What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Kali sighed and leaned against the wall and Aeval. They needed a plan and they needed to get these blasted collars off, but she couldn't think. She muttered something that sounded like gibberish as she closed her eyes, quickly slipping into sleep again.
~~~
Anna nodded and avoided looking up at the sky. "Thank you for the warning, we will keep aware of our surroundings." She said simply. He didn't need to know they had another realm to hide in.
~~~
Logan and hunter moved up alongside the dragon, offering what protection they could on her flank.
Aeval grew concerned and moved closer to Kali to check on her. "What have you done to her?! " Pandora demanded taking control. Being the strongest personally of the three.

Dominic shrugged nonchalantly and said, "Nothing. She did it to herself obviously. "
~~~
Sasha nodded and pulled out a notebook to jot down some information on the Volkov family. Names, addresses and companies they owed/ were affiliated with. "Here, it may be out dated some. But it will lead you in the right direction until I analyze this collar. " He said as he handed it to Anna.
~~~
(Answered in separate post. )

(Don't forget the runt, Trogdor, he's in with Reaper after injuring himself when he was hysterical with fear)
"It was a she-demon of some sort, perhaps one of the other realms. I don't know much of her,or what she is, besides her host being a male. I think his name was Marcus." Slygotha followed Anubis through the winding dusty streets. As they moved closer to town, the dirty streets became more and more choked with throngs of humanity and various beasts of burden and bikes and vendors and carts and old smelly vehicles and poultry and dogs and the hot sun cooking everything.... Just so much, like a stream flowing into a river that coursed into the city. Nidhogg gripped her mother's dress tightly, and closed her eyes. She let herself be led. She pretended to be back in the heart of the jungle. It was so soothing there, it pulsed with life magic. The soil here felt dead beneath her feet. She could feel the stones here, unconnected, and the plants and animals surviving in the shadow of humanity. How humans could stand living on top of each other in such numbers was unfathomable to her.
(Oh, yeah! That's the sixth one. I never wrote him down. Lol! Which is good, because I thought I didn't have anyone to Rp Markus with other then myself. )
(Ok, after your descriptive posts, anything I post is substandard. :bow )
Anubis thought on the she demons that required a host. "Does she take real form or is she an apparition? There are histories of Jinn or Genie that could be here cast. What did she looked like?" He asked curiously as the walked.

Razeth and Valstath held up the rear to watch for anything that would harm them. The more humans and less trees was unnerving them greatly and feeling vulnerable wasn't helping either. They started confusion at the things they saw as their heads swiveled to patroll the area in unison.

Jura snarled as he snatched the end of her tail. His large rack protected his head from her but the rest of him was exposed. She snaked her head out and grabbed one of his hind legs in her jaws to hold him still while she moved to rake her claws down his haunches. Why the creature went for such a area as her tail where it couldn't do any real damage was beyond her.
MaNook bellowed in pain and anger. He had his orders and was struggling to uphold them. He thrashed his rack of antlers and swiped with his front claws in defense. His death would be certain, but he needed to buy his handlers enough time to get the wolf.
While Jura's attention was on MaNook, Viktor smirked as they went for Hunter.

Last edited:
Aeval grew concerned and moved closer to Kali to check on her. "What have you done to her?! " Pandora demanded taking control. Being the strongest personally of the three.

Dominic shrugged nonchalantly and said, "Nothing. She did it to herself obviously. "
~~~
Sasha nodded and pulled out a notebook to jot down some information on the Volkov family. Names, addresses and companies they owed/ were affiliated with. "Here, it may be out dated some. But it will lead you in the right direction until I analyze this collar. " He said as he handed it to Anna.
~~~
(Answered in separate post. )
Kali blinked and reached for Aeval's hand "I'm tired" She said quietly before closing her eyes again. Even with all this going on, she just couldn't stay awake.
~~~
"Thank you" Anna said as she accepted the paper and smiled at him again. "I'm sure we will at least be able to start with this and go from there."
~~~
Hunter and Logan growled, watching the man come to them. They would each try to fight them off, though only having their bodies to fight with made that harder than if they had had any kind of weapon.

Xatia fluttered over and looked between the two before shifting to her human form. "You'd ask for my help in matters I know nothing of? But since you have, I will try. I too am unexperienced with the matters of the heart, for I am a warrior for the queen. But I can say this for sure, you are brilliant and you do flit abundantly. I think if you didn't let your guilt get in the way, you'd be less awkward." She stated honestly.
(I hope that's good. Lol! :p )
Phoebe grinned smugly. She gestured towards Xatia. "Even your little girlfriend agrees with me. How do you even keep moving around without a spine?"
Asclepius looked down at his claws. It wasn't what he was expecting to hear. He had a right to choose if he wanted to be a father or not, or take a mate, if he wanted. She may not be in control of her egg cycle, but he had the choice to go or not. She could take mates of other varieties, as dragons were all the same group, essentially, just different in looks, size, and magic affinity. Heck, whoever the father of her eggs was, he certainly wasn't gold. Sparks arced from egg to brood mother to egg. Golden dragon eggs didn't spark. "I know you hurt inside, Phoebe. I know you want to unload on someone safe, and I am such an easy target. But I don't deserve this treatment." Asclepius looked up, forcing his eyes to meet her icy stare." I don't need this. And I don't need you. The past is the past, Phoebe. You can't change it, you can only move on and deal. And don't you pick on Xatia either. She is not my consort, she is my friend."
Phoebe looked taken aback at this. Before she could say anything, Asclepius turned to leave.

MaNook bellowed in pain and anger. He had his orders and was struggling to uphold them. He thrashed his rack of antlers and swiped with his front claws in defense. His death would be certain, but he needed to buy his handlers enough time to get the wolf.
While Jura's attention was on MaNook, Viktor smirked as they went for Hunter.
(Hes gonna have to bring her down if he wants to stop her, lol might I suggest jumping on her back perhaps. Should be entertaining in the very least. :lau)
Jura cried out in pain as his claws connected with her side as she let go of his leg, his antlers shaking her free. She noticed movement out of the corner of her eyes and swung her head around to see the men advancing towards the wolves. She bellowed angrily as she moved to dive for the men to keep them from the wolves.

Kali blinked and reached for Aeval's hand "I'm tired" She said quietly before closing her eyes again. Even with all this going on, she just couldn't stay awake.
~~~
"Thank you" Anna said as she accepted the paper and smiled at him again. "I'm sure we will at least be able to start with this and go from there."
~~~
Hunter and Logan growled, watching the man come to them. They would each try to fight them off, though only having their bodies to fight with made that harder than if they had had any kind of weapon.
Dominic made an exasperated sound as he moved to the door. He'd got what he needed. He'd interrogate Hunter elsewhere. He had the answers he wanted, it seemed.

Aeval watched him leave and snuggled close to Kali's sleeping form to keep her warm and safe.
~~~
Sasha nodded, "It's good to have that. I'll get my best on this collar and get back with you. " He said as he stood with the bag. "Until then. " He said in parting as he headed towards the path.

Zypher looked after him and moved to where Anna was.
~~~
(It's easier to answer this separate. ;) )

Dominic made an exasperated sound as he moved to the door. He'd got what he needed. He'd interrogate Hunter elsewhere. He had the answers he wanted, it seemed.

Aeval watched him leave and snuggled close to Kali's sleeping form to keep her warm and safe.
~~~
Sasha nodded, "It's good to have that. I'll get my best on this collar and get back with you. " He said as he stood with the bag. "Until then. " He said in parting as he headed towards the path.

Zypher looked after him and moved to where Anna was.
~~~
(It's easier to answer this separate. ;) )
Kali settled again, sleeping quietly and deeply.
~~~
"Until then" Anna nodded and fed the ducks for a minute longer. It was good to not leave at the same time, if anyone was watching. She smiled at Zypher and stood beside him, throwing the last few bites then turning to hi fully "Shall we go?"

(Hes gonna have to bring her down if he wants to stop her, lol might I suggest jumping on her back perhaps. Should be entertaining in the very least. :lau)
Jura cried out in pain as his claws connected with her side as she let go of his leg, his antlers shaking her free. She noticed movement out of the corner of her eyes and swung her head around to see the men advancing towards the wolves. She bellowed angrily as she moved to dive for the men to keep them from the wolves.
More men came in to help separate the wolves from the dragon. Viktor tried several times to get the stick lasso around Hunter's neck, but didn't get close enough, it was a free for all. Then with Jura's bellow, they knew they were up poop's creek without a paddle. A few turned the shock sticks on her while MaNook changed tactics by charging up her back like an incline. He then went for the spot between her shoulders. He bit hard to draw her attention to him again, but this position allowed him to stay out of her striking range. At least in theory.
( I didn't want to power play. So since you gave me permission, thanks for the info. :lol: )

More men came in to help separate the wolves from the dragon. Viktor tried several times to get the stick lasso around Hunter's neck, but didn't get close enough, it was a free for all. Then with Jura's bellow, they knew they were up poop's creek without a paddle. A few turned the shock sticks on her while MaNook changed tactics by charging up her back like an incline. He then went for the spot between her shoulders. He bit hard to draw her attention to him again, but this position allowed him to stay out of her striking range. At least in theory.
( I didn't want to power play. So since you gave me permission, thanks for the info. :lol: )
(I was and am freely giving you permission. Lol this way MaNook gets less of a thrashing. )
Jura screamed in pain and fury as he climbed on her back and bit down. She snaked her head back trying to grab him but couldn't quite reach. So bucked violently before throwing her body to the ground to try and throw him off.

Back
Top Bottom