Hilltop Farm / BYC Swap / Sale, Sat. November 15th, Dunnellon, Fl

lol.png
I will be baking a cake on Friday early so I will have the truck packed that night (with non living things) and first light we will have the live cargo loaded for the road trip.

big_smile.png
looks like we will have a few dozen eggs that can either be put in the bator or eaten will have both. Eggs coming from Ameracanas (blue eggs) Turkens (lt brown) Ducks (rouen, crested, buff) Will have some peeps as well Turkens, Ameracanas, Domin., Frizzles, cochins, Ducklings and what ever else I can cram (comfortably) into hubby's truck for the trip. haha

oh almost forgot.. Will be bringing up 4 SL Wyd. fully feathered around 3-4 months old looks like might be 2 pairs or 1 roo and 3 girls not to sure about one of the combs. Will also have 4 month old Rouen duck might be a drake tail feather not quite in yet to know for sure.

lol.png
Everybody will have to sing happybirthday to Sillystunt she has been having a rotten week make sure you get her to laugh.

Quote:
ME
love.gif
U!!!

Yeah, hell week forsure. Your eggs you gave me started hatching out. A lil ameraucana was born this morning. I put all those others i got today into the bator. i smell a birthday present for you growing in the bator.......hahahahah surprise, surprise, surprise.
celebrate.gif

YOU CAN NOT MAKE ME TELL YOU WHAT
tongue.gif

Hey, I was just out dressing some quail for my freezer and wondered if anyone might be interested in buying some fresh dressed quail.
I usually package in 4's and vacume seal. then they need to rest in the fridg for 2 days or more before you freeze or eat them.
I have 50 or so to do so let me know cause I will have a cooler full if there is an interest. I want people to try them so I will sell them
for$3.00 each and dress them for no charge. I will have live birds for sale as well.
frow.gif
see ya Sat.

Sorry Guys but we are not going to be able to make this swap as we had planned. We have a prior engagement in Arcadia the same day. They kept changing the date so we weren't sure of when it was going to happen then it ends up being the same day. We will miss seeing you all. But we will be at Nava's swap on June 5th and Heathers on June 19th so we hope to see you all at those two. If you were needing any supplies please PM me and we can arrange pick up or delivery if you can't wait until Nava's. Remember, we are always available, you don't have to wait till a swap to buy things you need.
Hope you guys have a great time and that there is a great turn out.
Miss you all and hope to see you on June 5th.

oh yes! i think I can come~! I'm in inverness not to far, and its my Birthday today May 14th, and I want to buy me some presents.

I am looking for some Black Copper Maran eggs, or blue. Arucana's (I can wish right?) and maybe some ducklings or duckling eggs. And who knows what else? I'm drooling just thinking about this!

Back
Top Bottom