****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

"Violet, would you trust me if I took you where you can see so many butterflies?"
he said with a sweet and trusting look.
Violet cocked her head. In her old pack, no one was ever nice to her. Except for Mother and Father, but they died. So a coyote that was nice to her and going to let her have fun could obviously be trusted. "I would trust you if you took me to see butteryflies." She said

Violet cocked her head. In her old pack, no one was ever nice to her. Except for Mother and Father, but they died. So a coyote that was nice to her and going to let her have fun could obviously be trusted. "I would trust you if you took me to see butteryflies." She said
"Can we ask Amber first, then I promise if she says yes, we will?"

"Thank you. Crystal is a lovely name, as well." Morrigan dipped her head slightly, before turning her attention towards the Alpha's call. She winced, looking back at Crystal and Emira. "I was curious if you both would like to hunt with me. I was just on my way to ask the Alpha."
Just before Morrigan disappeared into the Alphas den, Emira turned around and called out to her pack mate. “Wait, I’d like to join you if you don’t mind” She didn’t know where she got this newfound confidence, but she truly just wanted to get out of camp after being scolded by the Alpha. Her limp wasn’t as severe as Crystals, and it allowed her go out and hunt, even if slowed her down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom