holy GQF around the corner

Quote:
I don't have either.......just built my own using a few similar features..........but, have a friend who has 4 GQF Sportsmans and 1 Dickey. Bottom line, he likes the Dickey better. I do too.........not that GQF's not, but Dickey's a well made bator.

Quote:

They didn't have the parts I needed. I have4 of their hatchers and I wanted to convert them to auto turn incubators. I needed all the metal frame work and the tray that the eggs set on. I finally ordered some aluminum angle and made them myself. Actually turned out better than their parts would of.

Tony those dickey incubators do look like the real deal, thanks for sharing. I really like that 2x2 and with all the bells and wissels (except the acrylic door) it's still $94 cheaper than the newer (digital) sportsman although I don't know how much I'd save after shipping, lol. Do they basically run off GQF parts, or totally different?

Last edited:
Quote:
if you are talking about gqf in savannah anyone can buy from them and they have a catalog for individuals, don,t know anything about this company being a wholesaler. i have ordered alot from them.

First off...anyone can buy from GQF. Just go to www.gqfmfg.com . You may have to cut and past that link.
Secondly, if you can go for a tour, please go. While you are there, please ask them to work on a clear plastic 12 count egg carton that will hold a normal size coturnix egg, and costs less than 60 cents each
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom