****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Fenrir burst into camp, he had been sleeping in a clearing a little ways out and he was worried that someithing had happened.
(sorry, we have a pup with parvo and we are trying really hard to help him, and my mother doesn't want me on BYC by I am trying, I should be on almost everyday, might not be for long though, I don't know if I'll be on on weekends though. Idk about tomorrow either, tomorrow is my bday.)
(also, could someone fill me in?)

Fenrir burst into camp, he had been sleeping in a clearing a little ways out and he was worried that someithing had happened.
(sorry, we have a pup with parvo and we are trying really hard to help him, and my mother doesn't want me on BYC by I am trying, I should be on almost everyday, might not be for long though, I don't know if I'll be on on weekends though. Idk about tomorrow either, tomorrow is my bday.)
(also, could someone fill me in?)
( Sliver and tawny ( new char ) went hunting and smelled humans and dogs so were trying to figure out a place to hide . )

Once he was in camp he heard and smelled the humans and their dogs, he howled and ran off to somewhere the hounds couldn't get to... a cliff face, with tiny ledges that were barely big enough for him, definitely too small for a hound, and plus, the hounds weren't as agile as coyotes and couldn't climb as well anyway, he was worried that the humans had fire sticks however and made sure to pick his way up the cliff face to a small cave that would barely hold the pack, but it would and it would protect them from the thunder sticks. He knew that the hounds couldn't reach the cave but that the pack could and he was glad for that, he also knew that with how high up the cave was, that the humans couldn't shoot anyone with their fire sticks.

Orchid was still in her den with her bear cubs when she heard the barking, she didn't know how she was going to get the cubs away and her heart was racing with fear, she was frozen in place, staring with terror at the entrance to her den, hoping the dogs would pass it. The cubs had heard the barking to and were looking around with wide eyes, making small noises.

Wepwawet had followed Fenrir's howl and climbed up the cliff face to the cave, his ears were flat to his skull and his tail between his legs, he had known dogs before, they had ripped his mother apart right in front of his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom