What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
She looked over at a still sleeping(?) Pryo and shook her head. "Imma staying here."
~~~~~
Dust stood up and nodded. "And you?"
~~~~
Dawn half smiled "No prob."

(Yes, he's still asleep. :) )
Degan nodded as he continued on his way. "I'll be back in a bit, then." He said simply.
~~~
"Yes, though I find I don't need very much these days. It must be because of my age. " Aeval said thoughtfully. She glanced at the view again and smiled, "This is by far the best cave I've ever lived in. Just as your companionship is the most I've ever been around any living thing." She explained truthfully.
~~~
Jackdaw frowned as he heard something going on outside. He moved to the balcony to see. His frown deepened as he saw them putting up warded copper bars over the windows. "That's not normal." He said absently.

Falkirk started walking her back to her room. "You are learning them quickly enough. I heard you saved yourself and the queen's cousin, Princess Lucille. Very impressive, Princess Star. This whole war we are facing, will test us all. I just hope i stay as level headed as you did." He said resolutely.
~~~
Anders nodded, "Figures! They are very expensive fertilizer if all they do is die when he sends them out. I did have high hopes for Chaos though." He said disappointed.
~~~
Graydon followed Kyra and looked at the process with interest.
~~~
Garth glanced to Ember as she left. He was still eating his sandwich happily.
~
Bertram looked over as he saw Ember and Cadeon coming over. "Hello, how's everything with Jackie? Is she finally resting? " He asked as he set a post into a hole.
~~~
Jaxon smiled as he started eating. George slowly chewed and swallowed, to savor the flavors. "This is safe to say the best thing I have ever had the privilege of putting into his mouth." He said with awe.
~~~
Aurelius frowned in deep thought. She then asked, "If my DNA was partly used to create him, is he my son?"
~~~
Luce grinned with pride and stated, "Oh, I intend to. That's a promise, Jason. "
~~~
Elina withdrew her hand from the water after a while. She sighed contentedly and said, "See? No death by electrocution."
~~~
"Now is as good a time as any. No sense putting it off. It serves no purpose, but delay the inevitable." Omen said positively.
"Not until after he had what he wanted from her" Star said sadly. She sighed and walked with him, thinking about that now. "I was scared, he was going to take us through the portal again."
~~~
Don nodded and watched him a moment before asking "I do not understand something. This Marcus claimed a griffen as a daughter, yet he would have killed her without a pause if she had not been taken out of this place. Yet he blames us for her escaping. Why would he worry about that if he would have killed her himself otherwise?"
~~~
Kyra checked it, explaining to him the way it should be to be safe to store for long times.
~~~
"Yes, she is sleeping now" Ember said and smiled gently "That must have been some battle to wear her out that much"
~~~
Skylar looked to him and smiled "Uncle David's very good on a grill" She agreed and smiled at her uncle who bowed his head in thanks.
~~~
Anna blinked and thought about that "If you wanted to, you could claim him as a son based on that" She said after a minute then shrugged. "Or as a brother since you didn't give birth to him."
~~~
Jason shook his head a little, smiling. He came over to her and wrapped his arms around her "Only if I get to pamper you too"
~~~
Aaron grinned and nodded. "Nope, no death here" He said, glad that his powers were finally under control enough to just have some fun sometimes. "Thank you for this"
~~~
Aurora nodded and turned a little "Climb on then, and let's go. My daughters would be curious to meet you" She said, moving to let him climb up to her back.

"Not until after he had what he wanted from her" Star said sadly. She sighed and walked with him, thinking about that now. "I was scared, he was going to take us through the portal again."
~~~

Don nodded and watched him a moment before asking "I do not understand something. This Marcus claimed a griffen as a daughter, yet he would have killed her without a pause if she had not been taken out of this place. Yet he blames us for her escaping. Why would he worry about that if he would have killed her himself otherwise?"
~~~
Kyra checked it, explaining to him the way it should be to be safe to store for long times. 
~~~

"Yes, she is sleeping now" Ember said and smiled gently "That must have been some battle to wear her out that much" 
~~~

Skylar looked to him and smiled "Uncle David's very good on a grill" She agreed and smiled at her uncle who bowed his head in thanks. 
~~~
Anna blinked and thought about that "If you wanted to, you could claim him as a son based on that" She said after a minute then shrugged. "Or as a brother since you didn't give birth to him."
~~~

Jason shook his head a little, smiling. He came over to her and wrapped his arms around her "Only if I get to pamper you too" 
~~~

Aaron grinned and nodded. "Nope, no death here" He said, glad that his powers were finally under control enough to just have some fun sometimes. "Thank you for this"
~~~

Aurora nodded and turned a little "Climb on then, and let's go. My daughters would be curious to meet you" She said, moving to let him climb up to her back. 

Falkirk shook his head and said soothingly,"This has been brewing for a very long time. It was fated to happen. So there was nothing you could have done to stop it, Princess."
~~~
Anders snorted at that. "Knowing Markus as I do, I'd say it's, he'd rather destroy her, then ever have her used against him. With her future seeing and all that. As far as calling her daughter, I believe he pretend so long, that it's hard to think of her as anything else. Or perhaps he only used that term to try and convey sentiment. I really liked Aurelius, she was always pleasant and nice to me." He shrugged. He then looked up at the cameras and said, "I don't care if you are watching Markus. Know I said all that, knowing I was being recorded." He looked back at Don again.
~~~
Graydon nodded and asked, "What are we going to store the jerky in, the deer hide or more baskets? "
~~~
Bertram nodded slightly, "Good, she has been though so much the past few days. She needs that rest. Yeah, that creature we battle just about killed me. If Sergio hadn't been able to heal most of the damage, I wouldn't be here. It was a massive Minotaur......" he told them all that he could. He left out that Jackie had shifted. For that was too private and not his business to share. He explained that the time stop drained Jackie to the point of exhaustion.
~~~
Jaxon smiled and took another bite. He was relieved to have such nice shifters to take care of him and teach him their ways.
~~~
Aurelius frowned in thought, then nodded vigorously, "I think brother would be better, well look similar in age, so that makes more sense." She said happily.
~~~
Luce made like she was thinking it over and finally came to a conclusion. "I think I'll like being pampered by you Jason." She whispered softly. She pulled a chunk of chicken off a cooling piece. She then held it up to Jason to sample.
~~~
Elina smiled softly and hugged him. "Sometimes we need a random moment to put our lives back in perspective. I see how much you fear hurting us and by it always being forefront in your mind, you don't enjoy the small things, Aaran. Behind you great strength and power, is such a gentle soul. I'll do everything in my power to see that, that never changes.
~~~
Omen cautiously climbed on Aurora's back. He didn't want to hurt her in any way. "Thank you, Miss Aurora. I look forward to meeting your daughters." He said with conviction.

Last edited:
Falkirk shook his head and said soothingly,"This has been brewing for a very long time. It was fated to happen. So there was nothing you could have done to stop it, Princess."
~~~
Anders snorted at that. "Knowing Markus as I do, I'd say it's, he'd rather destroy her, then ever have her used against him. With her future seeing and all that. As far as calling her daughter, I believe he pretend so long, that it's hard to think of her as anything else. Or perhaps he only used that term to try and convey sentiment. I really liked Aurelius, she was always pleasant and nice to me." He shrugged. He then looked up at the cameras and said, "I don't care if you are watching Markus. Know I said all that, knowing I was being recorded." He looked back at Don again.
~~~
Graydon nodded and asked, "What are we going to store the jerky in, the deer hide or more baskets? "
~~~
Bertram nodded slightly, "Good, she has been though so much the past few days. She needs that rest. Yeah, that creature we battle just about killed me. If Sergio hadn't been able to heal most of the damage, I wouldn't be here. It was a massive Minotaur......" he told them all that he could. He left out that Jackie had shifted. For that was too private and not his business to share. He explained that the time stop drained Jackie to the point of exhaustion.
~~~
Jaxon smiled and took another bite. He was relieved to have such nice shifters to take care of him and teach him their ways.
~~~
Aurelius frowned in thought, then nodded vigorously, "I think brother would be better, well look similar in age, so that makes more sense." She said happily.
~~~
Luce made like she was thinking it over and finally came to a conclusion. "I think I'll like being pampered by you Jason." She whispered softly. She pulled a chunk of chicken off a cooling piece. She then held it up to Jason to sample.
~~~
Elina smiled softly and hugged him. "Sometimes we need a random moment to put our lives back in perspective. I see how much you fear hurting us and by it always being forefront in your mind, you don't enjoy the small things, Aaran. Behind you great strength and power, is such a gentle soul. I'll do everything in my power to see that, that never changes.
~~~
Omen cautiously climbed on Aurora's back. He didn't want to hurt her in any way. "Thank you, Miss Aurora. I look forward to meeting your daughters." He said with conviction.

