Hmmm...what should my next breed be?

BluMottie

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 3, 2009
...Rock. Seriously.
Heylooo there fine feathered members of the BYC, I have a questions you all.

I'm thinking of working with another bantam breed, maybe this coming fall.(not too soon, I want to make sure that I get a good hold with my cochins before I get in over my head)

So does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking maybe faverolles or d'uccles, something interesting and colorful. I'm not a huge fan of brahmas -sorry brahma people, they're awesome birds, but too similar to my cochins for me- and they'd have to be decent with confinement...so! With that out of the way, please give me some ideas!

Thankyou!

-blumot

What about evil silkies....
lol.png

There are some very colorful OEG bantams that run wild in the neighborhood to the south of us. We drove down Flower Street today to look at them and were amazed at all of the colorful hens and roos. And they can FLY!!!

Lol, evil silkies are gonna getchoo
lol.png

OEGB's are definitely pretty, so they're on the list, I'm just not sure about wether they have a 'calm and non-aggressive' temperament...seen a few bad incidents at shows.

SO, the list:
Silkies
OEGB's

Keep em' coming people!

OEGB!! OEGB!!! OEGB!!! They aren't aggressive...just misunderstood! Bantam Shamos are cool!! Japanese are really funny! No Legs!!
lau.gif
Seabrights are neat in that they are hen feathered plus their combs are cool...

Back
Top Bottom