High liver enzymes

I am very sorry that you lost Tansy. I am sure that you are heartbroken. They are especially dear when you have been nursing them and trying everything to keep them alive, and not suffering. Did the vet think her liver was enlarged? Did they think it could be from early fatty liver disease or lymphoid leukosis? I wish the WV state vet would do necropsies here, but unfortunately they told me they don’t. The state labs will take tissue samples to look for various problems. They can order further testing. Thank you for giving us this sad update.
The vet diagnosed it as fatty liver disease. I do not know what lymphoid leukosis is?

The vet diagnosed it as fatty liver disease. I do not know what lymphoid leukosis is?

I was so sorry and sad to read this tonight. I have been following along and had hoped for a better outcome. Tansy was blessed to have been so loved and cared for by you. You will never forget her, I know, and your life was deeply enriched by her. May memories of happier days bring you comfort and, in time, healing. :hugs
Thank you. It is very sad for me to see my remaining flock of five when just two weeks ago I had seven. Time will heal I guess. Thanks for your caring thoughts. I really tried so hard to save her.

Back
Top Bottom