****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

Fenrir having met the new pack member went back to his den. He entered and asked, "Amber, are you alright?" He went over to check she and Crystal were still breathing.
Amber opened her eyes and scrambled to her feet. Her hind legs coursed with agony, but she ignored it. “Hello.” She said with a fake smile. (She lost her memory from hitting the rock, so she’s mean Amber again. :()

Amber opened her eyes and scrambled to her feet. Her hind legs coursed with agony, but she ignored it. “Hello.” She said with a fake smile. (She lost her memory from hitting the rock, so she’s mean Amber again. :()
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! (Haha just kidding that's fine )

Amber stepped out of her den with a smile. She glanced back at Crystal and frowned. Why is she here? She wondered. Sighing with annoyance, she started off towards the forest. As she walked, her head ached immensely, but she couldn't recall why. I guess I could ask a Beta why Crystal's in my den. She looked injured, but everyone knows I can't stand her. Always so sweet like honey. She turned away from the trees and started to look for a Beta.

Back
Top Bottom