Hilton, NY... looking for any information in regards to the Town of Parma's "Chicken Laws"

MSHomestead

Hatching
6 Years
Jul 2, 2013
Good morning! We have purchased a home sitting on 3.5 acres in Hilton, NY. We are currently waiting for the Town of Parma to return our request for information for keeping hens. The two people that shuffled my inquiry off to voice mail didn't sound hopeful. Does anyone in the area of Hilton/Parma know the town requirments for keeping hens? It looks as if the guidlines for "backyard chickens" are not addressed on the town website, but just the for profit farms/agricultural.

Thank you for any information given...

~Tiffany

Good morning! We have purchased a home sitting on 3.5 acres in Hilton, NY. We are currently waiting for the Town of Parma to return our request for information for keeping hens. The two people that shuffled my inquiry off to voice mail didn't sound hopeful. Does anyone in the area of Hilton/Parma know the town requirments for keeping hens? It looks as if the guidlines for "backyard chickens" are not addressed on the town website, but just the for profit farms/agricultural.

Thank you for any information given...

~Tiffany
I would like to know this too!

Back
Top Bottom