Hola from Texas

Decaffeinated Mommy

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 19, 2009
Erath Co.
Hi! I have been coming on here just browsing posts for the past few months, and I finally decided I had a question worth posting on here! A little about me: I am a new mom (baby is just now 6months old) and married to a perfect (for me) man. I grew up with livestock, but have been away from it for awhile since being in college(for far too long, haha). But now that I have my own place, that's changing! I have 3 Cream Brabanters (2 hens, 1 roo, hopefully) 1 Barred Rock hen and 1 Buff Orp hen. Today my hubby surprised me with 5 bantams from Tractor Supply (I will be posting a "guess that bird" post as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures from Flickr).We also have 1 Great Pyrenees, 1 Heeler mix and 1 Basset/Chow/? mix that is one of the funniest dogs I have ever seen. We also have a passel of pups we are slowly getting rid of (the GP can climb fences!) I will be getting dairy goats as soon as my husband's back is turne......umm... as soon as I can convince him that I NEED them! I have enjoyed the posts that I have read so far, and I love how everybody likes to post pics, it really livens up this board!
big_smile.png

20760_welcome.jpg

[COLOR=770077]From [/COLOR][COLOR=aa00aa]Old[/COLOR] [COLOR=cc00cc]Town,[/COLOR] [COLOR=ee00ee]Maine[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom