Honey, I'm Home!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CoyoteMagic, Mar 10, 2009.

1. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

I'm home having my implants surgery. I feel pretty good. Only place I really hurt is on the sternum side of each, ah, hmmm, boo* where he took the expander out and removed a bit more tissue. He removed more tissue to improve the look on that side as it was a tad on the flabby side.

One more surgery to go a few months down the line to create the, ah, hmmm, (gotta watch what words to use with kids on the forum [​IMG] ) and trim up the under arm side.

Now to work on my fat gutt!!!

Coyote

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Hey you may have a fat gut but your are more balanced out now! [​IMG] I am glad there is little pain.....

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:if they are big enough you wont even have to see your gut....i'm just sayin'... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Hope your... ahem "spirits" are high!
    [​IMG]

Pics?? [​IMG]

5. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:See that's where the problem started. I couldn't see it prior to the masectomy! Now that "Thelma & Louise" are gone there is this "thing" between where they were and my knees!!!

"Tizzy & Lizzy" aren't nearly that big and it sticks out plain as day!!

6. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Congrats on the new...ummmmmm....accent pieces!!! [​IMG] Glad you seem to be doing well. Cute names, BTW. LOL I know a woman who just had her mastectomy last week so she is a long way from this point I guess.

7. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:Oh, high is right! Didn't realize they were suppose to be nearly as high as my chin!!

Pics??? Hmmm the doc has a few but I don't think he will let me borrow them. Just imagine the difference between the Twin Towers and orange construction cones!

8. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Oh, high is right! Didn't realize they were suppose to be nearly as high as my chin!!

Pics??? Hmmm the doc has a few but I don't think he will let me borrow them. Just imagine the difference between the Twin Towers and orange construction cones!

bonus plate holders?? book rests?? [​IMG] you have the best sense of humor Coyote! [​IMG]

9. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    Keep us abreast of the situation. [​IMG]

10. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] killing me here people! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by