What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Star smiled and accepted the pendants from him, looking at the one he had made for her "Of course I forgive you, there was no fault in what you did." She said then held them out to him again "Would you help me put them on?" She asked softly before turning and moving her hair out of the way again
~~~

Don looked to Anders curiously, waiting for him to notice that he was here. "Hello" He replied back. He wondered if this was another 'test' or not as he studied this man.
~~~

Kyra chuckled and nodded "Yes, but it is far enough away to give us the time we need to gather everything right now." She said and looked to him "I do hope it snows this year now"

~~~

Ember nodded and looked to him "Maybe, I hope so." She said then looked to the hallway "We will see one way or another anyway, when she wakes"

~~~
Skylar looked back to him again then nodded "Yeah, we try for the three meals a day thing, snacks like the jerky are only really for well, snacks" She said then smiled and shrugged
~~~

Anna smiled at that "That is one of the things it means to be pack, and one reason we take it so hard if we are betrayed by members. We value truth and honesty at least with eachother" She explained gently
~~~
Jason smiled and followed her to the kitchen so they could have a meal together before he would need to leave
~~~
Aaron smiled and looked to the water though he didn't reach for it. He was curious but he didn't want to accidentally freeze the whole thing.
~~~

Aurora chuckled softly at all of that and stepped out to the beach that they had floated to as they talked. "I guess so, I just didn't want you to die if you had a chance of living" She said then set him on the sand. 

"I'm relieved that you feel that way." Falkirk said as he took the pendants back from her and carefully put them on her one by one. "There you go. Back where the belong." He whispered, as he lined up all three clasps at the nap of her neck.
~~~
Anders pointed to the desk and asked, "Ummm, could you tell Markus that that report he wanted is on his desk? "
~~~
Graydon grinned and nodded. "Have you had much experience with snow" He asked curiously.
~~~
Cadeon took another bite of sandwich and looked down the hallway thoughtfully. "I wonder what happened at that battle. It had to have be intense to have drained her so much." He stated after a while.
~~~
Jaxon stood slowly and slipped the remaining jerky in his pocket. "Three meals? We only ever received the one." He said as he picked up his ice tea and ventured closer to the table. His eyes looked at the delicious meat and wonderful smelling potatoes. His mouth watering at just the aroma alone.
~~~
Aurelius blushed, for she had entertained the idea of sneaking away to do what she felt was the right thing. But Anna made her see the error of her logic. "I know that now." She said softly.
~~~
Luce was making him country fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy. She had the chicken already cut up and ready to go. "I hope you like this." She said quietly.
~~~
Elina saw his concern plain on his face. " Aaran, it's not painful, we can try transference if you'd like to feel them. Just place your hand flat on mine." She explained to him.
~~~
Omen shook his head, "No, I was beyond the point of return. To many vital organs were compromised. Plus, that tracker needed destroying. Markus hasn't mastered one that could survive that kind of heat." He preceded to tell her with a smile.

"I'm relieved that you feel that way." Falkirk said as he took the pendants back from her and carefully put them on her one by one. "There you go. Back where the belong." He whispered, as he lined up all three clasps at the nap of her neck.
~~~
Anders pointed to the desk and asked, "Ummm, could you tell Markus that that report he wanted is on his desk? "
~~~
Graydon grinned and nodded. "Have you had much experience with snow" He asked curiously.
~~~
Cadeon took another bite of sandwich and looked down the hallway thoughtfully. "I wonder what happened at that battle. It had to have be intense to have drained her so much." He stated after a while.
~~~
Jaxon stood slowly and slipped the remaining jerky in his pocket. "Three meals? We only ever received the one." He said as he picked up his ice tea and ventured closer to the table. His eyes looked at the delicious meat and wonderful smelling potatoes. His mouth watering at just the aroma alone.
~~~
Aurelius blushed, for she had entertained the idea of sneaking away to do what she felt was the right thing. But Anna made her see the error of her logic. "I know that now." She said softly.
~~~
Luce was making him country fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy. She had the chicken already cut up and ready to go. "I hope you like this." She said quietly.
~~~
Elina saw his concern plain on his face. " Aaran, it's not painful, we can try transference if you'd like to feel them. Just place your hand flat on mine." She explained to him.
~~~
Omen shook his head, "No, I was beyond the point of return. To many vital organs were compromised. Plus, that tracker needed destroying. Markus hasn't mastered one that could survive that kind of heat." He preceded to tell her with a smile.
Starr smiled and looked down, touching the pendants then turning to face him again "I'm glad he didn't break this one" She said, holding the one he had painted for her of her parents. The others could be replaced, but this one he had made for her and that made it mean more
~~~
Don shrugged then nodded "I can, I'm not likely to be going anywhere soon anyway" He said then smiled at this human. "I'm Don"
~~~
Kyra shrugged a little and looked to him "Not much, it doesn't snow all that often, or it didn't"
~~~
Ember nodded and finished her sandwich "Very intense to have drained both of them, Sergio was exhausted too. Whatever it was, I hope it's settled for now"
~~~
Skylar smiled and went over, taking one seat and patting the one beside her for him to take "Would you like to try a potato? I know it's not meat, but I think they are very good"
~~~
Anna smiled at her again "Good, I don't want to lose my new friends if possible" She said gently then took a step back, holding her shoulders lightly "Or those who are now family to me"
~~~
Jason smiled and nodded "I do, do you want any help with that?" He asked, not wanting to make her do that all alone
~~
Aaron dipped his head then looked to her "I do not want to freeze them accidentally" He admitted to her then slowly reached to take her hand again. He really didn't want to freeze her hand, so he was concentrating on that now
~~~
Aurora smiled again and shook her head "His loss" She said then shrugged "I'm sure the wolves would like to meet you, and I should return to my girls. They will be worried"

Starr smiled and looked down, touching the pendants then turning to face him again "I'm glad he didn't break this one" She said, holding the one he had painted for her of her parents. The others could be replaced, but this one he had made for her and that made it mean more
~~~
Don shrugged then nodded "I can, I'm not likely to be going anywhere soon anyway" He said then smiled at this human. "I'm Don"
~~~

Kyra shrugged a little and looked to him "Not much, it doesn't snow all that often, or it didn't"
~~~

Ember nodded and finished her sandwich "Very intense to have drained both of them, Sergio was exhausted too. Whatever it was, I hope it's settled for now"
~~~

Skylar smiled and went over, taking one seat and patting the one beside her for him to take "Would you like to try a potato? I know it's not meat, but I think they are very good" 
~~~
Anna smiled at her again "Good, I don't want to lose my new friends if possible" She said gently then took a step back, holding her shoulders lightly "Or those who are now family to me" 
~~~
Jason smiled and nodded "I do, do you want any help with that?" He asked, not wanting to make her do that all alone
~~

Aaron dipped his head then looked to her "I do not want to freeze them accidentally" He admitted to her then slowly reached to take her hand again. He really didn't want to freeze her hand, so he was concentrating on that now
~~~

Aurora smiled again and shook her head "His loss" She said then shrugged "I'm sure the wolves would like to meet you, and I should return to my girls. They will be worried"

Falkirk sighed softly and lifted her chin up to look him in the eyes. "I'm glad he didn't break you." He whispered softly.
~~~
Anders frowned, then smiled back at Don. "I'm sorry, I'm Anders. Greg Anders. Um, good to meet you, Don. Wow, you rate his office, what did you do?" He asked curiously.
~~~
"Oh, then we'll enjoy it together if we see any this year." Graydon said enthusiastically.
~~~
"Yes, let's hope for a long breather. " Cadeon said as he gathered up their plates and headed for the sink.
~~~
Jaxon walked to the indicated chair and sat down beside her. "Yes, please. They look very good. Thank you Skylar and Sir's for sharing your feast with me." He said humbly.
~~~
Aurelius smiled softly as she looked to Anna. "You are my dearest friend." She explained simply.
~~~
Luce grinned widely over at Jason and said, "If you want too. I was going for pampering you, Jason. "
~~~
Elina said the simple spell and once again place her hand into the water. She look to Aaran to gage his reaction.
~~~
Omen again shrugged, "I knew you were going to say that. But it still doesn't mean I'm anxious to meet them after what I did to them earlier. Awkward doesn't even begin to cover it." He said resolutely.

Degan said muffled, "Well you could have gust told me to shut up. But I guess this works.....for you. Me however, not so much." He then licked her paw mischievously.
~~~
Aeval cupped her hands over her mouth and let loose a perfect eagle cry. When the bird called back, she chuckled softly. Unaware of Dust's scrutiny.
~~~
(You're cool. I only used the bold print to show why I changed your post. :) )
Jackdaw raised a brow at her nonverbal gesture. He then followed her back to her room. He watched her curiously as she played with the pendant. He wondered where Kash was but noticed the pendant on her vanity. "Hey there it is, he must have set it here when he saw you had one. May I have it, Dawn?" He asked quietly.

Zia pulled her paw away and made a face. She scrambled back to her corner.
~~~~
Dust watched quietly.
~~~~~
Dawn nodded, "Uh, yeah. Yeah. Have at it."

Falkirk sighed softly and lifted her chin up to look him in the eyes. "I'm glad he didn't break you." He whispered softly.
~~~
Anders frowned, then smiled back at Don. "I'm sorry, I'm Anders. Greg Anders. Um, good to meet you, Don. Wow, you rate his office, what did you do?" He asked curiously.
~~~
"Oh, then we'll enjoy it together if we see any this year." Graydon said enthusiastically.
~~~
"Yes, let's hope for a long breather. " Cadeon said as he gathered up their plates and headed for the sink.
~~~
Jaxon walked to the indicated chair and sat down beside her. "Yes, please. They look very good. Thank you Skylar and Sir's for sharing your feast with me." He said humbly.
~~~
Aurelius smiled softly as she looked to Anna. "You are my dearest friend." She explained simply.
~~~
Luce grinned widely over at Jason and said, "If you want too. I was going for pampering you, Jason. "
~~~
Elina said the simple spell and once again place her hand into the water. She look to Aaran to gage his reaction.
~~~
Omen again shrugged, "I knew you were going to say that. But it still doesn't mean I'm anxious to meet them after what I did to them earlier. Awkward doesn't even begin to cover it." He said resolutely.
Starr blushed and looked to him again then smiled and took his hand in hers. She kissed his fingers gently "I am too" She replied softly
~~
Don shrugged a bit "Fought back" He answered then grinned "Destroyed helicopters and a few of his genetic experiments" His smile faded a bit then he shrugged "Wasn't expecting the paralyzing venom one though"
~~~
Kyra nodded and smiled again "Yeah, we will. I hope it will snow, after we get ready for it"
~~
Ember got up to help him clean the dishes so that Jackie would have a clean kitchen when she woke again. "We could ask Bertram, if you want to know what happened"
~~~
Skylar smiled and fixed their plates for them.
Shane and David took their seats and fixed their plates also. "No problem kiddo" David said "Hope you like it"
~~~
Anna smiled at that and nodded "We are pack, even if we are different species, we are family now"
~~~
Jason chuckled and came over to hug her before washing his hands to help "Just being with you is being pampered"
~~~
Aaron was nervous at first then a wide grin spread accross his lips before he giggled at the sensation. It did tickle, though if there had been heat behind it, it would have hurt instead.
~~~
Aurora looked to him again then tilted her head "They are pretty forgiving, especially if you show you are not a threat now. Are you willing to try?"

Zia pulled her paw away and made a face. She scrambled back to her corner.
~~~~
Dust watched quietly.
~~~~~
Dawn nodded, "Uh, yeah. Yeah. Have at it."

Degan looked at her with a defiant glint. "You did that before and that's how I handled it. Paw on mouth, tounge is coming out." He replied with satisfied humor. He thin stretched out his stiff muscles and headed headed for the cave entrance. "I'm going hunting, want to come?" He asked over his shoulder.
~~~
Aeval stilled and watched the forest down below. Movement caught her attention. To where a winged elk landed to get a drinking from the river. 'You have to be a shifter'. She thought to herself. She cautiously looked around for a trap. She looked over at Dust, debating waking him up, only to find him already awake. "Good morning. Did you sleep well? " She asked, as she swung her legs up on the ledge and sat with her back to the cave wall.
~~~
Jackdaw bowed his head in gratitude, "Thank you, Lady Dawn, for your generosity." He said with respect, as he slipped it on. He sighed with relief and looked back at Dawn.

Starr blushed and looked to him again then smiled and took his hand in hers. She kissed his fingers gently "I am too" She replied softly
~~
Don shrugged a bit "Fought back" He answered then grinned "Destroyed helicopters and a few of his genetic experiments" His smile faded a bit then he shrugged "Wasn't expecting the paralyzing venom one though"
~~~

Kyra nodded and smiled again "Yeah, we will. I hope it will snow, after we get ready for it"
~~

Ember got up to help him clean the dishes so that Jackie would have a clean kitchen when she woke again. "We could ask Bertram, if you want to know what happened" 

~~~
Skylar smiled and fixed their plates for them.
Shane and David took their seats and fixed their plates also. "No problem kiddo" David said "Hope you like it"

~~~

Anna smiled at that and nodded "We are pack, even if we are different species, we are family now"
~~~

Jason chuckled and came over to hug her before washing his hands to help "Just being with you is being pampered" 
~~~

Aaron was nervous at first then a wide grin spread accross his lips before he giggled at the sensation. It did tickle, though if there had been heat behind it, it would have hurt instead.
~~~

Aurora looked to him again then tilted her head "They are pretty forgiving, especially if you show you are not a threat now. Are you willing to try?"

Falkirk fought a twirl that almost broke free. Her tender affections was calling out to his inner soul. This courtship was moving so fast. Not that he minded, he was afraid that he would scare Star away by twirling so soon. "You are the most resilient and amazing fey I have ever had the privilege to meet. So new returned to your home realm and you are already holding your own. You are a fascinating creature in every sense of the word." He said with conviction, as his eyes danced over her features with admiration.
~~~
Anders snorted and shook his head. "Then that expenditure report is mostly about what you cost him then. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be here if that's the case. Good luck with that. Markus's moods are unpredictable at best, but when things don't go according to plans, he's diabolical at best. Owch, you fought Chaos! Did you manage to destroy him? Because he's still MIA. Phury finally made it back, but that's it." He explained further to Don.
~~~
Graydon looked to the drying meat and said, "Yea, no rush. I've waited this long, what's a few more months." He replied.
~~~
As they finished up cleaning the kitchen, Cadeon smiled as he saw Bertram working on Jackie's fence through the kitchen window. "That's a wonderful idea. In dying to find out what happened. Shall we?" He asked as he held the back door opened for Ember.
~~~
Jaxon looked at the delicious food with hungry eyes. He silently waited until they gave him permission to eat. He flicked a glance to David and Shane, then to Skylar.
~~~
"Family! For the first time I truly know the meaning of the word." Aurelius said with new found confidence. She grew serious as her eye expanded in a short vision. After a time, her eyes returnedto normal. She then said cryptically, "Omen is part me and is a war changer. I can only see him now, because Jason is to meet him soon."
~~~
Luce laughed, "Then you have never really been pampered. " She teased lightly. As she focused back on the chicken. She wanted everything perfect.
~~~
Elina enjoy seeing this unguarded side of Aaran. She giggled softly with him. It was amazing sharing this experience this way. He was always so fearful of hurting everything. With good reason, she understood that. But that was before her brother help him. He just needed to trust the power pendant more.
~~~
"Absolutely! It's not that I'm afraid they will hurt me. I know they don't. It's my own struggle with my courage, see?" Omen said good-naturedly.

Falkirk fought a twirl that almost broke free. Her tender affections was calling out to his inner soul. This courtship was moving so fast. Not that he minded, he was afraid that he would scare Star away by twirling so soon. "You are the most resilient and amazing fey I have ever had the privilege to meet. So new returned to your home realm and you are already holding your own. You are a fascinating creature in every sense of the word." He said with conviction, as his eyes danced over her features with admiration.
~~~
Anders snorted and shook his head. "Then that expenditure report is mostly about what you cost him then. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be here if that's the case. Good luck with that. Markus's moods are unpredictable at best, but when things don't go according to plans, he's diabolical at best. Owch, you fought Chaos! Did you manage to destroy him? Because he's still MIA. Phury finally made it back, but that's it." He explained further to Don.
~~~
Graydon looked to the drying meat and said, "Yea, no rush. I've waited this long, what's a few more months." He replied.
~~~
As they finished up cleaning the kitchen, Cadeon smiled as he saw Bertram working on Jackie's fence through the kitchen window. "That's a wonderful idea. In dying to find out what happened. Shall we?" He asked as he held the back door opened for Ember.
~~~
Jaxon looked at the delicious food with hungry eyes. He silently waited until they gave him permission to eat. He flicked a glance to David and Shane, then to Skylar.
~~~
"Family! For the first time I truly know the meaning of the word." Aurelius said with new found confidence. She grew serious as her eye expanded in a short vision. After a time, her eyes returnedto normal. She then said cryptically, "Omen is part me and is a war changer. I can only see him now, because Jason is to meet him soon."
~~~
Luce laughed, "Then you have never really been pampered. " She teased lightly. As she focused back on the chicken. She wanted everything perfect.
~~~
Elina enjoy seeing this unguarded side of Aaran. She giggled softly with him. It was amazing sharing this experience this way. He was always so fearful of hurting everything. With good reason, she understood that. But that was before her brother help him. He just needed to trust the power pendant more.
~~~
"Absolutely! It's not that I'm afraid they will hurt me. I know they don't. It's my own struggle with my courage, see?" Omen said good-naturedly.

