What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Navar nodded to Dawn and smiled. "I don't do good in crowds. It's a security nightmare. " He said conversationally.
~~~
Aeval glanced back at Dust, before she took off. Once across, she landed on the shore.
~~~
Degan watched her with a smile and handed her another piece. "And so it begins. " He said with humor.
"What is a 'security nightmare'? I don't understand..." She asked hesitantly.
~~~~~
Dust slide off her back and looked around them.
~~~~~
Zia took it and stuck it on top of the other.

"I will not shift." Calystia said lifting her head proudly to look him in the eye. Although she was became weaker by the minute inside the cell, she decided to not shift trying to protect herself from becoming more of a spectacle. She already felt her pride be lowered. "What are you going to do? Nothing can be worse than this."
~
Azure smiled incouragingly. "We fins out about your past." She promised.
~
"Not much to tell..." She said, shrugging it off.

"Watch you grow weak and never die. How's that for starters? " Watson said darkly.

Raymer tried not to let his emotions show. That was a sick and horrible thing to do.
~~~
Vaughan smiled happily at Azure. "Thank you, but I'm not sure that's possible. It was taken from me. I didn't for get. I fear, it's lost forever." He explained further.
~~~
"it's of no consequence. The important thing is, that you're safe off the streets." Sandor said.

"What is a 'security nightmare'? I don't understand..." She asked hesitantly. 
~~~~~

Dust slide off her back and looked around them.
~~~~~

Zia took it and stuck it on top of the other. 

Navar shook his head and said, "It's nothing. Just my former life invading this one. " He smiled pleasantly at Dawn and shrugged. But he didn't let his gaurd down. If king Racine wanted Amar really bad, he'd find a way.
~~~
Aeval shifted and climbed through the hole to get back into the cave.
~~~
Degan went back to his own Legos.

Taylor followed him after finding her gun. Since her lion form was bigger she wriggled out of the window frowning at her new cuts. She looked up at the big thing and gasped,"Is that a troll?!" She aimed her gun at it waiting for a clear shot.
~~~
Kristen started to shake her head no then gasped,"Orson that's it! They can't use you as a sacrifice if you don't have your two natures. They won't kill you because they need you and I'll have Sergio. I can come back to get you the way we left last time." She looked at him hopefully for his approval.

Nashton shook his head and said, "Minotaur! A massive man bull."
~~~
'You really shouldn't have said that out loud, Kristen. Now he knows not to let us near eachother.' Orson spoke in her mind.
"Explains why it's so ugly. How does his body even keep his head supported?" She said trying to distract herself.
~~~
"You want to escape and run away together?" Aaran growled,"Fine with me. Just wait till we get there. You want to give the king what he's got comin'? Well, you'll have to wait in line." He angrily kicked a pebble as hard as he could.

Kristen watched him curiously but returned her gaze to Orson.

"I will not shift." Calystia said lifting her head proudly to look him in the eye. Although she was became weaker by the minute inside the cell, she decided to not shift trying to protect herself from becoming more of a spectacle. She already felt her pride be lowered. "What are you going to do? Nothing can be worse than this."
~
Azure smiled incouragingly. "We fins out about your past." She promised.
~
"Not much to tell..." She said, shrugging it off.

"Watch you grow weak and never die. How's that for starters? " Watson said darkly.

Raymer tried not to let his emotions show. That was a sick and horrible thing to do.
~~~
Vaughan smiled happily at Azure. "Thank you, but I'm not sure that's possible. It was taken from me. I didn't for get. I fear, it's lost forever." He explained further.
~~~
"it's of no consequence. The important thing is, that you're safe off the streets." Sandor said.
(I'LL reply to the rest after lunch ;) )
"Hate to brake it to you, but I can die." She remarked. "I think I'd rather enjoy it, defiantly better than this place. Then who will be your little doll then?" She hissed.
(Ain't no one able to handle her sass! :plbb)
~
Azure ignored him. "Markus must no a little about your past. There must be a reason he didn't want you to remember it." She thought outload.
~
Idris sighed, in some ways she liked living on the streets. She wondered how long he thought she would stay with him.

Last edited:
Andromeda wanted to lunge at Racine, but instead carefully thought it through. She wondered if he really could really overtake her, but decided it wasn't worth the risk. "Fine." She hissed, waiting for him to leave.

Racine smiled pleased with her intelligence. "Very wise of you." He said as he turned to leave.

The remaining generals looked to Andromeda as King Racine left. For the first time, in speculation and respect. She unlike her sister, had a backbone.

As soon as Racine was gone for certain she turned towards the guards. "Take me to Castiel." She ordered harshly.

Nisha woke up to a bird sitting on her face. "Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!" She swatted the thing off her eyes. The bird tried to fly, but it just flipped onto the floor and made a soft peeping noise. Nisha sat up and stared at the monster. It was a gangly and red feathered bird left had left her face feeling hot and sunburned. Or maybe that was just her blushing. She sighed and bent over to scoop up the bird and cradle it,"I'll call you Jeffrey." She decided.

Bob/Jeffrey nibbled at her shirt before settling down quickly.

Nisha sighed and looked around her then she realized she was human. She never shifted in her sleep! Maybe it was something the spell made her do. Nisha grinned. Speaking of spells where were Taylor and Nashton? Anything could've happened on that romantic walk and she wanted all the details. She sighed and lay back down in bed. Maybe in half an hour.

Quote:

(Okay, great. What names are not taken: Scarlet, Maya, Caroline,Sky?)
(None
tongue.png
)

(Wow, even Scarlet? I'm surprised. Any certain kind of character you need?) (Yeah. I don't think there's anything we need, so whatever you want
wink.png
)
(Okay, sounds good. I'll make forms when I can.)

Ericsson was relieved. He didn't want Rosie to think of him as a traitor. "Thank you, Rosie. Your opinion means a lot to me." He said as he hugged her back tightly. He enjoyed the scent of her hair, as he buried his nose into it.
(Is that too weird, him getting his sniff on?
lol.png
)
~~~
(Finally the creature they are fighting!)

Zypher also tried to get his door open, but the caved in roof made it impossible. So he broke the window out with his gun and dived out. Only to freeze at what he saw. "What the...."

Cadeon hissed in pain, as some of the acid drool hit is shoulder.
~~~
Falkirk greeted Amar and looked back over at Star longingly.

As soon as the Royals met, Avalon declared the ball to begin. Music immediately started play and conversation did as well.
(It wouldn't be weird to her, she's a wolf after all, lol)
Rosie smiled, hugging him. She wondered if he knew he was sniffing her then decided it didn't matter, since men were known to do that with human women too sometimes.
~~~
Anna glanced to Zypher then did the same to her window so she could shift to get out then shift back to face the creature that Aurora was trying to get off the van in her dragon form.

Ember looked to Cadeon then moved to help him get up so they could get out also, or at least move to the side so they wouldn't get that acid anymore. With the side door open and both front side windows broken out, it wouldn't be hard to get out for them.
~~~
Star looked to Falkirk and smiled again. She saw the look he gave her, so she moved closer then glanced around the ballroom "It's really pretty in here. They did an excellent job in setting this all up for us"

Back
Top Bottom