What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Loretta smiled at him and dipped her head in thanks "Thank you, this is a recipe from my mother, adapted to our local foods of course."

~~~

Sorcha chuckled lightly and shook her head "I rather like the novelty of it right now, my King' She said happily as they walked inside and to the feast together. 
~~~
"No, it was nothing that I expected" Nabal said and shook her head "But then, your own queen didn't expect the return of a great dragon from their sylph form" 
~~~

Anna looked to Garmr and smiled a little as Kellan too took a seat nearby. "How are you holding up?" It felt to her like a lot of time had passed, even though it hadn't

~~~

Ranan shook her head then looked to him "I do not want this to end either. I have enjoyed this time immensely." She said truthfully
~~~
Danika jumped when the door was flung open and this general walked in. She stood and backed away when he spoke to Dalton like that. Fear was immediate and made her want to run, though there was no where to go. Once Dalton left, she shifted and moved to the opposite end of the room, pacing there nervously and keeping an eye on him at all times.

"You have done so expertly. " Jackdaw stated before going back to eating.
~~~
Racine chuckled lightly and looked around. He drew in the ambient fragrance of the bountiful feast laid out on the table. "This is exquisite." He said with appreciation.
~~~
Falkirk gasped audibly, "Pardon me?! I don't believe I heard you quite right. Did you just say, Great Dragon?" He asked with trepidation.
~~~
"I am doing very well. Thank you. How are you holding up? That looked to be pretty intense." Garmr replied softly.
~~
Ravek lead the way down the stairs from the roof top. He looked around for Kellan and headed over to him. "What is the plan? We must get my mate back and soon! I assume you saw the news feed?" He asked urgently.

Xatia stepped to Kellan's side and addressed Ravek. "You'd best remember to not take that tone with him. Kellan is a high Prince. You will speak to him with the respect he deserves. You have spent too long on earth, to forget your etiquette." She sighed softly and looked to Kellan.

Ravek gathered himself enough to say, "My apologies."
~~~
Sandor smiled happily and asked timidly, " Don't bite me for asking this, but could this possibly, I mean maybe, we could consider this a first date?" He scrunched up his face and waited for the attack at his wrong assumption.
~~~
"You are everything that Markus said you'd be. I'm glad you shifted, so I could see your other form." Hannibal said with conviction.

Islanzadi yawned slightly and looked around. The sky was pitch black, the stars and moon covered by clouds.
"It's very late now, I can tell. Would you protest to having us end this day now?" She asked Cicero.

"Not at all. I have had a very thought-provoking day with you, princess Islanzadi. Shall I fly you back to the palace?" Cicero offered, as he stood up and held out his hand. It was to pull her to her feet, if she so choose.

"Not at all. I have had a very thought-provoking day with you, princess Islanzadi. Shall I fly you back to the palace?" Cicero offered, as he stood up and held out his hand. It was to pull her to her feet, if she so choose.
Islanzadi took his offered hand and stood, smiling softly.
"You may if you wish to, but I hope you remember where your place to stay is." She said simply.

Islanzadi took his offered hand and stood, smiling softly.
"You may if you wish to, but I hope you remember where your place to stay is." She said simply.

"Sylphs have an excellent sense of direction. Once there, we can always find our way back. I'll have to cradle you in my arms, I hope that tolerable." Cicero stated matter-of-factly.

"Sylphs have an excellent sense of direction. Once there, we can always find our way back. I'll have to cradle you in my arms, I hope that tolerable." Cicero stated matter-of-factly.
"That is quite impressive." Islanazadi commented and smiled. "And yes, that will be tolerable. Besides, I already said okay, so backing out wouldn't be very nice, now would it?" She said with humor.

"You have done so expertly. " Jackdaw stated before going back to eating.
~~~
Racine chuckled lightly and looked around. He drew in the ambient fragrance of the bountiful feast laid out on the table. "This is exquisite." He said with appreciation.
~~~
Falkirk gasped audibly, "Pardon me?! I don't believe I heard you quite right. Did you just say, Great Dragon?" He asked with trepidation.
~~~
"I am doing very well. Thank you. How are you holding up? That looked to be pretty intense." Garmr replied softly.
~~
Ravek lead the way down the stairs from the roof top. He looked around for Kellan and headed over to him. "What is the plan? We must get my mate back and soon! I assume you saw the news feed?" He asked urgently.

Xatia stepped to Kellan's side and addressed Ravek. "You'd best remember to not take that tone with him. Kellan is a high Prince. You will speak to him with the respect he deserves. You have spent too long on earth, to forget your etiquette." She sighed softly and looked to Kellan.

Ravek gathered himself enough to say, "My apologies."
~~~
Sandor smiled happily and asked timidly, " Don't bite me for asking this, but could this possibly, I mean maybe, we could consider this a first date?" He scrunched up his face and waited for the attack at his wrong assumption.
~~~
"You are everything that Markus said you'd be. I'm glad you shifted, so I could see your other form." Hannibal said with conviction.
Loretta smiled and dipped her head in thanks again before having to focus on the young boys before their playing became disturbing or knocked something over.
~~~
Sorcha looked around too at his words and smiled "It is lovely here. They have done quite a bit in the short time since we left." She said then motioned to one side "There is Queen Nabal and Prince Falkirk and Princess Star. Should we go to them?"

"Yes, the sylph, Ender, he returned to his great dragon form." Nabal said, looking at Falkirk curiously "You know something of this?"

"He shifted, even before we could make the spell we were speaking of? Amazing" Starr said softly
~~~
Anna smiled and nodded "It was intense, but I know how to use my fae magic now." She said then looked to Ravek as he came in

Kellan looked to Ravek and nodded "We saw the news feed, and even you must realize she is being used as bait to catch us. We must keep to our plan." He stated then stood "I know this is hard for you, but getting captured will serve no purpose and take away what hope she keeps a hold on in there."
~~~
Rana looked to him then to the television and back "Is this not the 'dinner and a movie' date that humans speak of?" She asked then chuckled softly "I will count it as one."
~~~
Danika looked at him and stomped her hoof, snorting at him then shaking her head and making another turn. She couldn't speak to the human in this form even had she wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom