Homesteaders

Pics
I wouldn't be behind if I'd just get out and do it. Though I always seem to miss something. Plus I'm never sure how early to wrap my roses or cover the runs with plastic. If it gets warm then I'm in trouble.

Butter - We've been talking about waterers and keeping them in the coop on the NY chicken lovers thread. Heated waterers make sense here.

Well, it looks like the weatherman is predicting about 6-10 inches here (we'll see), but heading out to close up the barn etc. just in case. It was very nice to not have to carry water to the hens this morning - temp was a tropical 32F!
cool.png
Sue

I dont' mind the cold and snow but I hate to go out in it. I've no problem staying home. Usually it's out to take care of the chickens and then back in.

I do volunteer at a school and get my cardboard and some other stuff at times. Today it was some spotted tomatoes and out dated milk. I forgot the get the lettuce leaves. Darn!

I'm working on more apples sauce. Too I always have something to do, what with the frozen berries and knitting and crochet and puttsing around making modifications on the coop or planning next years garden.

I expect to be setting eggs soon. I already have two chicks in the brooder.

Back
Top Bottom