1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by SundownWaterfowl, Dec 15, 2010.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Anybody have an easy recipe for peanut butter cups? I bought some little holders for the candy, like mini cupcake papers. Anyway...anybody have a good easy recipe for them? I plan on making them for Christmas?

2. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    I made this one this year and so far everyone has loved it...

http://www.rachaelraymag.com/Recipe...cipe-index/dessert-recipes/Peanut-Butter-Cups

I added some finely chopped nuts and used regular peanut butter. I thought the honey gave it a different touch of flavor and used some left over of the peanut butter filling to add to my pb cookie mix...lol.

I found painting the cups tedious so I put a dollop of chocolate in the bottom of each cup them put a small pb glob in the center then poured chocolate on each and they came out great because the chocolate had seeped down around the pb and formed a nice cup.

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I made them yesterday. They came out really good. Deciding if I should make some white chocolate ones today.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by