Star smiled at him a little then shook her head "Still, I wish it could have been different."
~~~
Don blinked then smiled and shook his head a bit. "Constant recording, that figures. He can't trust others since he is so deceptive himself." He said then settled back again
~~~
Baskets would be better, the hide we can use for blankets and things like that." Kyra said and smiled at him "You get more practice"
~~~
Ember nodded then glanced to the house "Not to mention all she did before this battle." She said softly.
~~~
Once they were done, Skylar got up to collect the dishes to start washing them while Shane and David put the leftovers in the fridge fior later, not that there was much leftover.
~~~
Anna smiled and nodded again "Yeah, that does seem to fit better." She said and nodded towards the kitchen. "Brothers can be prertty aewsome and pretty annoying too"
~~~
Jason blew lightly on the piece then accepted it from her and smiled "Tastes good"
~~~
Aaron chuckled softly "I like having a random moment with you. Usually I would have already hurt or killed everyone and everything around by now. This has helped a lot" he said, touching the pendant with hos free hand.
~~~
Aurora knew he couldn't hurt her like that, so she simply waited for him to get into place then spread her wings out "Hold on" she warned before looking to the sky and taking off.

Star smiled at him a little then shook her head "Still, I wish it could have been different."
~~~
Don blinked then smiled and shook his head a bit. "Constant recording, that figures. He can't trust others since he is so deceptive himself." He said then settled back again
~~~
Baskets would be better, the hide we can use for blankets and things like that." Kyra said and smiled at him "You get more practice"
~~~
Ember nodded then glanced to the house "Not to mention all she did before this battle." She said softly.
~~~
Once they were done, Skylar got up to collect the dishes to start washing them while Shane and David put the leftovers in the fridge fior later, not that there was much leftover.
~~~
Anna smiled and nodded again "Yeah, that does seem to fit better." She said and nodded towards the kitchen. "Brothers can be prertty aewsome and pretty annoying too"
~~~
Jason blew lightly on the piece then accepted it from her and smiled "Tastes good"
~~~
Aaron chuckled softly "I like having a random moment with you. Usually I would have already hurt or killed everyone and everything around by now. This has helped a lot" he said, touching the pendant with his free hand.
~~~
Aurora knew he couldn't hurt her like that, so she simply waited for him to get into place then spread her wings out "Hold on" she warned before looking to the sky and taking off.

Falkirk took Star's hand gently and pulled her to a stop. "You did what you could. From what Spyro said, Vatgkan was very determined to open that portal. Even with Sorcha's spell protecting it aginst I the opening spell. She is one of our best spell creators. " He informed her.
~~~
Anders nodded at that. "Yep, that's him in a nut shell." He said with humor.
~~~
Graydon grinned, "Good, because I'm going to need a lot more before they are beautiful. " He said with enthusiasm.
~~~
Bertram knew she was speaking of saving her from the burn of renewal. She smiled gently at the couple.

Cadeon lovingly wrapped his hand around Ember's and squeezed gently. A wordless jester of closeness and comfort.
~~~
Jaxon was unsure what to do. But her followed Skylar with what dishes he could safely carry. He observed the after dinning ritual with unwavering fascination. He'd been allowed dishes and such, but they had always been taken away dirty. "Show me what to do. I would like to help." He said sincerely.
~~~
Aurelius giggled softly at her words. "That sounds pretty nice. At least until the novelty wears off. " She teased.

Zypher had been eavesdropping discreetly.
~~~
"Why thank you kind sir. That's my own recipe. Nashton loves some fried chicken. " Luce said with a heavy southern draw.
~~~
Elina shook her head and said, "You do have a flare for the dramatic. But let's hope those days are long gone. Unless you need anything and everything froze, that is. We could be due for an ice age here." She smiled gently,letting him know she'd been joking with the last part.
~~~
And Omen did just that. His second flight with her was far more enjoyable then his first. "This is wondrous, Aurora. It makes me wish my griffin and Phoenix wings weren't genetically modified to be recessive to my wolf." He replied indifferently.

Racine sat quietly in his tent with the maps of Anstopfia. He closed his eyes and breathed in the rich most air. So many memories were awakened by it. Opening his eyes once again, he stared blankly into space, as his hand brushed absently over the Unseelie sorcerers stone. He'd long ago embedded under his skin and fused to his sternum to keep it ever close. For only he knew it was there. Always under his watchful gaze and over his beating heart. A knock on a support beam drew him out of his thoughts. He looked over to the tent flap and announced, " You may enter." Racine frowned as a fully cloaked figure entered. When the flap settled back into place, the cloak wearer removed his hood. Racine laughed at the bold Sylph. "Ender, have you come to save your queen the effort of a war? Are you going to try and end me here and now? Like an assassin? " He asked darkly.

Ender straightened slightly and addressed Racine with barely contained hatred, "My queen is far more honorable then that. But you however, wouldn't hesitate to cut her down, if you could get that close to my queen. That is the vast difference between you. " He then moved very deliberately, so is intentions were not misunderstood, as he fisted the scroll Avalon had given him to deliver to Raine. He then held it out to Raine.

Racine looked at it speculatively. Then looked back up to Ender. A broad smile on his face, "So she is surrendering? Are these her terms and conditions?" He asked almost disappointed.

Ender looked hard at Racine and just held it firmly towards him with a snap if his wrist. "I am simply a servant. I'm not privy to the contents of the letter. I am to deliver this to you. That is all I have been told. " He explained further.

Racine looked at the scroll and tested it for magic, before reaching out his hand to retrieve it from the Sylph. "So she's so sure, that I'm simply going to let you go, is she? I think you'd be quite useful Yo me, against my sister." He replied with immense satisfaction, as he stared up at Ender.

Ender looked back at him stone faced and said, "No, she wasn't quite sure what you'd do. But she knew it wouldn't be honorable. That's why we took precautionary measures." In a flash of light, the moonstone brought Ender back to castle safely.

Racine snarled at his lost opportunity. As Ender was gone in a flash. He already knew moonstones couldn't be followed. So he instead turned his attention to the scroll in his clenched hand. His eyes stared at ebony wax seal. He sneered at his father's crest pressed into the shinny wax, before he pop the seal and started reading Avalon's neat script.

Falkirk took Star's hand gently and pulled her to a stop. "You did what you could. From what Spyro said, Vatgkan was very determined to open that portal. Even with Sorcha's spell protecting it aginst I the opening spell. She is one of our best spell creators. " He informed her.
~~~
Anders nodded at that. "Yep, that's him in a nut shell." He said with humor.
~~~
Graydon grinned, "Good, because I'm going to need a lot more before they are beautiful. " He said with enthusiasm.
~~~
Bertram knew she was speaking of saving her from the burn of renewal. She smiled gently at the couple.

Cadeon lovingly wrapped his hand around Ember's and squeezed gently. A wordless jester of closeness and comfort.
~~~
Jaxon was unsure what to do. But her followed Skylar with what dishes he could safely carry. He observed the after dinning ritual with unwavering fascination. He'd been allowed dishes and such, but they had always been taken away dirty. "Show me what to do. I would like to help." He said sincerely.
~~~
Aurelius giggled softly at her words. "That sounds pretty nice. At least until the novelty wears off. " She teased.

Zypher had been eavesdropping discreetly.
~~~
"Why thank you kind sir. That's my own recipe. Nashton loves some fried chicken. " Luce said with a heavy southern draw.
~~~
Elina shook her head and said, "You do have a flare for the dramatic. But let's hope those days are long gone. Unless you need anything and everything froze, that is. We could be due for an ice age here." She smiled gently,letting him know she'd been joking with the last part.
~~~
And Omen did just that. His second flight with her was far more enjoyable then his first. "This is wondrous, Aurora. It makes me wish my griffin and Phoenix wings weren't genetically modified to be recessive to my wolf." He replied indifferently.
Star stopped and looked to him then nodded "Sorcha is very good at spells. I know that." She said softly then shrugged "I still wish we could have stopped the portal opening."
~~~
Don nodded and smiled a little "I figured that, he doesn't hide that much"
~~~
Kyra grinned and shrugged "Maybe not so much as that, but a bit more wouldn't hurt anything" She teased back happily
~~~
Ember took his hand and leaned against him a bit, loving that he was so close to her now and wanting that to always continue.
~~~
Skylar looked to him and smiled pointing to the counter "Set them there and you can rinse for me" She said and started the water for washing. She would show him by doing.
~~
Anna laughed lightly "Hmm, it's an off and on thing"She said teasingly then looked to the kitchen again "I wouldn't trade Jason for anything."
~~~
Jason laughed and tipped an imaginary hat to her "Them's mighty fine vittles ma'am" He said in a heavy Texas accent. He winked and moved to kiss her gently
~~~
Aaron dipped his head and laughed softly. "Need an ice age? That might make travel difficult, even for the fire dragons"
~~~
Aurora glanced back to him at that then shook her head "It wasn't fair o them to take flight from you yet give you two flying creatures as your base animals." She said gently

Star stopped and looked to him then nodded "Sorcha is very good at spells. I know that." She said softly then shrugged "I still wish we could have stopped the portal opening."
~~~

Don nodded and smiled a little "I figured that, he doesn't hide that much"

~~~

Kyra grinned and shrugged "Maybe not so much as that, but a bit more wouldn't hurt anything" She teased back happily
~~~
Ember took his hand and leaned against him a bit, loving that he was so close to her now and wanting that to always continue.
~~~

Skylar looked to him and smiled pointing to the counter "Set them there and you can rinse for me" She said and started the water for washing. She would show him by doing.
~~
Anna laughed lightly "Hmm, it's an off and on thing"She said teasingly then looked to the kitchen again "I wouldn't trade Jason for anything." 
~~~

Jason laughed and tipped an imaginary hat to her "Them's mighty fine vittles ma'am" He said in a heavy Texas accent. He winked and moved to kiss her gently
~~~
Aaron dipped his head and laughed softly. "Need an ice age? That might make travel difficult, even for the fire dragons" 
~~~

Aurora glanced back to him at that then shook her head "It wasn't fair of them to take flight from you yet give you two flying creatures as your base animals." She said gently

Falkirk looked to Star and agreed. "As do I." He looked ahead at the sound of foot steps, to see Spyro coming their way.

"Thank goodness, there you are. I thought you were taken again. I'm about to glue you to my person, Princess. " He teased mildly.

Falkirk said, "We're only catching up. So it's my fault, I'm afraid."

Spyro scoffed and said, "I'm just glad you're both safe. That's the important thing. You see, my brother has threatened to pluck every last feather off my wings, if I ever lost princess Star again. So, that was my initial panic." He then grinned at Star and continued, "Ender's quite fond of you. Now him, not so much. " He explained as he pointed at Falkirk.

Falkirk frowned and stated, "You know I'll be helping your brother pluck, so best watch your step. " He said with humor.

Spyro made a sound and said, "You're just jealous of my beautiful wings. Shall we, Princess? "
~~~
Anders chuckled softly, "Totally! Well, I best get back to work. This is going to sound weird, but nice meeting you." He said as he moved closer to the door.
~~~
Graydon laughed and nodded, "Yes, that is true." He said with happiness.
~~~
Cadeon loved when she did that. It was so nice to know that she was the one for him. That his love was reciprocated with her.
~~~
Jaxon did as she said and soon they fell into a rhythm. He was enjoying this simply thing very much. The soothing feeling of the water on his calloused hands and the thought that maybe it could wash away his sins as well.
~~~
Aurelius smiled softly and said, "I know, it very obvious that you both deeply care for eachother. I hope to have a fraction on that with my half brother."
~~~
Elina laughed at that image. "Yes, you are quite right. Let's not and say we did." She said with merriment.
~~~
Omen chuckled wholeheartedly, "They did it to better control me. See the irony there. I never was controllable. I do as my fate tells me to do. It's all preordained, believe it or not. Sure we can tweak the outcomes a bit, but it'd better be worth it. If you know what I mean?" He replied honestly.

Last edited:
Name: Willow
History: She was abandoned as a kitten and doesn't remember much about her past, nor does she speak to anyone about it,
Personality: Extremely clever for her age, secretive, sassy, playful.
True Form: (An animal) A winged cat.
Picture/Description: She is small and has short, messy, white and brown hair. Her eyes are mint green. (Animal form) She is a pitiful looking, runty kitten with wispy, downy fur that is white with a few light brown patches. Sprouting from her back are a pair of small wings that haven't feathered yet and resemble a baby chicken's wings.
Username: PerfectPlumage

(Yes, he's still asleep. :) )
Degan nodded as he continued on his way. "I'll be back in a bit, then." He said simply.
~~~
"Yes, though I find I don't need very much these days. It must be because of my age. " Aeval said thoughtfully. She glanced at the view again and smiled, "This is by far the best cave I've ever lived in. Just as your companionship is the most I've ever been around any living thing." She explained truthfully.
~~~
Jackdaw frowned as he heard something going on outside. He moved to the balcony to see. His frown deepened as he saw them putting up warded copper bars over the windows. "That's not normal." He said absently.
Zia sat down and looked out after him. The moist cave air filled her lungs and she savoured the flavour. Something about the way the taste stayed on her tongue filled her with energy. It was weird since caves weren't what usually energized her.
~~~~~~~
Dust gave a small nod. "I believe it is time to hunt. As dark as it is, I must say I miss the taste of my kind and it would be best to feast on the flank of something other than myself." He knew it must have sounded strange to her. It was common for him to eat his pack mates though. Usually after a war when food was harder to find they'd devour the dead, their own included. When it was a dry season and the herd animals were driven off, a warg or two would let him/herself be the food source for the pack. He was snapped out of his thoughts by the cry of the eagle she had been calling to before.
~~~~~
Dawn walked over to him. "What is wrong?" She followed his gaze. "Are they suppose to be doing that?"

Back
Top Bottom