1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Higuys i need help plzz help my chiken

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by adonay, Jul 18, 2016.

1. adonay

adonay New Egg

Jul 18, 2016
    My chiken keeps squicking and she breathed thew her mouth when i look at her nose its ok but when i lift up her bum theres poop stuck in it. When i pull it out its green and its bleeding and my chiken is in pain i can telk be caws she constently squicks plzz help me plzz[​IMG]

2. adonay

adonay New Egg

Jul 18, 2016
    Thats her bum plzz help me guys

3. CluckerCottage

CluckerCottage Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you see any live maggots around her vent?
    Could be flystrike. I have seen it, NOT good.
    Can you bathe her bottom with a mild soap so you can see what's going on?
    Then repost a pic of cleaned up bottom and update on condition?

1 person likes this.
  4. adonay

adonay New Egg

Jul 18, 2016
    Ok

5. adonay

adonay New Egg

Jul 18, 2016
    Ok imma send the photo know its clean but shes still squiking and pushes like if she where to poop shes haveing truble pooping or some thing and she keeps brething fast like a dog

6. adonay

adonay New Egg

Jul 18, 2016
    [​IMG]

7. adonay

adonay New Egg

Jul 18, 2016
    When she trys to poop she pushes and squills and when she dose go to poop she gets dawn and she pushes ahen pooping like if the poop was hard

8. adonay

adonay New Egg

Jul 18, 2016
    The thing is that she sort of squizes her butt trying to poop and when she dose poop the poop gets stuck sone out her butt and some in side her butt and i even cut all the fethersand still gets stuck in her bum and i even gave her oregano and still nuthing and she just keeps squicking plzz help thanks

9. animalgrl

animalgrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2015
    It sounds like she could be egg bound. if you feel around her vent, do you feel anything that could be an egg? If you have a glove and some vaseline, feel right inside her vent (not very far, just inside) do you feel an egg? If she is egg bound, calcium can help. Read this article: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/07/chicken-egg-binding-causes-symptoms.html or do a search for "eggbound" on this site to get more info.

10. adonay

adonay New Egg

Jul 18, 2016
    Can i ues vitumin D it says bone health can i ues vatumin D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by