Star wouldn't understand if he did twirl, she hadn't yet learned that much about the culture. She blushed at his kind words, dipping her head a little again "I do have a bit of a lead on that, since I had to fend for myaelf for so long before." She said gently "It's just learning the culture and the spelks here"
~~~
Don shrugged "He's likely dead if he was in the battle. I do not know if any of them survived., but I doubt it"
~~~
Kyra chuckled and nodded. "It will come, even if it takes a while." She said then headed over to check on the meat, though she knew it would be tomorow or the next dayt before it was dry enough to store it.
~~~
Ember smiled and glanced over to Garth before going out with Cadeon. She headed over to Bertram and looked at what he had gotten done so far.
~~~
Skylar smiled when he looked to her "Go ahead" she said softly for him then started eating, joining in the chatting between her father and his brother while they ate.
~~~
Anna frowned, watching this process curiously. "Omen? Well, that'll be an interesting report from him when they meet."
~~~
Jason chuckled and nodded "Yeah, we were not pampered just because of who our father is." He replied then shrugged "maybe you can change that"
~~~
Aaron looked back to her, chuckling happily. She was giving him something he had never had before, and he loved her for this.
~~
Aurora chuckled and nodded "Yes, finding courage can be hard sometimes." Aurora said then held a paw out to him "Want to come with me now?"

Degan looked at her with a defiant glint. "You did that before and that's how I handled it. Paw on mouth, tounge is coming out." He replied with satisfied humor. He thin stretched out his stiff muscles and headed headed for the cave entrance. "I'm going hunting, want to come?" He asked over his shoulder.
~~~
Aeval stilled and watched the forest down below. Movement caught her attention. To where a winged elk landed to get a drinking from the river. 'You have to be a shifter'. She thought to herself. She cautiously looked around for a trap. She looked over at Dust, debating waking him up, only to find him already awake. "Good morning. Did you sleep well? " She asked, as she swung her legs up on the ledge and sat with her back to the cave wall.
~~~
Jackdaw bowed his head in gratitude, "Thank you, Lady Dawn, for your generosity." He said with respect, as he slipped it on. He sighed with relief and looked back at Dawn.
She looked over at a still sleeping(?) Pryo and shook her head. "Imma staying here."
~~~~~
Dust stood up and nodded. "And you?"
~~~~
Dawn half smiled "No prob."

Star wouldn't understand if he did twirl, she hadn't yet learned that much about the culture. She blushed at his kind words, dipping her head a little again "I do have a bit of a lead on that, since I had to fend for myself for so long before." She said gently "It's just learning the culture and the spells here"
~~~
Don shrugged "He's likely dead if he was in the battle. I do not know if any of them survived., but I doubt it"
~~~
Kyra chuckled and nodded. "It will come, even if it takes a while." She said then headed over to check on the meat, though she knew it would be tomorow or the next day before it was dry enough to store it.
~~~
Ember smiled and glanced over to Garth before going out with Cadeon. She headed over to Bertram and looked at what he had gotten done so far.
~~~
Skylar smiled when he looked to her "Go ahead" she said softly for him then started eating, joining in the chatting between her father and his brother while they ate.
~~~
Anna frowned, watching this process curiously. "Omen? Well, that'll be an interesting report from him when they meet."
~~~
Jason chuckled and nodded "Yeah, we were not pampered just because of who our father is." He replied then shrugged "maybe you can change that"
~~~
Aaron looked back to her, chuckling happily. She was giving him something he had never had before, and he loved her for this.
~~
Aurora chuckled and nodded "Yes, finding courage can be hard sometimes." Aurora said then held a paw out to him "Want to come with me now?"

Falkirk started walking her back to her room. "You are learning them quickly enough. I heard you saved yourself and the queen's cousin, Princess Lucille. Very impressive, Princess Star. This whole war we are facing, will test us all. I just hope i stay as level headed as you did." He said resolutely.
~~~
Anders nodded, "Figures! They are very expensive fertilizer if all they do is die when he sends them out. I did have high hopes for Chaos though." He said disappointed.
~~~
Graydon followed Kyra and looked at the process with interest.
~~~
Garth glanced to Ember as she left. He was still eating his sandwich happily.
~
Bertram looked over as he saw Ember and Cadeon coming over. "Hello, how's everything with Jackie? Is she finally resting? " He asked as he set a post into a hole.
~~~
Jaxon smiled as he started eating. George slowly chewed and swallowed, to savor the flavors. "This is safe to say the best thing I have ever had the privilege of putting into his mouth." He said with awe.
~~~
Aurelius frowned in deep thought. She then asked, "If my DNA was partly used to create him, is he my son?"
~~~
Luce grinned with pride and stated, "Oh, I intend to. That's a promise, Jason. "
~~~
Elina withdrew her hand from the water after a while. She sighed contentedly and said, "See? No death by electrocution."
~~~
"Now is as good a time as any. No sense putting it off. It serves no purpose, but delay the inevitable." Omen said positively.

Back
Top Bottom