What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Just popping in to add something :p .If the character page that the owner of this made was in the form of an article rather than a thread, specific members can be added to it to be able to edit it, or it can be public and anyone can edit it.
If not, it would probably be best just to start a whole new page in article form so it can always be edited. )

( I believe it's in a form of an attachment. So what would that make it? Could you look at it for us and let us know? :fl )

Last edited:
( go to the first page. Scroll down the first post and you will see character page. Click on it and it takes you to it. )
(One step ahead of you :D It's in article, or guide, form. But unless Chicky Crazy returns and changes it so specific people besides herself can edit it, it's hopeless (dun dun dun dunnnn).)

( Yep, that's what I was trying to tell them. Thank you for your assistance. :) )
(No problemo :p
Flock Master if you do make one, make sure it's an article and at the very bottom you can add other usernames so other people besides you can edit it, so that way if you get eaten by one of Gar's giant creatures the page won't be forever inaccessible XD )

Ian smiled and motioned to the tv again. "A lot like the brothers on this show. We would fight with eachother often, but we always defend the other from anyone else that wants to cause us harm."
~~~
Starr looked to him again after a few moments then moved closer to lean a little against his side. "It is almost like on Earth here."
~~~
Turac made sure they stayed close together though he flew fast to reach the castle to land in front of it and let Jackdaw off before shifting. "The halls are not big enough for any but a human form. I must ask you to shift."
"I don't want her to shift, she's pretty, even with one head." The ice head said.

Sorcha landed then shifted, a blush showing after she did though she quickly turned to Racine
~~~
Bardou dipped his head in a bow to her. "I am ready." He said then straightened "will we go by portal to the tree?"
~~~
Aurora looked to him then lay her hand over his. "It is not something I can be proud of, but I am glad things have turned out the way they have so far." She replied then turned to take him to the elevator.
~~~
"It is truth, even if not the most flattering." Rana said and chuckled softly. "I like honesty."

Ember went quiet, thinking back that far was difficult at the best of times. "Pompeii was a very long time ago." She said then sighed and shook her head. "I do not remember it, though I have seen reports about it in books.

Lexi giggled at his description. "Oh, you would have been fearsome indeed. Not many would've tried to mess with such close brothers, I imagine. " She teased him.
~~~
Falkirk smiled as he leaned into Star a bit more. "Do you miss Earth much? I know it was mostly heartache and isolation. But surely, there must have been some good parts. " He asked gently.
~~~
Maxton landed in time to hear that statement. Racine diverted his glare and physically bit his tounge to keep from saying something rude. He instead occupied himself with climbing off of Maxton's back. This situation was not helping his condition. Testosterone and adrenaline were fueling a fire within him. He needed to complete that spell and fast, before it was too late for them both. But he found himself walking over to Sorcha anyway and offering his arm to her. "That is not very diplomatic, Balor. For Princess Sorcha is a high princess of Avalon's Court." He replied tensley.

Jackdaw straightened his clothing and moved to stood by Maxton, after he'd shifted to his fae form.
~~~
"Yes we are. But we are going my mass portal. Once we get out in the courtyard. It's easier then filling in, one by one." Avalon explained with humor.
~~~
Ravek stood at the elevator as it finally opened to them.

Garmr looked curiously to the door and finishings in the hallway. "This is far nicer then Menagerie. You must be very rich Aurora. " He said with respect.

Jaeger walked behind them. A winged shadow of sorts.
~~~
"Then you must develop a thicker hide around me. Because my sisters say I have brutal honesty. The worst kind." Sandor stated matter-of-factly. But then grinned widely to show that is statement was a jest.

"Hey it's doesn't matter, I understand. I can't keep using you as cliff notes, for all the major events in the world." He replied teasingly.

Slygotha savored her cow, tearing off large chunks like a lion and gulping pieces nearly unchewed. She was rather pleased with the scrappiness of her proud Razeth, gluttonous Gugol, conniving Nevitha, and vicious Valstrath, but shy little Nidhogg would need some help. " What say you about our shy little Nidhogg? If she shows no talent, what shall we do with her? Her sweetness will not earn her any dinner out there, but she is young yet, an infant really," Slygotha said quietly, nudging her shy little Nidhogg.

Reaper laid down on his belly, of course after making sure none of the Wyrmlings were in harms way. He assessed Nidhogg quietly. He then picking her up getting. "What do you make of yourself little one?" He asked softly, knowing she was far to young to answer. " Are you to be a mighty victor or the cannon fodder left forgotten in time?" He gently stroked her with the side of his talon.

Lexi giggled at his description. "Oh, you would have been fearsome indeed. Not many would've tried to mess with such close brothers, I imagine. " She teased him.
~~~
Falkirk smiled as he leaned into Star a bit more. "Do you miss Earth much? I know it was mostly heartache and isolation. But surely, there must have been some good parts. " He asked gently.
~~~
Maxton landed in time to hear that statement. Racine diverted his glare and physically bit his tounge to keep from saying something rude. He instead occupied himself with climbing off of Maxton's back. This situation was not helping his condition. Testosterone and adrenaline were fueling a fire within him. He needed to complete that spell and fast, before it was too late for them both. But he found himself walking over to Sorcha anyway and offering his arm to her. "That is not very diplomatic, Balor. For Princess Sorcha is a high princess of Avalon's Court." He replied tensley.

Jackdaw straightened his clothing and moved to stood by Maxton, after he'd shifted to his fae form.
~~~
"Yes we are. But we are going my mass portal. Once we get out in the courtyard. It's easier then filling in, one by one." Avalon explained with humor.
~~~
Ravek stood at the elevator as it finally opened to them.

Garmr looked curiously to the door and finishings in the hallway. "This is far nicer then Menagerie. You must be very rich Aurora. " He said with respect.

Jaeger walked behind them. A winged shadow of sorts.
~~~
"Then you must develop a thicker hide around me. Because my sisters say I have brutal honesty. The worst kind." Sandor stated matter-of-factly. But then grinned widely to show that is statement was a jest.

"Hey it's doesn't matter, I understand. I can't keep using you as cliff notes, for all the major events in the world." He replied teasingly.
Ian chuckled then shrugged a little "Some did, but we taught them better" He said then looked to Shane when he came in the living room again.
~~~
Star thought about it a little then shrugged "I liked my little glen. The normal animals there were happy to have me there with them or they seemed to"
~~
Turac shifted to his human form, looking like he was about 19 or 20. He bowed his head a little "We mean no disrespect. We heard tales of dragons with only one head, but have not seen any before. We apologize if we made you uncomfortable Princess." He said then turned to lead them inside and to the throne room.

Sorcha looked to Racine and took his arm when he offered it. She smiled at him before looking to the balor again "I will take it as a compliment." She said gently then looked back to Racine again as the doors were opened for them.
~~~
Bardou bowed again and smiled "Indeed it is" He said cheerfully. He was ready to follow her wherever she led him
~~~
Aurora chuckled softly at that then shook her head "This place belongs to Alpha Zypher, though I do have many riches in my cave." She said as she moved to get on the elevator. "I do not live here myself, I am only staying to be close to the alphas so that I can be of assistance to them."
~~~
"Sisters?" Rana asked, looking to him and smiling "How many sisters do you have?" She asked curiously.

Ember blinked and looked to him again then smiled gently "I was around to see or hear about those events. It is not so strange to ask me about them."

Back
Top Bottom