****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Happy Birthday!
mine is in 3 days, and tomorrow we are going to Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop.
Fenrir burst into camp, he had been sleeping in a clearing a little ways out and he was worried that someithing had happened.
(sorry, we have a pup with parvo and we are trying really hard to help him, and my mother doesn't want me on BYC by I am trying, I should be on almost everyday, might not be for long though, I don't know if I'll be on on weekends though. Idk about tomorrow either, tomorrow is my bday.)
(also, could someone fill me in?)

Crystal stared down the hunters. "None of you are worthy to be king of the mountain." She decided. "You have to play fair. And using those thunder-sticks is not fair. Sorry. I know that you want to play, but you have to put the thunder-sticks away first." She explained as the hunters continued to stare at her, confused

Crystal stared down the hunters. "None of you are worthy to be king of the mountain." She decided. "You have to play fair. And using those thunder-sticks is not fair. Sorry. I know that you want to play, but you have to put the thunder-sticks away first." She explained as the hunters continued to stare at her, confused
(Laughs hysterically)

Back
Top Bottom