What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Isadora looked at her again, she shrugged,"Hi birdie!"she called quietly.

Lyra chirped(I don't know any other word for that sound, lol) again and dropped from the lamppost, flying to an alley nearby and landing on a garbage bin. 

Isadora, puzzled followed the bird and saw it,"Whats the matter?"she asked the hawk, not expecting it to reply.

" Hahaha! Yeah, the young have to learn their magic, for sure! Can't say it's not funny, as long as the people didn't lynch the poor kid later!" Laughed Asclepius.
Shane laughed and shook his head "Good thing she was still a pup, they were able to get her out of there and back to safety easily enough." He said with a nod then looked to his phone at an alert "Oh, we should get back and rest so we can be ready to go in the morning (and merge timelines :) )

Isadora, puzzled followed the bird and saw it,"Whats the matter?"she asked the hawk, not expecting it to reply.
Lyra watched her then looked behind her to make sure she hadn't been followed before dropping behind the bin and shifting "Nothing, just wanted to say hi" She said casually as she came around and into sight "Hi"

(appearance if you want a reminder :) A red tailed hawk, her human form has brunet hair, similar to her hawk's feather coloring. Her eyes are gold in hawk form and grey in human form)

Last edited:

Lyra watched her then looked behind her to make sure she hadn't been followed before dropping behind the bin and shifting "Nothing, just wanted to say hi" She said casually as she came around and into sight "Hi"

(appearance if you want a reminder :) A red tailed hawk, her human form has brunet hair, similar to her hawk's feather coloring. Her eyes are gold in hawk form and grey in human form)

"What the-"Isadora gasped, shocked.She stared at he hawk, looked behind herself and shifted.Her golden chicken feathers shimmered and she shifted back into a human,"It's so nice to meet another Shifter!"she said happly,"My names Isadora, what Aout you?"

(Apprence:A golden comet chicken(look at the photos, it'll be the first/last one)With golden hair in human form that resembles her feathers and amber eyes in both forms)

"What the-"Isadora gasped, shocked.She stared at he hawk, looked behind herself and shifted.Her golden chicken feathers shimmered and she shifted back into a human,"It's so nice to meet another Shifter!"she said happly,"My names Isadora, what Aout you?"

(Apprence:A golden comet chicken(look at the photos, it'll be the first/last one)With golden hair in human form that resembles her feathers and amber eyes in both forms)
"I am Lyra" She said with a chuckle "New to this city I take it? Shifters are everywhere here" She said informatively

"I am Lyra" She said with a chuckle "New to this city I take it? Shifters are everywhere here" She said informatively 

"Uh, yeah"Isadora chuckled in amusement,"Nice to meet You, Lyra.I had no clue that you were a shifter!"

"Uh, yeah"Isadora chuckled in amusement,"Nice to meet You, Lyra.I had no clue that you were a shifter!"
Lyra chuckled then shrugged "I don't hang out in the city much, usually, I'm out over the mountains." She said then paused as if stopping herself from saying more.

Lyra chuckled then shrugged "I don't hang out in the city much, usually, I'm out over the mountains." She said then paused as if stopping herself from saying more. 

"I came from Newton,"Isadora said,"I lived with my little sister till she was older"she then said,"I have to go"After looked at her watch.
(I have no clue were or what or who or anything of what or who Newton is, it just popped into my mind)

"I came from Newton,"Isadora said,"I lived with my little sister till she was older"she then said,"I have to go"After looked at her watch.
(I have no clue were or what or who or anything of what or who Newton is, it just popped into my mind)
(There's a Newton, Texas, lol)
"Oh, sorry for keeping you then." Lyra said kindly. "Need help finding anything?"

Shane laughed and shook his head "Good thing she was still a pup, they were able to get her out of there and back to safety easily enough." He said with a nod then looked to his phone at an alert "Oh, we should get back and rest so we can be ready to go in the morning (and merge timelines  :)  )

"sounds good! When do I need to report in? Are you housing me for the night or should I find my own sleeping arrangements?" Asked Asclepius.

Back
Top Bottom