💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Please read this first.

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Please follow all rules to keep this a neat, clean RolePlay. :)

Angel snarled. She heard someone creeping up behind her.... Angel was the alpha female of the Toyota Coyote Pack. She was eating first, and she heard one of the others sneaking up behind her, hoping to steal a bite of food before it was their turn. "Come on," She growled as she spun around. "You know that you're not supposed to eat yet!"

Once again eating in peace, Angel thought of what she wanted the pack to do that day.

Angel is a female alpha leader in the Toyota Coyote Pack. She is a feisty one, but kind and gentle with the one she likes. A strong coyote and a good leader, she loves her pack and will fight for them.

This is Angel's form:

Form--
Name:
Angel
Pack: Toyota Coyote Pack (TCP)
Mate: None, looking for one.
Personality: A bit feisty, but she is a strong wolf and a good leader. Loves and will fight for her pack!
Physical description: Large, more on the furry side, and has long legs that help her run fast and far. Almost looks like a wolf.
Other: She and her new mate will have pups sometime in this RP.

Please fill out this form to join the RP.

Form--
Name:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:

RANKS:

ALPHA: Leaders of the pack. Only one Alpha Male and one Alpha Female. The Alpha couple are mates, and have complete control over the pack. Their word is law. They demand respect from the rest of the pack, and get to eat first. Have the power to invite or banish coyotes from the pack.

BETA: The second-in-command coyotes of the pack. The Alphas' most trusted friends. Only three coyotes will get this honor. When the Alphas are away, the Betas take control and demand the same respect in their absence. They get to eat second.

MID-RANKING COYOTES: These coyotes are in the middle of pack hierarchy. The majority of the coyotes will be in this rank. There are upper mid-ranks and lower mid-ranks. All mid-ranking coyotes travel up and down the upper and lower mid-ranks frequently. Because of this, there are many skirmishes to decide who will to be an upper mid-ranker and a lower mid-ranker.
Upper mid-ranking coyote- Get to eat 3rd and display dominance over the lower mid-ranks.
Lower mid-ranking coyote- Get to eat 4th and are supposed to submit to the will of the upper mid-rankers.

PUPS: Pampered by the whole pack, pups are always provided for. As they become juveniles they will become absorbed into pack hierarchy and must earn their place.

OMEGA: The underdog. Lowest ranking member of the pack. Frustrations are taken out on this unlucky wolf, so it gets bullied a lot. Eats last, and often there is none left.

NO LONERS ARE ALOUD IN THIS ROLEPLAY.

(People I think would like to join. @Starburst @Ihavesomechickens @Alyssa-Bee @RoosterWhisperer @LothalRebel @LittleBigBantam @Butterscotchbitesfinger - Other people are also welcome! :) )

Also, this is the chat thread for this RolePlay. Please try to keep all of your questions and comments on this thread once the RP actually starts. Thank you!
Coyote RP chat thread

Last edited:
I have a bit of aritists block right now so I found a free coloring page on the internet. Sorry my digital art is horrible but I did my best to fill it in.
cb9a0b5f-c0f3-479f-86f7-68550914b3b1.png
Fenrir is supposed to have more red and the red is supposed to be in intricate designs but, like I said, I suck at digital art.

Last edited:
Angel couldn't help but smile. "So, how old are you?"
"Aaggghhhmm I can eat meat now! I just started eating meat likkeee 5 years ago (he has no concept of time) the first meat I ate was a moose!(it was a bunny) it was suuper little, I even caught it myself! I was like BAH" oak barked, then imitated pouncing on a rabbit

Name: Athena
Pack: Toyota
Mate: none
Personality:
Physical description: Black with a blue tint, left amber eye with blue in the middle, and right eye blue with amber in the middle.
Other: Playful and outgoing.
@cluckmecoop7, if you would
Name: bonsai
Pack: Toyota
Mate: none
Personality: shy and sneaky
Physical description: black with one blue eye and one amber eye
Other: will be Clover's and Loki's pup

(For when clover has pups. @cluckmecoop7?)

Back
Top Bottom