What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
MaNook ground to a halt as the ice-cold breath was directed at him. He back padded to avoid the freezing effects it would have on him. His antlers had icicles dangling from them from the distance he was to her. If you had been any closer he would have been frozen sold. His handlers shouted in Russian to him and he turned to go to them. He saw the wolf was going willingly now. His job was done. He shifted and walked to the door. He however looked back to the dragon with indifference as he left. One of the men sent a medical kettle to Logan for tending Jura's wounds.
Jura laid on the ground and moved closer to Logan, she didn't like feeling this weak. She lifted her head and looked after the strange creature as he shifted and growled at him. He was fighting for the wrong side and she couldn't fathom why. She let her head fall to the ground in exhaustion unable to do much of anything at this point.

Phoebe grinned smugly. She gestured towards Xatia. "Even your little girlfriend agrees with me. How do you even keep moving around without a spine?"
Asclepius looked down at his claws. It wasn't what he was expecting to hear. He had a right to choose if he wanted to be a father or not, or take a mate, if he wanted. She may not be in control of her egg cycle, but he had the choice to go or not. She could take mates of other varieties, as dragons were all the same group, essentially, just different in looks, size, and magic affinity. Heck, whoever the father of her eggs was, he certainly wasn't gold. Sparks arced from egg to brood mother to egg. Golden dragon eggs didn't spark. "I know you hurt inside, Phoebe. I know you want to unload on someone safe, and I am such an easy target. But I don't deserve this treatment." Asclepius looked up, forcing his eyes to meet her icy stare." I don't need this. And I don't need you. The past is the past, Phoebe. You can't change it, you can only move on and deal. And don't you pick on Xatia either. She is not my consort, she is my friend."
Phoebe looked taken aback at this. Before she could say anything, Asclepius turned to leave.
Xatia was a bit affronted by Phoebe's implications of her friendship with Asclepius. But then he surprised her as he conquered his guilt and stood up for himself. She smiled inwardly at that and shifted to her Fae form to follow after him. She landed upon his sholder and looked to him with pride in her eyes.

"Well, I'm not taking the chance you'll turn on me to try to get away. Would handcuffs be more to your liking? " Viktor asked simply.
"Going home, with my packmates would be to my liking." Hunter stated with narrowed eyes. "I won't fight this walk."

Jura laid on the ground and moved closer to Logan, she didn't like feeling this weak. She lifted her head and looked after the strange creature as he shifted and growled at him. He was fighting for the wrong side and she couldn't fathom why. She let her head fall to the ground in exhaustion unable to do much of anything at this point.
Logan looked to the med kit then after the retreating men and growled softly before grabbing it and doing what he could to help the dragon. He hated that Hunter had basically told him to stand down, but there was nothing he could do about it now. Right now, what he could do was help Jura.

Xatia was a bit affronted by Phoebe's implications of her friendship with Asclepius. But then he surprised her as he conquered his guilt and stood up for himself. She smiled inwardly at that and shifted to her Fae form to follow after him. She landed upon his sholder and looked to him with pride in her eyes.
"That was very unkind Phoebe" Fey said but didn't leave yet. The other two could tend to themselves and right now it seemed Phoebe needed someone with her. Then again, she hadn't been around mortals much, and dragons were mortal, even if long-lived.

Viktor sent a searching glare before passing off the pole off to another to put away. "Very well. So be it." He finally said as he went through the door and headed to the room Dominic was waiting in.
Hunter held himself proudly as he walked, prisoner or not, he wasn't going to let them break him so easily. He walked to the room, looking to Dominic when they reached the room.

Logan looked to the med kit then after the retreating men and growled softly before grabbing it and doing what he could to help the dragon. He hated that Hunter had basically told him to stand down, but there was nothing he could do about it now. Right now, what he could do was help Jura.
She stayed still so he could tend to any sounds she sustained. Not that she had much strength to do anything anyways. "I am sorry I could not stop them." She told Logan quietly.

She stayed still so he could tend to any sounds she sustained. Not that she had much strength to do anything anyways. "I am sorry I could not stop them." She told Logan quietly.
"Do not be sorry Jura, you fought well and Hunter called off the attack." Logan assured her. When he finished tending to her, he replaced the unused supplies and moved the box tot he corner, to make sure they would have it for later if needed.

Hunter held himself proudly as he walked, prisoner or not, he wasn't going to let them break him so easily. He walked to the room, looking to Dominic when they reached the room.
Dominic raised a brow in question, at the arrival of Hunter as he walked into the room. "Come, come. Please, have a seat. Kali was telling me about your legends. The story of what she is. She told me you could enlighten me further. I hope for your sake, she's right." He said as he examined a table of torture instruments.

Back
Top Bottom