Holy curly!! UPDATED with full body pics

uggg
sickbyc.gif
to you want some of my eggs yuck store bought
sickbyc.gif

well they can still be fertile for up to three weeks just saying. maybe they will lay and you can get some chicks to hatch.
big_smile.png

His fro keeps getting thicker and thicker, so I am cautiously optimistic. We have a frazzle hen also. They both looked VERY bad. I had heard that ACV might help with their feathering so I started putting some in their water. Within a few weeks they started filling out and I am proud to say, neither has bald spots anymore. Could be a coincidence, I guess I'll never know.
smile.png

Help, help....
what is ACV?

My Frazzles are SO bad (bald necks, NO feathers on their stick wings, balding bellies, etc) that I am ready to get rid of them. They have just turned 1 year old.

Bad mistake ordering from Ideal Poultry, who gave all my money back, because every frizzle was a frazzle :-( Boo Hoo

Lee

__________​

As far as I know ACV is apple cider vinager. correct me if I am wrong!

That really stinksabout your chickensgetting killed by a dog. Unfourtunatly I can relate Our stinking mutt is a chicken-a-holic. Hope you can get another frazzle herwas really cute!

Oh noo. Why is it so many special ones get killed??? There are many people on here who would try to hatch some eggs for you if you don't want to try. Even one egg could give you something special maybe.

I am so sorry that happened.

Back
Top Bottom