Homemade Organic Chicken Feed Recipe?

Hi Eric!
Thank you so much for responding! We purchased your feed from Easthampton Feed in Easthampton, MA. We searched on your site to buy privately, but could only see "dealers". We would love to purchase directly from you!! How can we get in touch?
Thanks so much!

Thank you to everyone else for your input and comments. I will let you know if I find out anything good :)

I am in Hawaii and am interested in non GMO organic all purpose chicken feed. I am looking for a simple recipe, or a connect for buying. I currently get organic feed at Dells farm and supply for about $45 / bag. My hens eat our weeds, papayas, kitchen scraps, and coconut too. I appreciate if anyone has a clean source for feed.
Mahalo,
Malia

I would very much like to know who charged you $35.00 for my feed!! That is way too much! Please contact, or message me, so we can get you the feed at a reasonable price.

As far as your question- If you purchased the ingredients, and mixed them yourself, it should only save you about 5 cents, per 50lbs. My cost inclusion for mixing feed is only $2.00 per ton. Grinding the ingredients is $5.00 per ton. (Basically, we grind and mix the ingredients at a cost of 17 cents per 50lb bag) The rest of the cost, is just the ingredients+operating margins.
Hi Eric, I know this was posted a long time ago, just wondering if you're still on here and selling feed? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom