Homemade Aprons for sale, new aprons on last pg

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mcg30_40, Oct 10, 2008.

1. mcg30_40

mcg30_40 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    I'm trying to earn some Christmas money and to help DH out around here so I'm offering some homemade aprons. I'll be offering many more and lots of different designs. Let me know if you want something special and I will try to find it for you. I'm asking $15/apron, this includes shipping.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    That is a very cute apron!!

3. mcg30_40

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    Here is another apron that is built for egg gathering, the pocket is large to hold lots. They are $15/apron, shipping included. Let me know if you are interested in an email or on here . This one is spoken for but I can make your order within a couple of days. I'll be posting more as I can.
    [​IMG]

4. mcg30_40

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    Here is another apron that is built for egg gathering, the pocket is large to hold lots. They are $15/apron, shipping included. Let me know if you are interested in an email or on here . This one is spoken for but I can make your order within a couple of days. I'll be posting more as I can.
    [​IMG]

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    i would love one with a 'whimsical' chicken fabric. you know cutesy pootsy.

have anything like that available? i like the egg gathering pocket. not that my girls are giving up the goods yet, but maybe it would encourage them.

let me know! (i like bright colors)

6. mcg30_40

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    Here are the current designs I have for the pockets (besides the two I've shown). The aprons are made out of denim for durability. Every apron is unique and different, no two are exactly the same. If you don't like these designs I'll look for others when I'm out again.
    [​IMG]
    kittys/bright squares
    [​IMG]
    sunflower/ blue plaid
    [​IMG]
    Garden
    [​IMG]
    Horse
    [​IMG]
    Hen and Roo
    [​IMG]
    Rooster

7. mcg30_40

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    I put a new apron on post #1...Kitty Cats.

8. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Oooh...How big is the horse square? Would it make a nice sized sofa pillow? Would you make a couple of pillows? I'd like the horse on the front, and denim on the back...[​IMG]

9. mcg30_40

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    Quote:They will be approx 14x14 inches, so yes a decent size. Yes, I would be happy to make you a couple of pillows. Would you want to stuff them yourself or like them sent to you stuffed? The reason I ask is the shipping will increase a good bit with me stuffing them before I ship so I'd have to increase my price to match. Just let me know....

10. mcg30_40

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    I added another apron to post #1. Thanks for taking time to look:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by