What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Cicero grinned proudly and said, "I had the best teacher. So any success, is ultimately owed to you, Princess Islanzadi. I like this humor. It makes serious things manageable. "
"It's nice to joke around about things that most would believe to be improper every once in a while." Islanzadi told him and smiled.

Rayne flushed at the praise from him and from her parents and siblings as they looked over at the pendant. She was actually surprised when Loretta said that her mother had not been able to carve like that.
~~~
Sorcha smiled and kissed him gently, loving that truth that he would have been willing to go through that for her whim. "Shall we?" She asked and reached for his hand to go through the portal with him. 
~~~

Nabal nodded and smiled happily "Ettence is an entire world, so there is much to explore here, but I would give it a few days before going too far. Word must spread so that you are not thought to be the precursors to an invasion. This continent will know by tonight, and word will spread from there to the far reaches." She wanted her guests to be safe 
~~~
Kellan looked to Anna and touched her temple, both closing their eyes so he could transfer knowledge of all the spells he knew to her so that she could use her magic that had been suppressed until now.
~~~
(But, but, I don't know any new movies. lol)
Rana settled at his side to watch the movie, curious and interested in what it would show as well as liking that she could lean against him comfortably 
~~~

Danika played with the phone as he taught her a little about it. She really liked making it make noise by playing with the ringer settings. She laughed a little as they played with the phone, enjoying learning about it. The actual calling people part didn't make too much of an impact on her, since she didn't know numbers to use and her friends did not have phones. 

Jackdaw winked at Rayne at the individual praise for her own achievement. The pleasant surprise upon her face was priceless.
~~~
"Absolutely, my queen." He said with a twirl. He took her hand and kissed their joined hand as they stepped through.
~~~
"That is in part why we deferred to the instructions of your faithful servant. Who took the time to give us a lovely tour." Falkirk said with enthusiasm. He well understood the delicate matters of ensuring the safety of foreign guests.
~~~
Zypher watched curiously as Kellan touched Anna's temple. That was when his phone rang. He looked to the screen before he got up to leave the room before he answered it.

Garmr watched the exchange, fascinated
~~~
(Who said it had to be a new movie? How about the second newer Star Trek movie? :p )
Sandor was appreciating Rana's choice. It was a bit scary, but had his full attention. Having Rana so close, did help to ground him. He registered her warmth aginst his side, so he knew he wasn't alone.
~~~
Dalton was having fun with Danika. She was so child like with the phone. He did have a crisis of conscience. He was concerned what would happen when the general got here.

Jackdaw winked at Rayne at the individual praise for her own achievement. The pleasant surprise upon her face was priceless.
~~~
"Absolutely, my queen." He said with a twirl. He took her hand and kissed their joined hand as they stepped through.
~~~
"That is in part why we deferred to the instructions of your faithful servant. Who took the time to give us a lovely tour." Falkirk said with enthusiasm. He well understood the delicate matters of ensuring the safety of foreign guests.
~~~
Zypher watched curiously as Kellan touched Anna's temple. That was when his phone rang. He looked to the screen before he got up to leave the room before he answered it.

Garmr watched the exchange, fascinated
~~~
(Who said it had to be a new movie? How about the second newer Star Trek movie?
tongue.png
)
Sandor was appreciating Rana's choice. It was a bit scary, but had his full attention. Having Rana so close, did help to ground him. He registered her warmth against his side, so he knew he wasn't alone.
~~~
Dalton was having fun with Danika. She was so child like with the phone. He did have a crisis of conscience. He was concerned what would happen when the general got here.
Rayne was happy to have something that she was better than her mother at. It was more than she had thought she would ever hear. Now she was even more glad and grateful that Jackdaw had come to her realm. The rest of the family soon refocused on eating and chatting about their days
~~~
Sorcha giggled and went with him "That will take a little getting used to, being called a queen." She said as she looked at him "Though I look forward to learning to like it from you, my King"
~~
Nabal smiled at them again and nodded "Yes, I left instructions to have at least one of the servants with you when you were out and about, just to keep you from being harmed before word got out. I knew you would likely want to see the land here." She said kindly then glanced around again "I do hope you are enjoying yourselves here.
~~~
Anna gasped a little and took a step back after Kellan removed his fingers. She blinked then took a seat, closing her eyes as she assimilated the knowledge. That was a lot to just suddenly know.
~~~
(lol, sure, I haven't seen that yet though, no time)
Rana enjoyed the movie, watching it comfortably until it's end. She didn't want to move from her spot though.
~~~
Danika was a child, even more so in human things that she had no contact with before. She was having fun with his device and Dalton since he was not threatening and had been kind to her so far, answering her questions and bringing her food and water.

Back
Top Bottom