HomeMade Incubator Contest - 3/09 - Winners Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob, you are a miracle worker!!

Edited to add: can you link it back to the contest page?

Last edited:
That was really hard! After a lot of debate here is the winner of the $20 BYC Gift Certificate:

GopherBoyFarms GopherBator

It was such a hard decision that we'd like to give a runner's up prize of a 6 month BYC Golden Feather Membership to:

Bil for his Silk Creek Alpacas' Homemade Incubator

and

BirdBrain for the Birdbrain's Better Bator

These gifts can be used for yourself or given as a gift to another forum member!

Thanks to everyone who submitted homemade incubators for this contest! Everyone is a winner when we work together to put a chicken in every yard!

thumbsup.gif

We've updated the main "coops" page to link to the incubators for the world to see!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/coopdesigns.html

Or see a direct link here:
HomeMade Chicken Incubator

Congratulations GopherBoyFarms!!

All I have to say is WOW!! I am honored and surprised. From something fun for me and my daughter to do together to becoming a runner-up!!

Thank you!!

One week left to see if we will win in the hatching area!!

Bil

WOW... Congratulations to all of you. That took alot of hard work and creativity
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Way to go Gofer boy and Bil!! What fun this has been. I am thrilled how it all turned out. My daughter was just saying that she wished we had a Golden Feather Membership so she could fool with my title. Thanks Nifty for hosting this contest!!

wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Well done GBoys!
ya.gif
!
ya.gif
! I just loved reading about how you put you incubator together, So much hard work but certainly a fantastic end result!
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom