What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"I  am Raven and do not be afraid, I hear no one," she said coolly, "What were you doing in the city anyway?" she asked as she walked over to a tree to sharpen her claws.

Raine found it amusing that he was in fact a raven and here she was called Raven. "I like your name, Raven. I believe we were supposed to meet. " He said nicely. He walked over to the tree and looked up into it's branches for a long moment. Then explained once he knew the cost was clear. "It's not always actual humans you must watch for, Raven. But human made devices that help them track us. They call them cameras. As far as why I live in the city. I live there with my wife, Astrid and my friends. There are many threats aginst us now, but I'm sure you already know that. When Markus's men almost captured my wife and and myself. We escaped, but I broke my wing in the process. That is how I met the Guardians. They took us in and helped me." He stopped with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, but I seem to be talking your ear off. You must forgive my manners. What of you? Had that hunter been chasing you long?" Raine asked Raven politely.

Last edited:
Falkirk looked to Star as she came over. "What did he say to get you so upset?" He asked her quietly, as he tried to comfort her. Lucille hurried to her other side in concern. Taking her hand as Falkirk spoke.

"I shall leave that up to you. But it can't be put off for too long. There are many who would try to silence him. I saw them within the gathering." Avalon explained.
~~~
Graydon's face crumbled into false horror. But then lit up with an idea. "Come forward lady slobber hand and take slug slimmed mitt. Their funkiness shall stay contained between them." He said in a grandiose voice. He then whimpered loudly to her, "That'll be our dirty secret." He then resumed his arrogant posture. "Well?!"
~~~
Sergio shifted and followed Jackie out. She spread her wings wide and started showing the different positions and what they did in the air. From balance, up lift, free fall and various other things.
~~
Orson twirled deeply in response to Kristen's reply. He relished hearing that she was his. The word mate passing her lips was enough to put him into a frenzy."Now if you keep that up, I'll be the one needing to concentrate. Because all I'll be thinking about, is how best worship at the altar of Kristen. To which, I'll be a very dutiful subject. My mate, my heart." He replied softly in her mind, as he moved in to kiss her once more. Only to sigh mentally and concede, "But alas you are right, so I shall behave. If only for a little while. " He said as he pulled back to look deeply into her eyes.
~~~
"As am I." He replied truthfully. He savored Ember's casual touches. For in those moments, she was unguarded and opened like a book. "I find it's quite easy to be poetic with you as my muse." He stated with a radiant smile.
~~~
Aeval glanced up to Aurora. Relief evident in her expression. "Thank you for not being displeased. We only have the ability to read because the fey king Racine granted it to us." She explained simply.
~~~
(Hey sometimes sleep sneaks up on ya.
smile.png
)
Ericsson roused slightly as he felt Rosie's warmth. He spoke in his sleep, as he drew her close. "Now I'm in heaven." Before going back under.
~~~
Bob cooed softly to Skylar as he snuggled into the security of the nest. "Thank you." He said as he closed his eyes.

Jaxon watched her intently. He'd never seen such tenderness. It made him long to be Bob. So loved by all. Before Skylar could catch him watching like a creep, he turned towards the window to look out.
~~~
Zypher shuddered as Anna embraced him. He then watched as she did her alpha duties.

The sisters stood and shifted, once Anna had released them. They both nodded understanding. As Ackley retrieved her cell phone. She called the one guarding the elevator. She gave the code word and handed Anna the phone.
~~~
"Well, it is powered eggs and turkey bacon. But let's not argue semantics." Markus stated as he set the tray on the table. "I can see you are a man of few words. So I'll get to the point. I need your help with a shifter. " He explained matter-of-factly.
Star sighed and explained the situation to them, she didn't want Dawn to be in trouble, but she wanted to help Jackdaw as well because she liked him as a friend too.

Sorcha nodded and thought about it "Tonight then, that will give me enough time and yet not enough time for anyone to try anything. Has Vatgkan's fate been decided for after the fight?" She asked curiously, sending a glance over to the princesses.
~~~
Kyra laughed at him again, enjoying this made up game as she cautiously stepped forward to take his hand in hers.
~~
Jackie looked to her, practicing the positions as she copied Sergio. She wanted to learn them to be safe from any other threats they might face.
~~~
Kristen smiled up at him, content to be held and hold onto him. Truthfully, she didn't want to move from this place, though she knew it was needed. "Don't put me on too high of a pedestal, I won't stay there without you by my side." She said as she looked into his eyes also.
~~
Ember smiled at him, glad that he felt like she did, though he had a better way with words. She could quote other's words, but making them up on her own was not something she felt she was good at.
~~~
"Thankfully, that is an ability that can only be given, not taken away. You have the rest of your life to read whatever you wish to now" Aurora said and smiled at her again. "Now, what would you like to know first?" She asked curiously
~~~
Rosie smiled at his words, settling in and soon falling asleep beside him for a nap.
(When do we want them to wake up again?)
~~~
Skylar made sure he was settled with his little blanket scrap in place of a mother's warmth then looked to Jaxon again, going over to the window beside him. "Are you alright?" She asked softly. She could tell something had him not upset exactly, but not happy.
~~~
Anna took the phone and glanced to Zypher again as she answered it and explained that she was the alpha now and she wanted each of the hyenas to meet with her before hanging up and looking around the apartment. She wanted to know who was staying and what their skills were, they certainly had uses for the strong hyenas if they chose to stay.
~~~
Don raised an eyebrow curiously as he grabbed a piece of the bacon to eat "What kind of shifter and why my help?" He asked, wondering what the man was up to now as he took a bite. It wasn't exactly normal to ask your prisoner for help with something that you couldn't handle alone anyway.

Raine found it amusing that he was in fact a raven and here she was called Raven. "I like your name, Raven. I believe we were supposed to meet. " He said nicely. He walked over to the tree and looked up into it's branches for a long moment. Then explained once he knew the cost was clear. "It's not always actual humans you must watch for, Raven. But human made devices that help them track us. They call them cameras. As far as why I live in the city. I live there with my wife, Astrid and my friends. There are many threats aginst us now, but I'm sure you already know that. When Markus's men almost captured my wife and and myself. We escaped, but I broke my wing in the process. That is how I met the Guardians. They took us in and helped me." He stopped with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, but I seem to be talking your ear off. You must forgive my manners. What of you? Had that hunter been chasing you long?" Raine asked Raven politely.

"No, I believe that they found me not to long ago and sent the hunter, and don't worry about talking it's nice to have someone to talk to after all these years," she told Raine then she perked her ears,"I hear something coming."

"No, I believe that they found me not to long ago and sent the hunter, and don't worry about talking it's nice to have someone to talk to after all these years," she told Raine then she perked her ears,"I hear something coming."

What she heard coming was a young unicorn, Danika. She was out for a walk, exploring the area.

Raine nodded as he looked to where the sound was coming from. That's when Danika csme into view. Raine smiled broadly, "Here we are speaking of mythicals and one appears." He said with respect.

Last edited:
"I'm sure everything will be fine. Dawn couldn't possibly know Jackdaw was a threat. She introduced him as Obi-Wan Kenobi. He was also using an incognito spell, which is also in her favor." Falkirk reasoned mentally to her.

Avalon smiled at Sorcha's quickness. "That is good indeed. Now we just need to get King Racine here without incident. He may prove to be the problem." She said softly. She was worried for Ender's wellbeing.
~~~
Graydon chuckled at how careful Kyra was being. He smiled as she cautiously took his offered hand. He then said off-handedly, "But you know, your hand wasn't acutely dirty. Mine however, was." He grinned widely at her.
~~~
Sergio clapped her hands and said, "That's it! Wonderful! Now let's give it a try. "
~~~
"Worry not, sweet Kristen. I'll always be by you side." Orson explained sincerely.
~~~
Cadeon wrapped Ember in his arms. "My precious. We keeps you safe." He said mimicking Gollum.
(My geek is showing. :lol: )
~~~
Aeval thought and said, "The spells? If that not too advanced for a beginner? "
~~~
(It's completely up to you.)
Ericsson "Zzzz"
~~~
Jaxon smiled softly at Skylar and nodded vigorously. "Yes! I'm perfectly fine. I had such fun playing with you both. Thanks for that. I believe I needed that." He said truthfully.
~~~
Merrick closed the phone with wide-eyed surprise. He hadn't expected that. He then started gathering the pack to head up to meet their new alpha.
~~~
Markus sighed, as he put his gun away. "Well it's complicated. He's a mixture of various types of shifters. Two of which are canine. He has taken to killing all his would be pack mates. Whom are also like him. I want to try and save him. You know pack dysfunction and dynamics. Your insight would be useful at best. If not, it's a bullet to the head." Markus stated simply.

Starr sighed and nodded again then looked to Falkirk "I don't think he's dangerous naturally.I don't think he did the crime" She said softly. She didn't really have much to base her thoughts on, but it was what she believed.

Sorcha nodded then shrugged "If he refuses to come then that is his prerogative. He will be the only one to suffer a loss of knowledge from that, it is only when he would feel slighted that we would have to worry. I think it would make him feel he would have to do something if he wasn't invited for things like this" She said, hoping that made sense.
~~~
Kyra frowned at him then looked at their hands and made a face at it. "Ew...maybe, but now mine is dirty too." She said and tried to get him again.
~~~
Jackie took a deep breath then nodded and looked to Sergio, adjusting her wings "Alright, first is takeoff" She said, mostly to herself as she moved to take off from the ground to practice flying.
~~~
Kristen smiled and twirled to him softly "And I will always be with you, my love" She said softly. She was glad they were safe and together even if they were having to share a house with the witch to do so.
~~~
Ember chuckled and looked at him "Now what kind of voice is that Cadeon?" She asked, not having seen Lord of the Rings yet, though she didn't mind being called precious in the least.He always made her feel special
~~~
Aurora smiled at that "Some of them are safe for a beginner, most of those are self protection or illusion spells. We will have to find what class you are naturally best at anyway. Come, we should do this outside so we don't break anything' She said and stood up.
~~~
Rosie woke slowly, stretching out a little then blinking and sitting up. She realized they had been moved to a bed at some point, probably so they wouldn't wake up with a crick in the neck. She also realized that though the sun was up, the house was quiet and felt empty, like the two were alone now.
~~~
Skylar smiled at that, glad it had helped him for them to play together with the young one. "It's nice to play with the young sometimes, they have such a zest for life." She said softly and glanced out the window with him.
~~~
Anna went to open the door and wait for the rest of the hyena pack to join them. While she waited, she went to Zypher and stood beside him, holding his arm gently. She wanted it know right off that she had chosen him and wouldn't take any other. She was not going to lose him to some alpha fight, then she remembered that hyena's didn't have those fights for the males but she still didn't leave his side
~~~
"Two are canine? Good Lord man, what are you trying to do?" Don asked then shook his head "Not all canines have the same hierarchy systems, the basic natures of the creatures involved would fight against eachother and drive the creature insane. Add in other creatures that aren't even canine and you are simply asking to have a murderous creature, exactly what you accuse us of being." He said, not liking the sound of this. "What is in this creature you want me to tame for you? He may not even listen to me depending on what it is"

Back
Top Bottom