****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Pics
I have a bit of aritists block right now so I found a free coloring page on the internet. Sorry my digital art is horrible but I did my best to fill it in.
cb9a0b5f-c0f3-479f-86f7-68550914b3b1.png
Fenrir is supposed to have more red and the red is supposed to be in intricate designs but, like I said, I suck at digital art.

Last edited:
I have a bit of aritists block right now so I found a free coloring page on the internet. Sorry my digital art is horrible but I did my best to fill it in.
View attachment 2315562 Fenrir is supposed to have more red and the red is supposed to be in intricate designs but, like I said, I suck at digital art.

Cool!

Angel got up and stretched. Something felt different. "Yes," She smiled, "My new mate...and alpha male." She suddenly heard something that sounded like....fighting? Angel trotted out of the den, hiding her worry. "I hope he's ok!" She thought as she hurried towards the noise. There was Fenrir...and who was that under him? "Amber!" Snapped Angel. "Who do you think you are? Not submitting to your alpha?"

Angel got up and stretched. Something felt different. "Yes," She smiled, "My new mate...and alpha male." She suddenly heard something that sounded like....fighting? Angel trotted out of the den, hiding her worry. "I hope he's ok!" She thought as she hurried towards the noise. There was Fenrir...and who was that under him? "Amber!" Snapped Angel. "Who do you think you are? Not submitting to your alpha?"
Amber struggled to turn to Angel. "Do I look like I'm not submitting? He's practically ripping me to pieces! I'm in the submissive pose! For goodness sake, it's hard to be respectful when you're in delirious pain! Oh, and sorry if I'm not being respectful to you, Angel. It's really hard for me to think clearly right now." Amber added a whimper to the end of her speech to finish the show.

Back
Top Bottom