Attachments

• 20210730_184006.jpg
    20210730_184006.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210730_183948.jpg
    20210730_183948.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 10
Very pretty :love
I would be interested to know if Honey's egg it came out of was under refrigeration. I made a homemade incubator and read online if the eggs ever get chilled they ducklings will come out to be drakes. At one point I lost electricity with two of them, another two had Mom leave the nest and eggs were in 45 degree weather when I rescued them, the last one had the light bulb burn out in the middle of the night. Egg was chilled before I knew it. All five ducklings are appearing to be drakes just like the article said. Please let me know what sex Honey comes out to be. I am just trying to see if this theory is correct as it surely was in all of my hatchings here. Thanks so much and Honey is beautiful no matter what sex it is. I loved your story about Honey, thanks so much for sharing.

I would be interested to know if Honey's egg it came out of was under refrigeration. I made a homemade incubator and read online if the eggs ever get chilled they ducklings will come out to be drakes. At one point I lost electricity with two of them, another two had Mom leave the nest and eggs were in 45 degree weather when I rescued them, the last one had the light bulb burn out in the middle of the night. Egg was chilled before I knew it. All five ducklings are appearing to be drakes just like the article said. Please let me know what sex Honey comes out to be. I am just trying to see if this theory is correct as it surely was in all of my hatchings here. Thanks so much and Honey is beautiful no matter what sex it is. I loved your story about Honey, thanks so much for sharing.

I don't really know. When we bought the eggs from the supermarket we took them straight home and put them under the hen. I suppose they could have been refrigerated on the way from the farm to the shop 🤔

I don't really know. When we bought the eggs from the supermarket we took them straight home and put them under the hen. I suppose they could have been refrigerated on the way from the farm to the shop 🤔
Thank you, I was thinking you bought them from a grocery store as I have heard of people hatching out chicks from store bought eggs. I didn't realize it was a farm. Thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom