Holiday Coop Decor Ideas and Photos?

Gardengirl73

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 1, 2013
Kentucky-Heart in Maine.
At the first sign of Autumn my thoughts turn to pumpkins and mums, apples and porch decor. This year I have two charming new coops and I'm looking for ideas on decor. Twig wreaths, landscaping, lights, etc. I would love to see pictures of other's coops done up for the season or for the holidays (any and all holidays.) I am hoping this is the correct forum. Please, post your holiday coop decor pics here. I am ready for inspiration!
ep.gif

I think this thread might best be placed in the Random Ramblings forum (but that's just my opinion. I'm not entirely sure, haha!).

I've been looking for Autumn ideas for the entire house since our coop is open-air and I fear the chickens will think the little fake pumpkins are food, haha! Plus, if I were to put decorations in there, my Dad would give me the ultimate look of disdain.
rant.gif

Once I get to work on more of my decorations (including my fall-themed painted eggs), I'll post some pics. I was thinking of working on them tonight!

I just went out yesterday and bought corn stocks, mums and pumpkins to place all over my yard and the farm yard. Im think im going to pick up more corn stocks also and some bales of hay too.

I'm still decorating eggs and I think I'll be adding them to wreaths. We've got a lot of extra eggs that aren't being used, so now is the time. I can keep eating scrambled eggs, haha!

This is an unfinished egg. I need to smooth it out and then seal it, then add an ornament bead and ribbon.

Last edited:
I'm still decorating eggs and I think I'll be adding them to wreaths. We've got a lot of extra eggs that aren't being used, so now is the time. I can keep eating scrambled eggs, haha!

This is an unfinished egg. I need to smooth it out and then seal it, then add an ornament bead and ribbon.

Beautiful egg! I love it!

Back
Top Bottom