holy GQF around the corner

TheRealTimShady

Crowing
12 Years
May 23, 2011
Apollo, PA
so i never realized it, but GQF manufacturing is RIGHT around the corner from my house, i sent them an email about coming to check it all out. got one back a few days later saying that i am more then welcome to come and check out the facility and purchase directly from them and not have to pay shipping....gonna be checking this out next monday photo's will follow for those interested.

I love the gqf products :E

I have both one Sportsman and Hatcher, though pricey it's nice to be able to just plug and play so to speak, temps stay dead on and humidity stays close due to whether it's dry outside or humid, because it brings in outside air. I got them in March and have hatched about 800 Quail and 7 Turkeys. I have called them several times while setting up and they were very helpful. I have never emailed them, so I don't know how they are about that.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
GQF fan here as well, you are lucky to beable to buy direct. GQF is a wholesaler that ussually has a $5000 minimum on direct purchases plus you have to be a bussiness and I think be a licenced retailer. I e-mailed them for info on being a retailer and got the details back a week or 2 later. I've talked to a couple retailers that have a hard time moving that much of their merchendice but if I ever go into big bussiness with birds I would make one big order so I could get the stuff I would need cheaper.

Dickey incubator is in that area too.If I recall,this guy used to work for GQF and decided to go on his own.There address is 536 Ada Dr., Millen,Ga.I thought they were in the same town,but I guess not.www.dickeyincubators.com
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom