What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Starr looked to the door then to Dawn again "I'm not sure if it will work through the door, but I can try" She said and moved closer to try the spell with him still inside.

Dawn stood back and watched. 

Jackdaw grew quite as he felt a slight pressure in his mind and then he came back to himself. He asked, "Hello? Umm, why am I in a....." he felt around a bit and continued, "closet? Who's responsible for this and why? "

Jackdaw grew quite as he felt a slight pressure in his mind and then he came back to himself. He asked, "Hello? Umm, why am I in a....." he felt around a bit and continued, "closet? Who's responsible for this and why? "
Star looked to Dawn then moved away from the door a step "I am Star, Dawn put you in there because you were under a minion spell"

Star looked to Dawn then moved away from the door a step "I am Star, Dawn put you in there because you were under a minion spell" 

"A minion spell? From who? I can't remember any of it. Wait! Star as in Princess Star, Navar, Amar and Dawn's friend? Then in that case, I owe you a blood debt. Thank you, princess Star. " Jackdaw said through the door.

"Arrogance? Is it arrogance to speak the truth as you know it to be?" Don asked, looking to her now. "Just because you do not like it does not make it less true. My packmates will not know where those three are for they are not in our pack"
~~~
Kyra chuckled and looked to him again "Well, we don't eat wood, but we can smell it. Hickory makes the best flavor to me, though there are many that are good:" 
~~~

Jackie smiled at him and Ember again "Yes, I am now, Don't worry too much Cadeon, I just need to rest and restore my power then I will be fine again." ...She hoped. She shook the thought away and focused on the food, not wanting it to get cold or go to waste. She would eat and sleep then try to see if she could figure out what had changed and what hadn't. 
~~~

Skylar smiled happily at him then watched her father go to check on the food. This was her home, the place she had grown up at, so she knew it was safe at least without a tracker.
~~~
Anna tilted her head a little then gave Zypher a kiss before getting up to go to Aurelius. "What is wrong?" She asked gently. She didn't understand the look
~~~

Aaron dipped his head and flushed at the reminder then looked to her again "I am sorry I called you that" He said gently. It had not been his greatest moment
~~~
Aurora swan down to the glass and looked inside at him curiously "So you do live, and the remains of the forest didn't have to be burnt away" She said softly then looked over to Vaughan "Thank you for watching over him" 

Markus continued walking to the door. Parish telling him mentally to go on, she was more interested in staying now. So he left to set up the calls.
~~
Pariah looked at his aura to see if he was being deceptive. "You know something. You wouldn't be so defensive if you didn't. Your daughter perhaps? She is alpha, she would need followers to be one. The griffin couldn't make it on her own. She would not leave. Your kind wouldn't trust a future seer in the hands of humans. So if not with you, then with her. " She reasoned out loud to get his reaction or more to the point, his aura's.
~~~
Graydon thought back to the lab. "Hey, I've had mesquite barbecue chips. That was good , it said smoked on the bag. Thst is if that's a real flavor." He said.
~~~
Cadeon stood and walked over to give Garth one of the sandwiches. When he returned, he went to the sink and started washing up the few dishes.

Garth bit into the sandwich and grinned. He chewed happily, playing with the strings of cheese that stretched from his mouth.
~~~
Jaxon went to look around at all the different things things that were unfamiliar to him . He turned and smiled as he made sure it was ok that he walked around without permission.
~~~
Zypher made a soft sound of appreciation as Anna kissed him. But went back to eating pizza rolls and watched TV.

Aurelius sighed and said, "Your father, Markus will trade him for me. He is quite determined to get me back. I'm sorry Anna. You have to make the trade. " She then looked to her timidly.
~~~
"Fear not, you are forgiven. You needn't worry about me retaliating. " Elina said with a chuckle, as she walked over to the water. She curiously put her finger over the water and tried to find the courage to put it in.
~~~
Vaughan bowed his head before he playfully swam away. To rejoin his play with a group of dolphins.

Omen look between the two, the focused on the blue dragon. He stumbled as his collective memory flooded back to him. He fell to his knees to stabilize himself, until the dizziness subsided. He the looked up at the dragon and asked, "Why have you imprisoned me under the ocean? " He picked up melted sand and whst she had said registered. "So I wouldn't burn your forest, that's right, you already said that. Am I to suffocate down here? " He asked quietly.

Last edited:

"A minion spell? From who? I can't remember any of it. Wait! Star as in Princess Star, Navar, Amar and Dawn's friend? Then in that case, I owe you a blood debt. Thank you, princess Star. " Jackdaw said through the door.
Dawn stayed quiet as she listened to them both.

~~~
Degan looked over at Zia's sleeping form. He looked back at Pyro and asked, "Why did you make two swords? "

Pyro looked at Zia and stated, " I want her to have my sword, not some random dragons sword. I know what my blade can do, call it vanity if you like. But it's just how I feel about it."
~~~
"Well, what shall we do now?" Aeval asked curiously.

( Did you miss this?)

~~~
Degan looked over at Zia's sleeping form. He looked back at Pyro and asked, "Why did you make two swords? "

Pyro looked at Zia and stated, " I want her to have my sword, not some random dragons sword. I know what my blade can do, call it vanity if you like. But it's just how I feel about it."
~~~
"Well, what shall we do now?" Aeval asked curiously.
Zia slept, unaware of the two talking. She shifted and curled up in a tight ball of fur.
~~~~~~~
"I do now know. Sleep I assume."

Markus continued walking to the door. Parish telling him mentally to go on, she was more interested in staying now. So he left to set up the calls.
~~
Pariah looked at his aura to see if he was being deceptive. "You know something. You wouldn't be so defensive if you didn't. Your daughter perhaps? She is alpha, she would need followers to be one. The griffin couldn't make it on her own. She would not leave. Your kind wouldn't trust a future seer in the hands of humans. So if not with you, then with her. " She reasoned out loud to get his reaction or more to the point, his aura's.
~~~
Graydon thought back to the lab. "Hey, I've had mesquite barbecue chips. That was good , it said smoked on the bag. Thst is if that's a real flavor." He said.
~~~
Cadeon stood and walked over to give Garth one of the sandwiches. When he returned, he went to the sink and started washing up the few dishes.

Garth bit into the sandwich and grinned. He chewed happily, playing with the strings of cheese that stretched from his mouth.
~~~
Jaxon went to look around at all the different things things that were unfamiliar to him . He turned and smiled as he made sure it was ok that he walked around without permission.
~~~
Zypher made a soft sound of appreciation as Anna kissed him. But went back to eating pizza rolls and watched TV.

Aurelius sighed and said, "Your father, Markus will trade him for me. He is quite determined to get me back. I'm sorry Anna. You have to make the trade. " She then looked to her timidly.
~~~
"Fear not, you are forgiven. You needn't worry about me retaliating. " Elina said with a chuckle, as she walked over to the water. She curiously put her finger over the water and tried to find the courage to put it in.
~~~
Vaughan bowed his head before he playfully swam away. To rejoin his play with a group of dolphins.

Omen look between the two, the focused on the blue dragon. He stumbled as his collective memory flooded back to him. He fell to his knees to stabilize himself, until the dizziness subsided. He the looked up at the dragon and asked, "Why have you imprisoned me under the ocean? " He picked up melted sand and whst she had said registered. "So I wouldn't burn your forest, that's right, you already said that. Am I to suffocate down here? " He asked quietly.
Don was scared for his little girl, though he didn't know if she had Auralius or not, simply having these two up against her and Jason was bad enough. "I do not know, as I have said twice already" He said truthfully. He could assume, but he didn't know for certain.
~~~
Kyra frowned in thought a bit "I think I have had that before, but there were no mesquite trees in my forest. Maybe there are some here and we can try that sometime"
~~~
Ember had a sandwich for herself, enjoying it while keeping an eye on Jackie. Both females smiled at seeing Garth enjoy his so much.
~~~
Skylar returned his smile, waiting for questions as she moved to take a seat on the couch. She figured he might have a few since being free was an unknown to him.
~~~
"No" Anna said and frowned "We don't deal with terrorists. They never keep their deals, or they ask for what we cannot give up. He won't have father for long anyway" She said then moved to look her in the eyes "Father would want us to keep you safe and if we attempted to trade then he would simply try to capture me too. We cannot let him have you again."
~~~
Aaron followed her over and knelt nearby, looking at the water "I can make it safe if it hurts you" He said after watching her a moment "I don't want you to be hurt"
~~~
"No, I am not that cruel" Aurora said and watched him "Though I am uncertain" She added then shook her head and settled to the ocean floor so she could crack the glass, giving him another air bubble so he could breath on the way to the surface.

Back
Top Bottom