Honey, I'm Home!!!

CoyoteMagic

RIP ?-2014
12 Years
Apr 20, 2007
only the shadow knows.....
I'm home having my implants surgery. I feel pretty good. Only place I really hurt is on the sternum side of each, ah, hmmm, boo* where he took the expander out and removed a bit more tissue. He removed more tissue to improve the look on that side as it was a tad on the flabby side.

One more surgery to go a few months down the line to create the, ah, hmmm, (gotta watch what words to use with kids on the forum
hu.gif
) and trim up the under arm side.

Now to work on my fat gutt!!!

Coyote

Quote:
if they are big enough you wont even have to see your gut....i'm just sayin'...
wink.png

hugs.gif

Quote:
See that's where the problem started. I couldn't see it prior to the masectomy! Now that "Thelma & Louise" are gone there is this "thing" between where they were and my knees!!!

"Tizzy & Lizzy" aren't nearly that big and it sticks out plain as day!!

Congrats on the new...ummmmmm....accent pieces!!!
smile.png
Glad you seem to be doing well. Cute names, BTW. LOL I know a woman who just had her mastectomy last week so she is a long way from this point I guess.

Quote:
Oh, high is right! Didn't realize they were suppose to be nearly as high as my chin!!

Pics??? Hmmm the doc has a few but I don't think he will let me borrow them. Just imagine the difference between the Twin Towers and orange construction cones!

Quote:
Oh, high is right! Didn't realize they were suppose to be nearly as high as my chin!!

Pics??? Hmmm the doc has a few but I don't think he will let me borrow them. Just imagine the difference between the Twin Towers and orange construction cones!

bonus plate holders?? book rests??
lol.png
you have the best sense of humor Coyote!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom