Home and barn basics????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by k625, May 7, 2009.

1. k625

k625 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    So, I made the order for my incubator on Monday, and recieved a confirmation email of my order, and no word since!! I did express 2 day shipping hopefully the incubator would ship out Tuesday, and be here today....well nothing in the mail today! I have tried calling, and no answer. Tonight I finally got a voice mail. Has anyone ordered from them recently? Are they just slow at getting things out? If I pay for 2 day express shipping, but they dont ship out from there for a week, than that is POINTLESS!!

Sorry..just a little rant.

I am sure there is a logical reason for this...?

2. cw

cw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    i would ask for my money back on the shipping

3. k625

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    If I dont recieve the bator tomorrow I will ask for a return of the $16 for shipping.

4. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    there were supposed to be under new management but i guess they still have the same old problems.

5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I also had the same problems. I told them to cancel it after being told it would ship that week, then friday of that week, then monday of that week, then it would ship very soon. I told them to cancel it and was told it was shipped, yeah right. It has been 3 days and still no tracking number. So I bought another one off of ebay, and told them I want it canceled right now.

They also dont stock the incubators, they are dropshipped. If I had known that from the beginning I would have never ordered.

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  6. k625

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    Thats just crazy! I only went with them, because they advertise on this webiste, and seemed like the price was a good deal.

I have been calling all day!!! And all I get is the same answering machine!! I dont see why this is so dificult. I think if I could actually get in touch with someone, I would ask for my return of order, but that just seems impossible!!

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    you are not the first to complain,mybe they should be removed from here for bad business practice
    iggimom , bearded chick,scratch, mychickensrock,allaboutdemchicks all of them had issues with them

8. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

apparently my incubator did ship. the general manager quit without notice. i was told it should be delievered today. so we will see. I just ordered another one last night too, cause I was going to cancel my order. Guess I have 2 now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by