Holderads

DuckyMom

Chirping
9 Years
Sep 7, 2010
Upstate NY
Anyone want to co-order some ducklings with us?
We only want 2 holderads runners. Problem. Min-order is 10.
Does anyone (or anyones) want to split an order with us? We would just order as many ducklings of whatever breed as you wanted plus two runners.
Were in Rochester NY. Willing to travel a bit!
Thanks
Emily

I'm planning an order, but I'm all the way in NC.
hmm.png
I'm planning on Silky Ducks. Really need to get on that too...
hmm.png

I sent my order to Holderreads wednesday for 10 runners. I didn't want that many, but I did want a pair of their white runners and a pair of their pencile runners. I figured out of 10 I should get some males and females. I will be ordering my welsh harlequin and golden 300's from Metzer because they sex them and Holderread doesn't. The only reason I didn't order all of them from Metzer is because they don't have the white or pencile runners. I'm in Tn. to far away to split an order.

Hahaha darn! I was thinking of ordering from metzers (minimum order of 2 is great!) But I've heard some of their runners don't even stand up. My babies are pets but I would really like to show. (my other two runers are no where near even qualifying.
sad.png
) we just added a silkie too our list too! so make that 2 runners and either 1 or 2 silkies. I should get offline before I end up coming up with the ten ducklings myself!
Emily

Ah, come on. How can 10 ducklings be too much? Just order already!
big_smile.png

Seriously, though, by the time you sex them out and sell the extra drakes... you don't have that many left over, really, right? Plus, ducks usually sell pretty well on craigslist...

In fact, I split my first-ever order of ducklings with several people that I found through craigslist, and it went great, so I'd recommend checking there too.

And yeah, you'd better get on it--Holderread will be sold out soon! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom