High-maintenance wives

I could send you a dozen for that 2K-LOL.I could even throw in nice pair.I bet you could find many such offers- but I hate to eat my silkies eggs.I hate to even begin to think what we have "invested" in chickens. I have just started to keep records recentlyand the feed alone is scary.We bought a building for about $1,000 a few years ago. we had built a sort of ( but still standing ) pen but it was inadequate for long. then there were the tractors, then we got a playhouse for free, next were the rabbithutches -some bought some built (4 complete-2 need roofs and they will be) and we just finished a new playhouse based on the freebie (needed to be stained or painted- but we needed it immediately so it hasn't been done) I STILL have chickens in temporary housing.I left out the dog kennel we have- taken over by ducks. I am getting a second dog kennel this weekend. It needs repairs- but it was $20! I figure we can repair it and still have a bargain. Once I get the ducks (all but MINE back down to their home) and the kennel up- and some selective culling done-I think the hsouing will be settled. For a little while. But I haven't even started to think about how much I have spent on the actual birds......This year I have only bought 2 ducks,2 feed store layer chicks,1 turkey chick, 3 other chicks and 1 dozen eggs. I have been very good.But the year is not over

Quote:
BearSwampChick wrote:
I think it's pretty obvious to all of us that his wife is a candidate for sainthood...

Amen, sister!
Yes, it's obvious that her being exposed to my perfection and in my presence for so long has rubbed off on her, but it was mostly following the examples of my humility that raised her to the level of being canonized.

DAMN! more rice on the screen.

barnie.gif

Not to get off the topic of Joe B's multitude of "issues" but speaking of Purr's eating lunch post, I stopped eating lunch while reading BYC weeks ago.

The reason...

Is it me or is there a new "Bloody poop" post almost every other day?
sickbyc.gif

Buff Hooligans wrote:
Hah, only AllChookUp could call you out on the bodybuilder photo. Hah!

I thought no one noticed, and I'm betting Joe was hoping no one would notice.
wink.png

Joe - Larry Scott was one of the all-time great physiques in bodybuilding. If you did look like him in 2004 as your "photo" title suggests, I dare you to post a current photo of yourself in the same pose. We'll see how far you've fallen.
big_smile.png

Or, maybe you DO work out 6 days a week, and will blow us all away....​

Quote:
I thought no one noticed, and I'm betting Joe was hoping no one would notice.
wink.png

Joe - Larry Scott was one of the all-time great physiques in bodybuilding. If you did look like him in 2004 as your "photo" title suggests, I dare you to post a current photo of yourself in the same pose. We'll see how far you've fallen.
big_smile.png

Or, maybe you DO work out 6 days a week, and will blow us all away....

AllChookUp, Larry Scott has been trying for years to look like me. Some people are often fooled by him. Ya just can't trust anybody nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom