Homemade Incubators

Thank you
Well he is something to look at for sure!  I have two pairs that I hope to be Rosecomb.  They are 3 months old and I can tell they have rosecombs and the earlobes are lighter but not the white yet!  Im crossing my fingers!  I have a BB Red Rosecomb pair though!

:) gosh I wish I had room for bbred it's such a pretty color!!!!

found this smaller wine cooler on Craigslist for $20 I don't know the exact measurements but what size fan should I get? Any tips? I've never done this before I'm soooo lost!!!!!!

Ok starting a new incubator project. Found this old chest just got the paint stripped off and trying to figure out how I want to do this

almost done :) made the egg trays today just have to install them, next is the door. 2 inches of installation it better stay warm lol xD
The inside is about 13x21x18 would this fan be to strong? And what watt bulb should I try?

I love this thread! We just started our homemade incubator yesterday, I'll post photos when I'm done.
I have question: What's the purpose of the jars full of water with lids??

I love this thread! We just started our homemade incubator yesterday, I'll post photos when I'm done.
I have question: What's the purpose of the jars full of water with lids??
I believe they are to act as a heat sink to keep heat fluctuations more stable and on my homemade incubators I lift the lid off one more of them to add humidity for lockdown or ? I have 3 glass ones in the bottom of mine and they work great. I use tubes at the top of my incubator to refill them during lockdown without opening the unit. Works great.

Back
Top Bottom