What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
The boys looked to one another then grinned and nodded, quickly moving to build the fort so they could protect it from the 'enemy'
~~~

Sorcha bowed her head carefully, mindful of the crown she wore now. "It would be an honor"

Nabal smiled and laughed lightly "Oh good, though we must at least go over the ceremony, as I said, we do not have such here, not as the stories tell of." She said then looked to Falkirk and Star "And what of you two, will you join in and have your ceremony, or have you already had yours?"
~~~~
Anna nodded and smiled a little. She knew that it would be selfish to go herself. 

Kellan glanced to Ravek "It is a bit of action and that could help you to stave off the madness. Do you want to save the child for your mate?" He asked privately. He did not want to shame him if he said no or chose to rest instead.
~~~
Rana shook her head and chuckled "No, I am too excited to be tired" She replied honestly.Well, she didn't feel tired, though after the day they had had she likely was more tired than she thought.
~~~

Danika had moved back to the far side when he went to the door. She snorted then whinnied when he showed the rope. Then she remembered what the phoenix queen had taught her and lowered her horn, pawing the floor before rushing the man with her horn as a weapon. Instinct stopped her from hitting him with her horn though, so she would hit him broadside instead. 
~~~

Foneth frowned and tilted her head "Well it would make sense I guess, the spell was made because of a deep love, so it would take the opposite to release it." She said then turned "Come, let me show you around" 

Jackdaw smiled as they made preparations to build and fortify it from his attack. Then the fun began, as he launched another pillow at the fort. "Catapult! Come out and I'll take mercy on you!" He said in his best evil voice.
~~~
Racine dipped his head. "But of course. " He said aloud. But to Sorcha, he said privately, "I've been long removed from such ceremonies. I'll have to defer to you knowledge to refresh my memory."

Falkirk smiled and glanced to Star and spoke mentally, "I would like for my parents to be apart and attend our ceremony. If you so desire to do it now, then perhaps, Queen Nabal will permit them to come here. Tell me truthfully, would you like to have our ceremony here?"
~~~
Zypher looked to Anna and finished what he'd intended to say before. "The way things have been happening, I think one of us should stay here. The whole Shaylee situation has made me realize, we should divide and conquer. Anna, perhaps you should take this one. Danika is a fae female. I'm a male she doesn't know. She's going to be scared and will need a feminine touch. I'll stay here and manage anythingelse that arises."

Ravek smiled and nodded, "Yes! That will help me satisfy me demand for vengeance. Thank you Prince Kellan. I mneed this." He replied mentally.
~~~
Sandor glanced to Rana and asked, "We can go spar, that might wear us down for sleep or we could watch another movie? "
~~~
Hannibal got the wind knocked out of him, as he fell on his back. He wheezed a few moments as he recovered. He glared at Danika and nodded. "Alright, you want to play like that, I'll oblige." He got up and left the room.
~~~
Ender thought about that and saw the truth in that statement. He moved to follow her as he added, "We were mat bonded and that is gone too."

"No." She replied softly, as she looked down at her food. "Just thinking."

Kyth chuckled lightly, "Yes, I know that part well. That's why I said lost in your head. Because I'll do that and not realize I've even done it. Well, not until someone waves there hand in front of my face." He explained with a smile.

Aurienne looked down as he made her smile, it had been too long since she had last done so. "I suppose I don't have friends to do that for me, but I'm glad that you are kind enough to do so." She grinned as she looked up.

Last edited:
Jackdaw smiled as they made preparations to build and fortify it from his attack. Then the fun began, as he launched another pillow at the fort. "Catapult! Come out and I'll take mercy on you!" He said in his best evil voice.
~~~
Racine dipped his head. "But of course. " He said aloud. But to Sorcha, he said privately, "I've been long removed from such ceremonies. I'll have to defer to you knowledge to refresh my memory."

Falkirk smiled and glanced to Star and spoke mentally, "I would like for my parents to be apart and attend our ceremony. If you so desire to do it now, then perhaps, Queen Nabal will permit them to come here. Tell me truthfully, would you like to have our ceremony here?"
~~~
Zypher looked to Anna and finished what he'd intended to say before. "The way things have been happening, I think one of us should stay here. The whole Shaylee situation has made me realize, we should divide and conquer. Anna, perhaps you should take this one. Danika is a fae female. I'm a male she doesn't know. She's going to be scared and will need a feminine touch. I'll stay here and manage anything else that arises."

Ravek smiled and nodded, "Yes! That will help me satisfy me demand for vengeance. Thank you Prince Kellan. I need this." He replied mentally.
~~~
Sandor glanced to Rana and asked, "We can go spar, that might wear us down for sleep or we could watch another movie? "
~~~
Hannibal got the wind knocked out of him, as he fell on his back. He wheezed a few moments as he recovered. He glared at Danika and nodded. "Alright, you want to play like that, I'll oblige." He got up and left the room.
~~~
Ender thought about that and saw the truth in that statement. He moved to follow her as he added, "We were mat bonded and that is gone too."
The boys giggled and tossed pillows at him "Never" "Defend the fort" They cheered

Rayne and the others there came to watch for a little while.
~~~~
Sorcha looked to Racine and showed him what she knew of their marriage ceremonies. She smiled at him and looked back to the others to see what they would say or do.

Starr looked to Falkirk and smiled "I have no preference to where we have our ceremony, but I would not deny your parents the chance to attend. If they can be brought here, then let them come and we can have it here, if they cannot then we will wait and have the ceremony there."

"We have no problem with inviting your parents here prince Falkirk" Nabal said with a gentle smile.
~~~
Anna looked to him then smiled and got up to hug him "If you are certain, I was fighting the urge to go with you, just to stay close to you." She said softly

Kellan nodded "Sometimes action, even if not the exact kind you want is better than standing down and waiting." He looked over to the alphas "Ravek will go with you." He said then glanced to Xatia "Do you want to go to watch over Ravek, or should I?" He asked her privately
~~~
Rana smiled and shook her head "I do not want to spar, so perhaps another movie?" She said and gave him a smile.
~~~
Danika watched him leave and shivered at the coldness in his eyes. She circled the room a couple of times before going to the door and shifting to try to open it herself.
~~~
Foneth looked to him again, frowning a little "You were mate bonded? Fully?" She asked, confused at how that could be so. She led the way down a tunnel and held her wings tucked to her back. The tunnel did go down gradually, twisting this way and that. There were several spaces along the way where a dragon could turn around or go to the side to let others pass, but most of the tunnel was just large enough for one to travel at a time.

Aurienne looked down as he made her smile, it had been too long since she had last done so. "I suppose I don't have friends to do that for me, but I'm glad that you are kind enough to do so." She grinned as she looked up.

Kyth smiled reassuringly and said, "I'll be completely honest, I haven't had friends in a long time. My current friends are new acquaintances. But their good people. They helped me out of a terrible situation." He then looked out the window and asked, "You'd said you're living in that alley? If you need help, I can help you."

Last edited:
The boys giggled and tossed pillows at him "Never" "Defend the fort" They cheered 

Rayne and the others there came to watch for a little while.
~~~~

Sorcha looked to Racine and showed him what she knew of their marriage ceremonies. She smiled at him and looked back to the others to see what they would say or do.

Starr looked to Falkirk and smiled "I have no preference to where we have our ceremony, but I would not deny your parents the chance to attend. If they can be brought here, then let them come and we can have it here, if they cannot then we will wait and have the ceremony there." 

"We have no problem with inviting your parents here prince Falkirk" Nabal said with a gentle smile.
~~~

Anna looked to him then smiled and got up to hug him "If you are certain, I was fighting the urge to go with you, just to stay close to you." She said softly

Kellan nodded "Sometimes action, even if not the exact kind you want is better than standing down and waiting." He looked over to the alphas "Ravek will go with you." He said then glanced to Xatia "Do you want to go to watch over Ravek, or should I?" He asked her privately

~~~

Rana smiled and shook her head "I do not want to spar, so perhaps another movie?" She said and gave him a smile. 
~~~

Danika watched him leave and shivered at the coldness in his eyes. She circled the room a couple of times before going to the door and shifting to try to open it herself. 
~~~

Foneth looked to him again, frowning a little "You were mate bonded? Fully?" She asked, confused at how that could be so. She led the way down a tunnel and held her wings tucked to her back. The tunnel did go down gradually, twisting this way and that. There were several spaces along the way where a dragon could turn around or go to the side to let others pass, but most of the tunnel was just large enough for one to travel at a time.

Jackdaw fell dramatically to the floor and moaned piteously when a pillow bounded off his head. "Oh?! They broke my noggin. You'll pay for that with your wee lives." He said with playful conviction. He then got up on his hands and knees, he then rolled a pillow into the side of the fort. "FIRE BOMB!" He called out.
~~~
Racine squeezed Sorcha's hand in silent thanks for the information she'd shared.

Falkirk smiled and dipped his head with gratitude. "Then I see no reason we couldn't have the ceremony here. Thank you, Queen Nabal for your generosity." He said with appreciation.

Racine looked to Queen Nabal and offered, "There is a ritual and customary components." He then went on to explain the ceremony to her.
~~~
Zypher chuckled and hugged Anna. "I know you did. I could see it in your eyes. Just know, I'll never try to smother you Anna. It's not the hyena way. Besides, you are a strong she wolf who could kick my tail if I ever tried." He said proudly he glanced to Kellan as he stated Ravek was going. "Great, thanks." He said with respect.

Xatia smiled and dipped her head slightly, "I'll go. It'll allow you a rest." She said softly in his mind.
~~~
" Good I was hoping you would say that. I only added the other option, because I didn't want you thinking I was a couch potato." Sandor stated sheepishly. But laughed as he started searching for a good movie.
~~~
Ender followed her single file as they went into the tunnel. He answered matter-of-factly, "Not fully, no. We twirled , then shared a blood kiss. But we never consummated our bonding." He looked at the narrow tunnel with mild trepidation. Until they'd passed the first of many nooks along the way.

Last edited:
Jackdaw fell dramatically to the floor and moaned piteously when a pillow bounded off his head. "Oh?! The broke my noggin. You'll pay for that with your wee lives." He said with playful conviction. He then got up on his hands and knees, he then rolled a pillow into the side of the fort. "FIRE BOMB!" He called out.
~~~
Racine squeezed Sorcha's hand in silent thanks for the information she'd shared.

Falkirk smiled and dipped his head with gratitude. "Then I see no reason we couldn't have the ceremony here. Thank you, Queen Nabal for your generosity." He said with appreciation.

Racine looked to Queen Nabal and offered, "There is a ritual and customary components." He then went on to explain the ceremony to her.
~~~
Zypher chuckled and hugged Anna. "I know you did. I could see it in your eyes. Just know, I'll never try to smother you Anna. It's not the hyena way. Besides, you are a strong she wolf who could kick my tail if I ever tried." He said proudly he glanced to Kellan as he stated Ravek was going. "Great, thanks." He said with respect.

Xatia smiled and dipped her head slightly, "I'll go. It'll allow you a rest." She said softly in his mind.
~~~
" Good I was hoping you would say that. I only added the other option, because I didn't want you thinking I was a couch potato." Sandor stated sheepishly. But laughed as he started searching for a good movie.
~~~
Ender followed her single file as the went into the tunnel. He answered matter-of-factly, "Not fully, no. We twirled , then shared a blood kiss. But we never consummated our bonding." He looked at the narrow tunnel with mild trepidation. Until they'd passed the first of many nooks along the way.
The boys fell back and giggled at the 'explosion' then looked around, gathering pillows and speaking quickly before tossing one out "Ice bomb" "Now the floor is covered in ice and slippery"
~~~
Nabal listened to them, having a servant talk to Falkirk about inviting his parents over and where to find them then having others start setting up for the double weddings. This certainly was becoming a momentous occasion, more than she had originally thought it would be, but that was all to the good.

Sorcha smiled and squeezed Racine's hand, glad to have the chance to stand beside him now. "Should we invite Avalon?" She asked privately with a twinge of guilt.
~~~
Anna chuckled and moved to give him a kiss "I am strong, but I know when to allocate other to do a job when they would be better suited to it." She said then looked to Ravek and smiled, nodding "Let's get ready and head out"

Kellan chuckled softly and nodded "You need rests yourself, so take care out there." He said privately then looked to Anna and Zypher "Xatia and Ravek are going, I will stay to help plan the main attack on Menagerie."
~~~
Rana laughed at that then looked to the screen at the different movies they could choose from to watch together and poured herself another drink. "Oh, that looks interesting" She said, motioning to Aliens as it came up
~~~
"A partial bonding, followed by deep anger...that may be the secret to returning the lost to us. But would the fae ever allow our people to be free?" Foneth asked as she led him out then moved to one side so he could see their 'hidden' paradise. Far above was the crystal of the mountains, reflecting the sunlight down to the giant cavern to give them light. It was like any valley surrounded by mountains, except for the overhead crystal that distorted and kept them hidden. The few that lived here had plenty of space to remain hidden in.
~~~
Danika eased the door open and looked around fearfully before slipping out and heading one way to search for a door out of this place.

The boys fell back and giggled at the 'explosion' then looked around, gathering pillows and speaking quickly before tossing one out "Ice bomb" "Now the floor is covered in ice and slippery" 

~~~

Nabal listened to them, having a servant talk to Falkirk about inviting his parents over and where to find them then having others start setting up for the double weddings. This certainly was becoming a momentous occasion, more than she had originally thought it would be, but that was all to the good.

Sorcha smiled and squeezed Racine's hand, glad to have the chance to stand beside him now. "Should we invite Avalon?" She asked privately with a twinge of guilt.
~~~

Anna chuckled and moved to give him a kiss "I am strong, but I know when to allocate other to do a job when they would be better suited to it." She said then looked to Ravek and smiled, nodding "Let's get ready and head out"

Kellan chuckled softly and nodded "You need rests yourself, so take care out there." He said privately then looked to Anna and Zypher "Xatia and Ravek are going, I will stay to help plan the main attack on Menagerie." 
~~~

Rana laughed at that then looked to the screen at the different movies they could choose from to watch together and poured herself another drink. "Oh, that looks interesting" She said, motioning to Aliens as it came up
~~~

"A partial bonding, followed by deep anger...that may be the secret to returning the lost to us. But would the fae ever allow our people to be free?" Foneth asked as she led him out then moved to one side so he could see their 'hidden' paradise. Far above was the crystal of the mountains, reflecting the sunlight down to the giant cavern to give them light. It was like any valley surrounded by mountains, except for the overhead crystal that distorted and kept them hidden. The few that lived here had plenty of space to remain hidden in. 
~~~

Danika eased the door open and looked around fearfully before slipping out and heading one way to search for a door out of this place. 

Jackdaw made like he slipped from his knees to his back. "Owch, this floor is so hard and cold!" He said. He then tried to get up, only to slip and fall on his face. He mumbled, "Blasted ice bomb, it made me face plant it. Oh the humility!" He then made like he was struggling to the couch. He picked up a round pillow and said, "Alas, the dreaded power orb. You're in for it now. One blast and it's curtains for both of ya!" But as he drew it back, he made like he slipped and fell. Tossing the pillow straight up so it would land on himself. "Oh no! " He said before the pillow landed.
~~~
Falkirk looked to Star a bit unsure, "Are you sure you don't feel rushed? We can take our time, it's not to late." Spoke through their bond. He couldn't help but to feel, that Star had been rushed with everything so quickly.

Racine thought about that and said, "I'd dare say, she has her plate full right now. With Ender and everything that means for the future. All we can do is ask, I suppose." He replied honestly.
~~~
Zypher handed Anna the blueprints and grinned a meaningful smiled of appreciation.

Ravek nodded and headed for the door.

Xatia laughed and nodded, "I will, as always. " She said softly, before turning to follow the others.
~~~
"Oooh, good eye. I love that movie. The second one is so much better than the first. One of my favorite lines, "Let's kick the tires and light the fires."" Sandor said excitedly. He selected the movie, got his refreshed wine and settled back next to Rana. He tapped his glass to her's happily.
~~~
"I don't know, I..." Ender started, before falling silent at the pure spectrum of awe-inspiring beauty that confronted him.
~~~
Hannibal waited for Danika to venture out of the room. He smiled softly as he saw she was in her human form. He stepped out of the darkness with a cattle prod. "Is it my turn yet? " He asked, before he touched it to her. It was on a low setting, so it was more discomfort then pain.

Back
Top Bottom