Hiiiiiiiiii!!!

DogAndCat36

Crowing
Mar 12, 2020
Northern Maine
Hi, I have been here for a few weeks but never properly introduced myself, well, hello. I am not good with talking about my personal life, so I will be using the New Member Introductions that Nifty-Chicken has kindly provided. I am not new to chickens, I have had three flocks in all and I started raising chickens when I was only 6. I have 9 beautiful chickens. Four are australorps, three are golden laced sebrights, one is a easter egger, and one is a silver duckwing. I love caring for chickens, they can have such a personality and can be pretty funny sometimes. I cross stitch, color, cook, garden, and paint. I live in a family of seven, I am the youngest one, there is no pros there I tell ya, it's the bottom of the pecking order. The road that I live on is in the countryside, it is pretty nice, but sadly you can't go into the woods safely because it is hunter crazed. Basically all of the people on my road at either related or friends, so we have pretty big barbecues. On my road, there are horses, cows, and chickens. Wild animals include moose, bears, fisher cats, coyotes, foxes, bald eagles, falcons, hawks, deers, beavers, canadian geese, skunks, racoons, squils, and porcupines, but they don't bother my family much. Also I used to have a yorkie/shitzu, a chocolate lab, a fish, and a horse, they all are in a better place. I found this website out when I was looking up how my poor baby, Dragon, he's an easter egger, died. And I decided to join this community because COVID-19 has forced me not to communicate with others. Ever since I joined here, I have learned a lot, did a lot, and have been active on this website for long hours everyday, this community is so organized (when I say this I mean, no cyberbullying or 18+content) and great!

smiley hello.gif

Thanks for the intro!

Back
Top Bottom