****HOOOWWOOOooooo**** ~ Awesome Coyote RP ~

(ok, so I don't know anything that has happened past about page 510 but I figured I should reply every once and awhile even if it is quite a few months in between)

Ashera stood outside, her eyes open but still unseeing. The gentle breeze ruffled her beautiful, longer than usual blue coat. The sun reflecting off her gorgeous milky green eyes. She was growing up to be a beautiful coyote, though she would never know that herself. Her puppy fuzz was almost gone now and she was getting big. She was almost as big as her mother now. She smelled the air and reveled in the scents that the others couldn't smell. Because she couldn't see, her other senses were heightened well beyond any other coyote. She had come to terms with her blindness, and, though it still bothered her some days, she was grateful for it sometimes too. Following her nose, she made her way down to the creek for a drink.

Jasper growled, he was napping but the cave was getting crowded with how big the pups were getting. They would all need to find themselves new caves of their own someday soon. The pup on him moved off and he settled back to sleep.

Fenrir looked at Angel and his pups and smiled.

Wepwawet sat at the creek and watched a young female coyote walk down to the creek, seeming to stare straight ahead.

"I think I'm lost.." He muttered to himself, his eyes still closed.
Ashera cocked her head, she heard an unfamiliar voice. She stood and trotted carefully over to the voice. She sat and listened until she pinpointed it, stood and walked over to it, smelling. It was a male coyote but something seemed off about him. He didn't sound normal and his smell was odd.

Orchid slept in her den dreaming of her bear cubs. They had left recently but she missed them terribly.

Ashera cocked her head, she heard an unfamiliar voice. She stood and trotted carefully over to the voice. She sat and listened until she pinpointed it, stood and walked over to it, smelling. It was a male coyote but something seemed off about him. He didn't sound normal and his smell was odd.

Orchid slept in her den dreaming of her bear cubs. They had left recently but she missed them terribly.
He sighs, humming to himself.

Well, this is just perrrfect. I feel like someones gonna try and murder me-

Okay since we just skipped ahead to the pups are getting a lot bigger Zeus and Apollo are going to be pretty much full grown adults now getting settled into the hierarchy of the pack.

Back
Top Bottom