no noise from her place.
~~~
Star smiled, blushing a little "Thank you everyone' She said gently, just glad to be there now. She wasn't used to it, but so far she liked it here.

Calystia became as she was set back in the cell, but felt much recovered since earlier n the morning.
~
Azure felt sorry she had laughed, he didn't know better.
~
"Yes," She said with gratitude as she took his hand, slowly walking to the table.

Raymer listened intently, as he heard voices in the foyer.
~~~
Vaughan looked ahead and sighed. "Why would the warlock take my memory? It doesn't make sense. You said you knew me, when we first met. Do you know why? " He asked hopefully.
~~~
Sandor walked with her and set her at the table. He then took the chair across from her.

Calystia held her breath, waiting for something to happen.
~
Azure thought very hard. "I think we used to see each other when we were little."
~
Idris sat, feeling out of place sine it had been a very long time since she had eaten at a table.

Amar smiled with anticipation.
(Ok.)
~
Andromeda turned to Kareena, seeing her anger reflected in her sisters eyes. "Don't make me angry." She warned, not even turning to look him in the eye.

Avalon took Amar's hand and Star's, as she entered the room. "My fellow fey, I am delighted to present two of our long lost princesses. Amar and Star. Along with lady Dawn and Navar."

"Welcome home, princesses! And welcome, Lady Dawn and Navar! " The gathered fey said as one.
~~~
Racine turned and walked away without acknowledging her. He simply said, "Watch them." To his generals.
"Racine, you better come back here unless you want more men to bury!" She threatened, glaring at the generals.

Taylor smiled at him,"Don't be scared. I'm right here so if the wall turns solid halfway through at least you'll know that you weren't the only stupid one, who came on this mission." She said what she thought would be comforting.
~~~
Aaran hesitated for a moment. He was angry, but he didn't want a fight against a bloodthirsty Oilin. He set her down, but waved his hand and icey shackles appeared on her hands and feet. When he created the restraints his image flickered back into existence,"I hate my powers." He muttered and ran his fingers through his hair.

Kristen started shuffling away while he wasn't looking.

Aaran sighed and made a lead chain that attached to her wrists. He wrapped it around his hand,"See? Not touching her. That's the best I can do." He leaned over and whispered fiercely into Kristen's ear,"Not a word out of you."

(Oops!)
Nashton looked at her, then rolled his eyes. "You're so strange. " He said as he looked forward again.
~~~
Orson growled at Aaran's words to Kristen. He very slowly starting walking over to them. "Don't do that again. release her and take only me." He warned Aaran tonelessly. Orson looked at Kristen with resignation of his fate. "I love you, Kristen." He said

Taylor grinned at his words and sank back into his arms happily.
~~~
Kristen sobbed and stumbled over to Orson, dragging Aaran with her. She wrapped her arms around him as best she could, and dissolved into tears,"No! I'm not going to leave you! I'd do anything! Just don't take him!" She sobbed desperately to Aaran.

Surprisingly, Aaran didn't stop her from speaking. Might as well give them a little time together, he figured. "Sorry, the King specifically said pet Oilin not pet human. And no, she comes with us and then she leaves. Not before we get to the King."

"Humans do not want to see that they are animals." Rosie said then shrugged "They see themselves as better, that has always been their way"
~~~~

Anna smiled also, looking around at this new cave then to Zypher again. "We found the entrance" 

Ember looked around, a little worried about what was to come now, though she made no noise from her place.
~~~

Star smiled, blushing a little "Thank you everyone' She said gently, just glad to be there now. She wasn't used to it, but so far she liked it here.

"No they don't. They like to pretend they are the smartest of every living thing. The arrogance of mankind." Ericsson stated with displeasure.
~~~
Zypher parked and looked around. The hair on the back of his neck stood up. Uneasy filled him, as movement caught his eye. But when he looked in that direction, nothing was there. "Did anyone see that?" He asked quietly.

Cadeon shook his head, "No. What is it?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know, but it was something very large." Zypher explained in a whisper. But at that moment, something rammed into the side of the van, almost up ending it.
~~~
The fey smiled in greeting. The royalty formed a line to formally meet the new royals. Falkirk was one of them. He look at Star, stunned by her radiance.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom