What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
More men came in to help separate the wolves from the dragon. Viktor tried several times to get the stick lasso around Hunter's neck, but didn't get close enough, it was a free for all. Then with Jura's bellow, they knew they were up poop's creek without a paddle. A few turned the shock sticks on her while MaNook changed tactics by charging up her back like an incline. He then went for the spot between her shoulders. He bit hard to draw her attention to him again, but this position allowed him to stay out of her striking range. At least in theory.
( I didn't want to power play. So since you gave me permission, thanks for the info. :lol: )
Once Logan figured out hey were after Hunter specifically, he growled and moved to attack, taking down one man brutally then turning to the next to keep them from getting near the older wolf.

Once Logan figured out hey were after Hunter specifically, he growled and moved to attack, taking down one man brutally then turning to the next to keep them from getting near the older wolf.
"Take that one down! Pin him to the floor!" "Viktor barked out orders as the men turned from the dragon to take on the younger wolf. He then focused on Hunter and said maliciously, "If you don't come with me, I'll make Kali suffer for it. We want her wolf, not her looks. "

(I was and am freely giving you permission. Lol this way MaNook gets less of a thrashing. )
Jura screamed in pain and fury as he climbed on her back and bit down. She snaked her head back trying to grab him but couldn't quite reach. So bucked violently before throwing her body to the ground to try and throw him off.
MaNook jumped free when she made to land on him. Only he lost his balance with his momentum and collided with the wall hard causing a piece of antler to crack from the blow. But he shook it off as he turned back to Jura with an eerie elkish roar before charging her again. His anger overriding his orders. He had a death fury ridding him now.

"Take that one down! Pin him to the floor!" "Viktor barked out orders as the men turned from the dragon to take on the younger wolf. He then focused on Hunter and said maliciously, "If you don't come with me, I'll make Kali suffer for it. We want her wolf, not her looks. "
Hunter growled and looked to Logan fighting the men then over at Jura and her fight before he shifted and gave a short, sharp whistle. The whistle made Logan back off the men, still growling but not fighting. Hunter then locked eyes with Viktor and walked towards him.

Hunter growled and looked to Logan fighting the men then over at Jura and her fight before he shifted and gave a short, sharp whistle. The whistle made Logan back off the men, still growling but not fighting. Hunter then locked eyes with Viktor and walked towards him.
"Well, I guess I should have just lead with that. That's what Dominic would have done. " Viktor said with a shrug. He looked to the others and ordered, "Try to save MaNook if you can. Dominic doesn't know I'm using him in this manner." He then looked to Hunter before backing out of the room after slipping the lasso around his neck.

MaNook jumped free when she made to land on him. Only he lost his balance with his momentum and collided with the wall hard causing a piece of antler to crack from the blow. But he shook it off as he turned back to Jura with an eerie elkish roar before charging her again. His anger overriding his orders. He had a death fury ridding him now.
Jura heard Hunters whistle but she was lost in her own fight, blood lust fighting to take over. She pulled herself up as she felt the creature fall off her back. She turned on him, blood sliding off and coloring her light color scales. Her golden eyes narrowed as she pulled at the magic from within her and unleashed a slightly more impressive frost breath then her first attempt. However despite her desire to continue the fight, she had made a mistake in using her new found magic. She dropped to the ground exhausted when it was done.

"Well, I guess I should have just lead with that. That's what Dominic would have done. " Viktor said with a shrug. He looked to the others and ordered, "Try to save MaNook if you can. Dominic doesn't know I'm using him in this manner." He then looked to Hunter before backing out of the room after slipping the lasso around his neck.
Hunter growled at the lasso and moved to avoid it getting put on him. "I am not walking with that thing on me." He warned.

Jura heard Hunters whistle but she was lost in her own fight, blood lust fighting to take over. She pulled herself up as she felt the creature fall off her back. She turned on him, blood sliding off and coloring her light color scales. Her golden eyes narrowed as she pulled at the magic from within her and unleashed a slightly more impressive frost breath then her first attempt. However despite her desire to continue the fight, she had made a mistake in using her new found magic. She dropped to the ground exhausted when it was done.
Logan watched Hunter then looked to Jura, going to her side and watching the other creature, ready to attack if it tried to hurt Jura again.

Logan watched Hunter then looked to Jura, going to her side and watching the other creature, ready to attack if it tried to hurt Jura again.
MaNook ground to a halt as the ice-cold breath was directed at him. He back padded to avoid the freezing effects it would have on him. His antlers had icicles dangling from them from the distance he was to her. If you had been any closer he would have been frozen sold. His handlers shouted in Russian to him and he turned to go to them. He saw the wolf was going willingly now. His job was done. He shifted and walked to the door. He however looked back to the dragon with indifference as he left. One of the men sent a medical kettle to Logan for tending Jura's wounds.

Back
Top Bottom