HOBBY FARM OUT OF CONTROL

G’Day from down under xmsd3d :frow Welcome!

Tee hee, do not tell my hubby that story! He does not let me go to the feed store alone as it is; if he hears that, he will go by himself with just a list :p

I do hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

If you have not found it yet, BYC has a Duck Forum.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of any of your critters, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Well, since you claim to have a petting zoo you could advertise as such and charge admission;)

Or you could get rid of those critters that are nothing but a drain on finances such as pot bellied pigs, ferret, guinea pigs, and cats....note I did not say to get rid of the dogs:cool:

Then you can calculate value on what remains...i.e., I have never sold a goat yet, but if I calculate the cost of clearing the land vs. the cost of keeping the goats they are already paying for themselves. Compare the cost of chicken feed to the money saved by not buying eggs, or even chicken, and you true expense will be less than appears at first glance....

Back
Top Bottom